Djokovic's fear of the Nard - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #16
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic's fear of the Nard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingLamb View Post
"They better have valet parking in heaven. I push Ferraris b*tch!" - The Nard, reflecting on the afterlife.
Berrari thinks he's going to heaven
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #17
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

He learned from the best.

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #18
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Fear of being run over by him while in Melbourne? I must confess I had thought about it.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #19
country flag shadows

shadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond reputeshadows has a reputation beyond repute

shadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:46 PM   #20
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
^^

...From the shadows itself comes this post.
Whispering into the ears of the Serbian host
Still enjoying his triumph at the top of the heap
Unaware of the Presence looming in the shadowy deep

A trumpet blows from the parks down under
The Nard bellows his warning of plunder
Soon the foundations of the Serbian shake
His feet tremble in the forceful quake

but the moment soon passes leaving only the wind
With the fear of the Nard, lurking deep within...
Deep within his heart...
A Fear of the Nard ...

Fear of the Naaaaard...
He has a constant fear the Nard is always there...

- Excerpts from the Nardicus Invictus
[Book 3: Chapter 1: Verse 3]
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)

Last edited by Roger the Dodger : 01-18-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #21
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Dodger I would not be so smug if I were you. You know very well who else the Nard is after...
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #22

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Dodger I would not be so smug if I were you. You know very well who else the Nard is after...
The Absent One?
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 01-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #23
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

He already got him. Who knows what happened on a certain summer night in London a bit over half a year ago... The absent one is smart in avoiding the domain of the Nard, very smart indeed...
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #24

Recap to 2011 AO: The Nard took the second set to 4-0. The effects of battling the Nard in Rd 3 were so deep that the Absent One took leave under the aegis of his Man Friday Ferrer by QF.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #25
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

B-Bomb to dissmantle Olderer tonight and OP to retire his pathetic account.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
B-Bomb to dissmantle Olderer tonight and OP to retire his pathetic account.
Bitter much?
Old 01-18-2013, 07:21 PM   #27
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

haha, you guys are hilarious. love this thread. the Nard, lol
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #28
country flag Whiznot

Whiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic doesn't fear the nard--he fears the noid who brings cold pizza loaded with gluten.
Whiznot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #29
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

´Switching Nole´s gluten free pizza for a regular gluten pizza?´

´That can be arranged.´
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #30
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

^

The Nard really shines in Hi Def

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote