Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #151
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Kolya is looking really old. He lost 80% of his hair.
Baldenko looked like this in 2005
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #152
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Like I said jack earlier jack ass, the words 'tough' and 'hard' do not exist in Federer's vocabulary. All his delusional fans might thing he has a tough draw, but I'm pretty sure he is confident of winning against any opponent. Like I've said countless times, he's Roger Federer, the GOAT, not some mug. Maybe if this was a draw for other top 10 players i.e (Berdych, Tipsy, Ferrer, Clownga), then maybe it would be considered tough for them... but it's not there draws, it's the draw of someone who can beat anyone, on any given day, on any given surface, slow or fast.... But whatever keep crying over his draw.
You are missing the point. Try an analogy. Tutor at elite university sets a series of incredibly difficult equations for his best students to solve, saying if they collaborate they might get it done by the end of the week. Just as he finishes talking and the students are wondering how in hell they're going to do it, the student alone in the corner scribbling away on his notepad pipes up, "Is this right?" All stare in amazement at perfect solutions to all the equations.

Moral? Just because a genius can do something, doesn't make it easy.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #153
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Like I said jack earlier jack ass, the words 'tough' and 'hard' do not exist in Federer's vocabulary. All his delusional fans might thing he has a tough draw, but I'm pretty sure he is confident of winning against any opponent.
of course he is confident (I also became confident when I saw his fitness in his match against Paire, and when I saw the stats of Davydenko struggling against Sela) but here are his words :

- about Paire's match : (about not playing any warm-up tournaments) "of course, maybe somewhere you do feel more pressure going into the first round" (pre-tournament interview) ; about Paire himself "he can be a tricky opponent, you know" (post-match interview)

- about Davydenko's match : (before-match interview)
"You always have to expect that out of Davydenko to face if I were to play him, and not the one who's not been playing so well. It was two years ago I think he really struggled with his serve, but seems like he's coming back around. I had a very close match with him in Rotterdam last year. Should have won in two; ended up being 4 All, Love 40 in the third. I was very close of losing. Next thing you know, nobody talks about it. I went on to win the tournament and nobody talks about Nikolay. So it's nice to see him playing well again. And if I do play well against him, you're aware that he is a top player who can do a lot of damage. I better be well prepared and play well."

- about Tomic : "It seems he's playing well. Obviously a difficult matchup in terms of early in the tournament. But I've got to be ready, so I'm looking forward to the match." and many other things ...

- about Raonic (if he defeats Kohli which is not easy at all) : no need to recall what happened in their previous matches ...

Fed lives in the real world, not like MTFers, he knows that uncertainty is a big part of sport, and he said last year that he used to underrate his lower-ranked opponents in his early years but would never do it again.

And if you look at his answers, you will see that he clearly knew that he had a dangerous draw in early rounds. But contrary to us who didn't know his form, he knew that he was very fit.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #154
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davydenko bitter

Balderenko Bitterenko Rogi taught him another lesson. Get away!
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:04 PM   #155
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Just really eager to watch Tomic school Fed.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote