Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Stunned!

Draw from hell continues.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #2
country flag MIMIC

MIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond reputeMIMIC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer outsmarts Dangerdenko 6-3 6-4 6-4

Worst match of the tournament so far.

The crowd barely made a peep because it was so bad.

Davydenko
Winners: 17
UEs: 39

Federer
Winners: 35
UEs: 42
MIMIC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
country flag Abel

Abel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond reputeAbel has a reputation beyond repute

Routinerer.
Abel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
country flag STUHL

STUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond repute

Easy, He did even try to rip the Backhands. Now its time to teach thre Brat a lession!
STUHL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #5
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohnbert has a reputation beyond repute

mugic next.

big serving today. didn't face a single breakpoint...
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Smuggerer with Courier: "Its a tough match up with Nikolay" ...
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
country flag Evitman

Evitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond repute

Comming soon...
Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 AM   #8
country flag Serve&Volley01

Serve&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond reputeServe&Volley01 has a reputation beyond repute

Federer played with his eyes closed and still destroyed Davydenko

Fed had record unforced errors and still didn't face a single break point. Fed went for wild winners and trying shit out but didn't give a shit about errors because he knew he could win with his eyes closed and he did.

face-palm*
Serve&Volley01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #9
country flag rinnegan

rinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond reputerinnegan has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor Dimitrov • Ernests Gulbis
Andre Agassi • Mario Ancic • Marat Safin

Thank you for everything, Sir Alex Ferguson!
rinnegan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #10
country flag Federer in 2

Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute

VERY good from Federer.
Don't mind the errors, it's a second round and he'll sort it out.

The width and depth he was hitting his forehand with was first class. Backhand was solid as well.

And regardless, if Federer serves 70% he might as well forfeit every service point where he misses the first serve and still beat Djokovic in the final. Shame he will probably not serve THAT good, but if he keep his serving at least nearly as good he will be very hard to beat.

Well done.

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #11
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

good match. Kolya was good just one more time unlucky with the draw. Hopefully he can keep this level

Semipinkerer
Old 01-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #12
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve&Volley01 View Post
Federer played with his eyes closed and still destroyed Davydenko

Fed had record unforced errors and still didn't face a single break point. Fed went for wild winners and trying shit out but didn't give a shit about errors because he knew he could win with his eyes closed and he did.

face-palm*
he wanted to get the hell out of the heat
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #13
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

routinerer. now he will lose to bernard the atomic though

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #14
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't watch, but good on Fed to get it done in straights. Too bad Denko choked in Doha and didn't get a seed here. Still hope Kolya can turn his decline around a little this year and have a good 2013.

Fed doesn't seem to be in the best of forms but then again he rarely does in early rounds.

Will still whip Tomic of course.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #15
country flag RajFederer

RajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond repute

bad match.. Federer was way below his potential standards.. and davydenko is even worser

Ihope fed gets back his rhythm which he showed in AO 2012.. and reach the much awaited final 2013
RajFederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote