Photo Thread: 2013 to Present - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #346
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photo Thread: 2013 to Present

Someone's looking young, free and single again. In Sochi last night (Thursday) at a birthday party. Get a room, guys ...

Advertisement

Old 05-31-2014, 12:16 AM   #347
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute

Monkey, you're the best!!! Thanks for all the time you spend to keep Marat's forum fresh and updated. It's good to see Marat having fun, just wish he would get out of politics.
myrt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:43 AM   #348
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

I see only empty shadows..... then he picks up a duckling in the street - takes it home...and sends Dinara pics of his bemused cat(s))looking at the poor thing(which naturally she tweets..) seems he now has two cats...I just hope by now he realises he needs to take the baby bird back to Patriarchy Ponds and hope it's mama can find it......or better still give the bird to a proper carer....although I dunno if there are wildlife rangers in Moscow,,,hope so.

Last edited by inez : 06-01-2014 at 09:50 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:45 AM   #349
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrt View Post
Monkey, you're the best!!! Thanks for all the time you spend to keep Marat's forum fresh and updated. It's good to see Marat having fun, just wish he would get out of politics.
Unfortunately, I have a feeling he's in it for the long haul, but I hope I'm wrong. The birthday party in Sochi was for another United Russia Duma deputy, Sergei Krivonosov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
I see only empty shadows..... then he picks up a duckling in the street - takes it home...and sends Dinara pics of his bemused cat(s))looking at the poor thing(which naturally she tweets..) seems he now has two cats...I just hope by now he realises he needs to take the baby bird back to Patriarchy Ponds and hope it's mama can find it......or better still give the bird to a proper carer....although I dunno if there are wildlife rangers in Moscow,,,hope so.
Yes, I think Dinara got a second cat for him at a cat exhibition a couple of years ago.

As for the duckling (a mallard, by the looks of things) Marat will be buying "duck diapers" for the next 20 years. Ducks aren't house-trainable. This is assuming he doesn't wake up one morning to find his cat with a mouth full of feathers and an innocent expression.

Dinara said on Instagram that Marat found the duckling "in Tee Street" which I assume is Tverskaya. Must have waddled quite far from its mother on Patriarch Ponds. He should really return it.

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-02-2014 at 12:05 PM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:35 AM   #350
country flag monkey247

Children’s charity football match on 31 May. Via VK.com.

original

original

original
Old 06-02-2014, 12:20 PM   #351
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Great hat at the party in Sochi.
Geee, a duck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post
May 2014 issue of TopBeauty magazine. Photos and interview via their website.
Oh wow, quite an interview. I understand you've google-read it and would take a lot of time to translate it all. He speaks about women in general, very vague about his own private life and yeah nothing about Anna.
Just that when a guy is very kind/good-hearted many women want to use it. Guess he's had some experience.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:35 PM   #352
country flag monkey247

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

Oh wow, quite an interview. I understand you've google-read it and would take a lot of time to translate it all. He speaks about women in general, very vague about his own private life and yeah nothing about Anna.
Just that when a guy is very kind/good-hearted many women want to use it. Guess he's had some experience.
Thanks so much. I thought maybe I had missed something, because Google translate is usually so accurate, isn't it?

Well, wouldn't it be refreshing one day to read an interview in which Safin addresses his own imperfections, rather than highlighting the deficiencies in women's "education"? Also, he's an adult now, so he cannot be taken advantage of without his consent. Women want him predominantly for his body, not his money or goodwill.

He needs to chill out and watch "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes".
Old 06-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #353
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post
Thanks so much. I thought maybe I had missed something, because Google translate is usually so accurate, isn't it?

Well, wouldn't it be refreshing one day to read an interview in which Safin addresses his own imperfections, rather than highlighting the deficiencies in women's "education"? Also, he's an adult now, so he cannot be taken advantage of without his consent. Women want him predominantly for his body, not his money or goodwill.

He needs to chill out and watch "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes".
LOL great movie btw.
I'm one of those who'd want him for his body too so I better keep quiet. But we know he's a softie.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:40 PM   #354
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

interesting that has taken him so long to declare publicly that he never really cared for tennis - because he IS competitive in his own way, but actually always wanted the 'protection' of a team - where he can "follow the chain of command" and the effects of defeat are diluted....Guess he must feel very comfortable in the Duma, because all he has to do is keep pushing the buttons according to the Party line...I suppose its unfair to say he's completely delusional because it may well be the case that in some way he can feel that he DOES accomplish something to 'help' some people in his constituency at least... (although the Tatars of the Crimea may have something to say about that...) he never seemed well adjusted to tennis emotionally anyway - and for him it always was "just a job".
As for the rest - nothing new - his cynical misogyny appears to have become even more overt - if that was possible - his view on what constitutes "independence" must be extremely narrow and does NOT appear to include "INTERdependance" which I guess is cornerstone of any long term monogamous relationship....looks like he is incapable of maintaining an intimate relationship beyond 4-5 years which again doesn't surprise me-I always suspected he is fundamentally unsuited to living in a long term monogamous relationship - and of course in the current climate in soviet society its simply too easy to deflect his slightly unconventional singularity by making his rather confused references to 'real men' and the problem with women ...why can't he just marry his blonde and have his mistresses like all the others? ...maybe because the blonde is actually NOT that "stupid" .... dunno..... this latest drivel merely confirms my worst interpretation of him in that regard - he may be a 'softie' in some ways - but a deeply sexist one. :-(
Old 06-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #355
country flag monkey247

En route to Nizhny Novgorod today, via Kafelnikov's Twitter. Apparently the plane broke down.

original
Old 06-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #356
country flag monkey247

Today in Nizhny Novgorod.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:30 AM   #357
country flag monkey247

Yesterday at the J. A. Samaranch National Tennis Centre in Moscow, ahead of the Legends of Tennis tournament which starts today.

Old 06-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #358
country flag monkey247

A couple more from Nizhny Novgorod on Tuesday, 10 June 2014. Via VK.com.

original

VK.com original

Last edited by monkey247 : 06-15-2014 at 09:40 AM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:05 PM   #359
country flag monkey247

With the ever adorable Yuri B. and his children, uploaded yesterday to Facebook. I think this might have been taken at Academy Café on Bolshaya Bronnaya in Moscow.

original
Old 06-16-2014, 11:45 AM   #360
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
interesting that has taken him so long to declare publicly that he never really cared for tennis - because he IS competitive in his own way, but actually always wanted the 'protection' of a team - where he can "follow the chain of command" and the effects of defeat are diluted....Guess he must feel very comfortable in the Duma, because all he has to do is keep pushing the buttons according to the Party line...I suppose its unfair to say he's completely delusional because it may well be the case that in some way he can feel that he DOES accomplish something to 'help' some people in his constituency at least... (although the Tatars of the Crimea may have something to say about that...) he never seemed well adjusted to tennis emotionally anyway - and for him it always was "just a job".
As for the rest - nothing new - his cynical misogyny appears to have become even more overt - if that was possible - his view on what constitutes "independence" must be extremely narrow and does NOT appear to include "INTERdependance" which I guess is cornerstone of any long term monogamous relationship....looks like he is incapable of maintaining an intimate relationship beyond 4-5 years which again doesn't surprise me-I always suspected he is fundamentally unsuited to living in a long term monogamous relationship - and of course in the current climate in soviet society its simply too easy to deflect his slightly unconventional singularity by making his rather confused references to 'real men' and the problem with women ...why can't he just marry his blonde and have his mistresses like all the others? ...maybe because the blonde is actually NOT that "stupid" .... dunno..... this latest drivel merely confirms my worst interpretation of him in that regard - he may be a 'softie' in some ways - but a deeply sexist one. :-(
this sounds quite accurate sadly most of the time his body makes us blind or made us blind. And I like how you point out that his misogyny has become more overt because actually I don't believe he did much to hide it anyway. He just needed his fan base to be strong for the sponsors in his tennis days. I don't mind that he saw tennis as a job but he shouldn't p$%s all over those who cared about his results.
At this point I don't see any redemption in sight.
About marriage or whatever although he is very caveman in his views he still probably fancies himself as a rebel or excentric.

That's all I have to say.

Oh and before someone takes ofence don't feel included if you believe you were always rational about Marat as a person I know people took ofence before about insulting inteligence. Is just a way to express how I feel and maybe one more person out there because I can't believe though that I am unique.

I would love to see that!

Last edited by rosespower : 06-16-2014 at 11:53 AM.
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote