Raonic vs Rosol no stream!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:39 PM   #46
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raonic vs Rosol no stream!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribalfusion View Post
My friend, thank you for yet another unintended gift of irony. Your posts make me smile quite often though never in the ways you imagine...

It is charming to see person who posts with your venom and yet complains about others sounding sad and bitter.

I think we can dispense with pretense and be honest that it is simply that disagreement for you sounds sad and bitter but that can't be helped (ok perhaps years of therapy might help you make some progress but I digress
We can keep going if you want.

The truth is many other posters are quoting your posts yet you respond mainly to mine. Sorry but I'm not interested in you.

As for the "calm the fuck down" I think it was djokovicgonzalez that wrote it in another thread a couple of weeks ago. Of course your posts being the way they are it's understandable he would write something like that.

The truth is your posts sound bitter and sad to a lot of other posters here besides myself because they are bitter and sad.

If you are so affected by the swear words I'll stop using them when I reply to you, pinky promise.

If my posts make you smile then I'm glad. Bringing a little happiness to your life makes me happy. Even though you have a weird sense of humor because it wasn't my intention to make your smile more to try and make you calm down a little.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #47
country flag tribalfusion
Banned!

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
We can keep going if you want.

The truth is many other posters are quoting your posts yet you respond mainly to mine. Sorry but I'm not interested in you.

As for the "calm the fuck down" I think it was djokovicgonzalez that wrote it in another thread a couple of weeks ago. Of course your posts being the way they are it's understandable he would write something like that.

The truth is your posts sound bitter and sad to a lot of other posters here besides myself because they are bitter and sad.

If you are so affected by the swear words I'll stop using them when I reply to you, pinky promise.

If my posts make you smile then I'm glad. Bringing a little happiness to your life makes me happy. Even though you have a weird sense of humor because it wasn't my intention to make your smile more to try and make you calm down a little.

Ah yes, the old "I am not interested" line....right after you take pains to respond to multiple posts of mine in multiple threads. The quote with profanity is your own regardless of whomever you quote to then apply it to me.

In any event, if you are truly not interested in discussion, you can certainly exercise your right to remain silent.

After all as a wise man once said (and it happens to apply remarkably well to you): "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #48
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There doesn't have to be boatloads of interest for Cilic and Ram, it would suffice that there not be boatloads of interest for Rosol and Raonic.

Do you seriously imagine that significant portions of the potential TV audience would care either way?

Please by all means, share with us your in depth knowledge of demographics which the broadcasters must surely have ignored.
If I revealed my in depth knowledge of demographics and target markets taken by broadcasters within segmented geo-demographics, how do you expect me to be able to go on fitting in with the effigy burners and picket holders?

All I knows is I like Raonic. I like Rosol. I wanna watch it. Maybe if I say I wanna watch it for long enough, they'll change their minds about dumping them on one of their playground courts.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #49
country flag Albatoss

Albatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond reputeAlbatoss has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks. This match up is probably the most interesting on paper today for me.
Albatoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #50
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah yes, the old "I am not interested" line....right after you take pains to respond to multiple posts of mine in multiple threads. The quote with profanity is your own regardless of whomever you quote to then apply it to me.

In any event, if you are truly not interested in discussion, you can certainly exercise your right to remain silent.

After all as a wise man once said (and it happens to apply remarkably well to you): "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Yes I used profanity and as I said before I swear not to use it anymore when replying to you since you seem quite displeased with it. And we don't want you getting more nervous and stressful.

You could stop replying to my posts then I wouldn't have to reply to yours.

As you know you are the one who has been "stalking" me in MTF in several threads. I merely reply to you because you get so worked up and it makes me smile. And since my posts make you smile I guess it's a win-win situation.

But since we're off-topic, and that is bad for to other MTF users, maybe you can create a thread if you want to vent out your frustrations against me and I'll reply and we'll both end up smiling.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #51
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

There is a stream on live scoreline.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #52
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Everyone will be clamouring to watch some quality WTA action on the show courts. Raonic-Rosol doesn't hold a candle to match ups as enthralling as Ayumi Morita vs. Annika Beck
+1

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:07 PM   #53
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albatoss View Post
That sucks. This match up is probably the most interesting on paper today for me.
Ask tribalfusion the reason why they aren't broadcasting this match. He seems to have a deep "knowledge of demographics".

I agree with you. I also wanted a lot to watch this match. But I guess the australians are on televised courts no matter how low their ranking is.

Of course there are matches like morita(72)/beck(71) that are on a televised court and you're like WTF.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:23 AM   #54
country flag challenger

challenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond reputechallenger has a reputation beyond repute

This is absolutely disgraceful!
challenger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:35 AM   #55
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
Ask tribalfusion the reason why they aren't broadcasting this match. He seems to have a deep "knowledge of demographics".

I agree with you. I also wanted a lot to watch this match. But I guess the australians are on televised courts no matter how low their ranking is.

Of course there are matches like morita(72)/beck(71) that are on a televised court and you're like WTF.
Morita won 62 60 apparently. Some little girl somewhere who accidentally left the tv on in the living room gets the prize for being the one viewer of that dramatic affair
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:37 AM   #56
country flag GrimbleGromble

GrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a link ?
GrimbleGromble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:37 AM   #57
country flag GrimbleGromble

GrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond reputeGrimbleGromble has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
There is a stream on live scoreline.
is there a link?
GrimbleGromble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #58
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Morita won 62 60 apparently.
epic.

i’ve got goose pimples just thinking about the daria gavrilova vs. lesia tsurenko showdown.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #59
country flag TechnoViking

TechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond reputeTechnoViking has a reputation beyond repute

Ridiculous decision to not televise the most interesting match up of the day. The organizers need their heads testing if they think the people want to see the likes of Gruntollers and a cavalcade of terrible WTA matches in preference to what is likely to be an epic match.
TechnoViking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #60
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

This year all WTA matches on RLA have been horrendous like Sharapova winning first 2 matches all with bagels, Azarenka won something like 6/1 6/0 and now Serena is 6-2 6-0 against some muggy player and double bagel before that - they really need to put Raonic on RLA instead of these atrocities - he is 13th seed after all. Honestly ridiculous that organizers are so clueless.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote