ATPTour has mod status - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 06:40 AM   #1
country flag Ballbuster

Ballbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default ATPTour has mod status

Since martijn has another name that is a mod, then I don't see why CooCoocachoo has to be a mod too.

Come on amanda, he is extremely annoying, demod him now!!!!
Ballbuster is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2004, 06:44 AM   #2
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATPTour has mod status

It's only in with regard to the ATP tour game and doesn't have any powers outside that particular game thread.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2004, 06:47 AM   #3
country flag Ballbuster

Ballbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond reputeBallbuster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
It's only in with regard to the ATP tour game and doesn't have any powers outside that particular game thread.
and??

why does CCC need modship?
Old 12-18-2004, 06:54 AM   #4
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't there respective mods for the respective game forums? He just happens to be the one for that game.

As for Coo, the problem you have with him is definitely your own business and something that I don't want to know about.

As I said that account only has mod status in that particular forum and nowhere else, if it posts on GM then it would be treated as another poster.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 12-18-2004, 06:56 AM   #5
country flag Ballbuster

my problem with him is my business, but I am unable to ignore him because he is a mod.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:59 AM   #6
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

As I said you have a problem with him and that's fine and I don't want to press it. The only thing that I am saying is with the ATPTOUR account that only has that status within that game, and since you don't play that game, then it shouldn't bother you.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 12-18-2004, 07:01 AM   #7
country flag Ballbuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
As I said you have a problem with him and that's fine and I don't want to press it. The only thing that I am saying is with the ATPTOUR account that only has that status within that game, and since you don't play that game, then it shouldn't bother you.
I don't have a problem with the ATP tour account.

All I am saying is since he has that account which is a mod, then the name CCC doesn't need to be a mod, and I can ignore that name.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:39 AM   #8
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you can't ignore people who are mods of forums, even if those are forums that you would never, ever enter. I don't know why CCC has mod status himself, though I don't really care. I just learned that you can't ignore mods of random forums when i tried to ignore somebody on wtaworld once who ended up being the mod of the nicole pratt forum (okay, it wasn't her, but somebody equally irrelevant)

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-18-2004, 07:42 AM   #9
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Usch, my apologies ballbuster that definitely presents something different that it's impossible to ignore a mod.

I think the thing is that I co-run that game and have access to that ATP account, but I am just a minion like the rest of us when it comes to anywhere else.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 12-18-2004, 03:00 PM   #10
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute

As I said last night:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtn_amanda
It's not technically possible right now to simply allow you to ignore forum mods. However, we will look into addressing the problem so that the only people you cannot ignore are those relaying essential information such as changes in t&cs and rules.
I'm closing this thread now before it spirals out of control like the last one.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread