How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2013, 06:21 AM   #76
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Great article!

I love their take on the "nice guy" approach. I'm so tired of that argument, "women don't like nice guys", "they don't like me because I am too nice", "then they must prefer jerks"... One of the most often repeated misogynistic myths.
I love how clearly they explain why that approach makes no sense. Apply to yourself the same standard you apply to others. Simple as that. So-called "nice guys" don't go after a woman because she's "nice", do they? They go after her because they find her hot, or at least attractive.
Funny thing is, I've rarely seen a woman complain that it was unfair because she was a "nice girl" and didn't get attention from guys. Girls will usually whine that they are too ugly, too uninteresting, too fat... In other words, unlike men, they have been used to the idea that they are supposed to make themselves attractive to men, or else, blame it only on themselves (and what they are "inside" will matter only if they are attractive in the first place).
same here.
i really cant stand the "bad boy" approach.
if he doesnt call or wait forever for me it means he wants to play game and it get me Bored and a real turn off.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #77
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what kind of guys some of you associate with but watching you speculate over this "bad boy" thing is very amusing. I can't think of anyone over the age of 25, with an IQ higher than 70, who is like that. The few developmentally stunted goons who are still like that as adults are a sad case indeed.

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:02 AM   #78
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Like there is a formula. Every woman is a woman, what works with one stands no chance with another.

Some replies here really made me
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:41 PM   #79
Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great article!
I love their take on the "nice guy" approach. I'm so tired of that argument, "women don't like nice guys", "they don't like me because I am too nice", "then they must prefer jerks"... One of the most often repeated misogynistic myths.
It's often repeated because it's based on truth. Sure, not all women like 'bad boys' (not even a majority). But some do, as most extreme example, Breivik - the guy who killed over 70 people - gets plenty of love letters from young women. Of course it's not just women doing this, plenty of men are attracted to "bad girls", mind you.

Since I'm on a roll, here's another tip for the op: become a celebrity. Like, participate on some reality TV show. As soon as you get screen time, girls will flock to you. Again, maybe not the sole object of your dreams, but you're bound to get attention from someone.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #80
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Like I've said before in this thread; women aren't attracted to bad boys per se, it's just that bad boys have more of a backbone.

Also see that most of the time bad boys attract thrash. [thrash attracts thrash, 'nomsaiyin?].

And the nice guys complaining do have a minor point but most of the time it's their fault for 'pedestalising' [for the lack of a better word] women, no one likes to be put on a pedestal.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:13 PM   #81
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

There's no one way...and you'll have to take your fair share of rejections.

For me, it's always been about self confidence, striking up a good banter, a little teasing, etc. I've never gotten why people get nervous around good looking chicks. I'm usually not looking to "woo" a girl but rather bed her for a few nights and move on to the next one. All that won't help much if you're a short, unkempt, pasty dude who never hits the gym though.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #82
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

Since I must inevitably generalize, I will say than more often then not, women - unlike men, are looking for something they specifically need. There are many things, but usually there is the main thing that varies with different women in different times. With time and experience, I came to call that thing "the hook". It's a very difficult thing to describe, being so very flexible and volatile, even when the one and the same woman is in question, because the same woman needs different things in different times, without necessarily being aware of that herself. Even without the clear picture she will respond immediately when she encounters the hook.

The important thing is that initially it must be a game, an interesting, adventurous, rule-breaking game

Shinoj, what I want to say is that you need lots of luck to be honest. You need to appear interesting to her and you should possess that specific thing that she needs at this moment. She also must be attracted to you at least to some degree. If all that clicks the success is guaranteed. Unfortunately, this is very often not the case. HOWEVER,

You still have good chances without it. Most woman can see things projected into future, i.e your "potential". So, if you don't have "the hook", if she recognizes the potential that you might have, this is as good.

don't waste your time too much, most women perform very quick and accurate screening if they are confident and have even the slightest idea about what they are after, so if she happens to be like that you will very soon find out what she thinks about your prospects If you spot a door for you, however small it may be, go for it and just be yourself. If the girl is insecure, (often the case) then it's a completely different story .

Men usually put themselves into the position not to choose, but to be chosen. Therefore, they-women choose, not us. Now you're toying with the idea of being with her and only her, while she is probably used to think in terms of OPTIONS much more than you are. There is a big difference, it helps a lot if you are aware of that. I am not offering a recipe, because there is not one, and it is impossible to have one, I just offer some things to think about. If I knew her personally I might be more specific though.

OK, just for the sake of fun in this serious thread: if she shows you even the tiny door where you might sneak in, if she is younger than 25 ask her out and take her to a good noisy club where you will have to get very close to her to whisper into her ear so that she can hear you, and use the convenient situation for your dirty ends. If she is older than 30, take her to a good restaurant, have dinner and order some wine, if you are screened as a potential candidate she will happily drink and afterwards she will be able to blame it all on the wine. If she is 25-30 ask her where she would like to go and let her decide.

But after all that, if and when you hook up , you will enter into a new world called a relationship with some other rules and things to consider. Then you're done, and your wooing career is over
ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #83
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

I would say be yourself. If that doesn't work than that woman isn't for you

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:44 AM   #84
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Like there is a formula. Every woman is a woman, what works with one stands no chance with another.

Some replies here really made me
pleeze dont confuse us

Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger?

Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:11 AM   #85
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great article!

I love how clearly they explain why that approach makes no sense. Apply to yourself the same standard you apply to others. Simple as that. So-called "nice guys" don't go after a woman because she's "nice", do they? They go after her because they find her hot, or at least attractive.
Funny thing is, I've rarely seen a woman complain that it was unfair because she was a "nice girl" and didn't get attention from guys. Girls will usually whine that they are too ugly, too uninteresting, too fat... In other words, unlike men, they have been used to the idea that they are supposed to make themselves attractive to men, or else, blame it only on themselves (and what they are "inside" will matter only if they are attractive in the first place).
On a general basis, the reason such a statement like women like "jerks" or whatever is so popular, is because to a certain degree it is indeed true. However, yes, it is blown out of proportion. A girl in general is not going to like a guy that treats her like shit and is a complete dick to her. But such men exude very strong personal confidence which is a huge trait for many women when looking for men, hence why it appears the most attractive girls may seem to go after such guys. "Nice guys" are oftentimes just "nice guys," and may heavily lack self-confidence which I'm sure is a complete turn off for many women.

Last edited by HKz : 01-27-2013 at 05:55 PM.
HKz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #86
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Did you ask 2003? He would know.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #87
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/274615759286718465

Is this actually a fact or some made up shit?
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #88
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
On a general basis, the reason such a statement like women like "jerks" or whatever is so popular, is because to a certainly degree it is indeed true. However, yes, it is blown out of proportion. A girl in general is not going to like a guy that treats her like shit and is a complete dick to her. But such men exude very strong personal confidence which is a huge trait for many women when looking for men, hence why it appears the most attractive girls may seem to go after such guys. "Nice guys" are oftentimes just "nice guys," and may heavily lack self-confidence which I'm sure is a complete turn off for many women.
Yes. The 'bad boy' thing is so ridiculous and is something that only a 16-year-old would take seriously. Confidence and assertiveness are attractive traits in a man, as are intelligence and sensitivity. A bit of alpha-ness can be sexy too.

In any case, I think most of the time, two people are either compatible or they are not. If Shinoj wants to woo this person, the best thing he can do for himself is to be sincere and not be someone that he's not. If this person doesn't respond favourably, then forget it and move on; there are many other women out there.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #89
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yes. The 'bad boy' thing is so ridiculous and is something that only a 16-year-old would take seriously. Confidence and assertiveness are attractive traits in a man, as are intelligence and sensitivity. A bit of alpha-ness can be sexy too.

In any case, I think most of the time, two people are either compatible or they are not. If Shinoj wants to woo this person, the best thing he can do for himself is to be sincere and not be someone that he's not. If this person doesn't respond favourably, then forget it and move on; there are many other women out there.
if she will tell u no just move on, lots of other girls out there
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #90
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

That's a good point and relates to a fair amount of 'nice' guys for sure.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote