How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #61
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Dealing with all that is quite Difficult to be Honest and i wouldnt blame any Guy if he eventually turns into a Fool.
But i think i need to be an Asshole . The One who doesnt think Much and just does things at the spur of the Moment. I know Girls have a Certain Thing for such Guys. The one Marlon Brando Plays in the movie "Streetcar named Desire". An Old Hollywood Movie.

But i despised such Guys all my Life and i find it hard to become like that just to get a Beautiful Woman. Its a Moral Dilemna of sorts.
I here you brotha. The "asshole technique" is another tool which belongs in every man's toolbox.

lol I just thought of the movie Magnolia....so funny, the Frank Mackey character.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #62
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
I here you brotha. The "asshole technique" is another tool which belongs in every man's toolbox.

lol I just thought of the movie Magnolia....so funny, the Frank Mackey character.

. You know we are like the Lions of the Forest. We like to Laze Around. But when it is for the Kill You fuckin Know who Gets the Prey.
Shinoj is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #63
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

I'd repeat the same old,worn out "Be yourself"
But here's why: Not because we women are ready to jump into every dick that doesn't hesitate to show his true nature.
If you present yourself in a way that is far from reality,a woman can buy into this image for a while,but inevitably your character will show up big time.You're not going to pretend all relationship long,neither you're going to adopt the fake You that got the chick out.It's better not to make false expectaions for both of you,you should move on to more perspective coupling partners the sooner the better.

Washington = unofficial 5th Slam
http://ivelinacp.tumblr.com/image/55430905367
Mark Lenders = Gospel of Objective Unbiased Analysis
Topspindoctor = Pillar of MTF
Abel = GOAT
Ivelina_P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #64
country flag Lemon Water
Banned!

Lemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivelina_P View Post
But here's why: Not because we women are ready to jump into every dick that doesn't hesitate to show his true nature.
If you present yourself in a way that is far from reality,a woman can buy into this image for a while,but inevitably your character will show up big time.You're not going to pretend all relationship long,neither you're going to adopt the fake You that got the chick out.It's better not to make false expectaions for both of you,you should move on to more perspective coupling partners the sooner the better.
Does a woman agree to sex if i make my intentions clear looking into her eyes, speaking honest and touching her? I am just curious.
Lemon Water is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #65
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So What if i want to date you for around a Month and show you off to all my Friends and then think about whether to continue with you or Not?

And if I say all this in Our First Date, WOuld You be Okay with it?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #66
country flag Ivelina_P

Ivelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond reputeIvelina_P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Water View Post
Does a woman agree to sex if i make my intentions clear looking into her eyes, speaking honest and touching her? I am just curious.
If this woman wants sex with you too,yes.
Imagine this:
You are a guy(I suppose).A girl you know not too good comes and flirts with you,showing her desire you both to fuck.What would you do?If you find the girl attractive-agree,if not-ignore her.That's same with women,we're not creatures from other dimension,Jesus.

Abel = GOAT
Old 01-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #67
country flag Ivelina_P

Quote:
So What if i want to date you for around a Month and show you off to all my Friends and then think about whether to continue with you or Not?

And if I say all this in Our First Date, WOuld You be Okay with it?
I personally will be okay.This is a good option actually.

Abel = GOAT
Old 01-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #68
country flag Lemon Water
Banned!

Lemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If this woman wants sex with you too,yes.
Imagine this:
You are a guy(I suppose).A girl you know not too good comes and flirts with you,showing her desire you both to fuck.What would you do?If you find the girl attractive-agree,if not-ignore her.That's same with women,we're not creatures from other dimension,Jesus.
Thanks. I am a shy guy and straightforward. I get nervous when asking for it on the very first conversation thinking she might feel awkward. I mean is it okay? I can't carry out endless conversations and play a rugged bad boy like some men. It makes me bored.
Lemon Water is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #69
country flag Shinoj

Quote:
I personally will be okay.This is a good option actually.

Oh My My.. ... Our Countries are some distance Apart Actually.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #70
country flag Ivelina_P

Lemon Water,one thing I HATE the most is when shy guys try to play some sort of Tyler Durden.I like shy guys,they can be adorable.I also like arrogant alpha-males,only if that's in their nature.
Shinoj,I can't help any further with this.

Abel = GOAT
Old 01-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #71
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dealing with all that is quite Difficult to be Honest and i wouldnt blame any Guy if he eventually turns into a Fool.
But i think i need to be an Asshole . The One who doesnt think Much and just does things at the spur of the Moment. I know Girls have a Certain Thing for such Guys. The one Marlon Brando Plays in the movie "Streetcar named Desire". An Old Hollywood Movie.

But i despised such Guys all my Life and i find it hard to become like that just to get a Beautiful Woman. Its a Moral Dilemna of sorts.
Correction: You don't need to be an asshole to get women.

What you do need, to get women, is a big backbone. By this I mean you don't pander to women, you stand up for yourself and your opinion and don't just agree with women in regards to everything. You don't treat women as if they're some special entity and don't treat them like princesses.

Now the reason why it may seem like women go for assholes is because most assholes do meet quite a lot of these requirements. But obviously they have other opinions as well which make them assholes. Women don't like men who bow down to them and worship them. Even if they did like it, there's no need to treat women as anything more special than a man.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #72
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
I disagree with that. The idea that you only need to "make women laugh" to win them over is annoying in my opinion...
but i didn't say that. i said "it's mostly about self confidence and a little bit of humour here and there"
Old 01-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #73
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

i dont think theres an answer to ur question, its different from a woman to a woman, not all the men are the same just like a woman.

spend time with her and see what type she is what did she like and dislike.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #74
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
but i didn't say that. i said "it's mostly about self confidence and a little bit of humour here and there"
I'm sure you'll send "just a little" bit of humour the other way as well.

I'd be the luckiest guy in the world if a woman could make me laugh ALL day. To each his own. Different strokes for different folks. What's good for the goose is good for the gander..oh I don't know.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #75
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipolymer View Post
Best advice that can ever be given to a person. This'll get you that woman and more:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-...better-person/
Great article!

I love their take on the "nice guy" approach. I'm so tired of that argument, "women don't like nice guys", "they don't like me because I am too nice", "then they must prefer jerks"... One of the most often repeated misogynistic myths.
I love how clearly they explain why that approach makes no sense. Apply to yourself the same standard you apply to others. Simple as that. So-called "nice guys" don't go after a woman because she's "nice", do they? They go after her because they find her hot, or at least attractive.
Funny thing is, I've rarely seen a woman complain that it was unfair because she was a "nice girl" and didn't get attention from guys. Girls will usually whine that they are too ugly, too uninteresting, too fat... In other words, unlike men, they have been used to the idea that they are supposed to make themselves attractive to men, or else, blame it only on themselves (and what they are "inside" will matter only if they are attractive in the first place).
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote