How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #31
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Woo an Out And Out Beautiful Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
It´s all up to match up-issues mate. With some girls, you just have to exploit a weakness, with others you have to employ variety to get them out of their comfort zone, whereas yet other girls are too agressive and need some consistency. Good luck and remember: if you can´t woo a girl this way, you can always vulture the insecure ones.

Actually you are reminding me about the Andy Murray Issue. With a Lendl on Board he eventually won a Grand Slam. Need to find a Lendl from Somewhere.

And with the part of Vulturing thats interesting because a David Ferrer might win 6 7 Titles a Year but he will still be league Below Djokovic,Fed and Murray.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #32
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Actually you are reminding me about the Andy Murray Issue. With a Lendl on Board he eventually won a Grand Slam. Need to find a Lendl from Somewhere.

And with the part of Vulturing thats interesting because a David Ferrer might win 6 7 Titles a Year but he will still be league Below Djokovic,Fed and Murray.
Allow me to play the role of Lendl to your Muzza:

´Son, if you think you can go on the way you have been wooing, you are sorely mistaken. You are not going to choke anymore when the going gets tough, got it? You will not rest on your laurels until you are the best. You will not play on the Playstation anymore. And for God´s sake, stop being so passive.´

Glad I could help.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #33
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
It´s all up to match up-issues mate. With some girls, you just have to exploit a weakness, with others you have to employ variety to get them out of their comfort zone, whereas yet other girls are too agressive and need some consistency. Good luck and remember: if you can´t woo a girl this way, you can always vulture the insecure ones.
The only good post in this topic. At least it was funny.

Stop thinking like this is some game you're supposed to "win". There's no strategy.

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietč)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #34
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Actually i know i need to be More Honest with her. But with the Amount of Dishonesty in the World Going Around, I hardly Feel like.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #35
country flag Lemon Water
Banned!

Lemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond repute

Glare, glare and glare. Do not smile. Smiling is for women. Tell her directly that YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HER. Roundabout nonsense never works. Trust me.
Lemon Water is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 PM   #36
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am a woman, I may not be a typical woman (I don't know about that) but still... my take on the various answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Confidence.....confidence.....confidence....and confidence.

That is all that matters really, if it shines through your character it doesnt really matter what you say to a woman.

Now where to find the source of that confidence is a whole different story.

It is some ol bullshit that you should "just" be yourself, there is no wisdom in such advice at all, there is a war waged out there and only some few winners are selected. So try to better yourself or stand last in line.
Yes with the first part, no to the second part.
It's true that confidence is attractive. Not arrogance, but just the impression that you are comfortable with who you are. You can even be shy, without being insecure, they are two entirely different things.
But when insecurity shines through, or even worse, if you give the impression of being somehow bitter about women, or desperate, then it would put me off.

But I am also put off by a lack of authenticity. So, being yourself is good advice, but that means, if you're insecure and put women off, you probably need to work on yourself first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
it's mostly about self confidence and a little bit of humour here and there.

humour (of the flirting type) + sef confidence (almost bordering on arrogance) = panties dropper
I disagree with that. The idea that you only need to "make women laugh" to win them over is annoying in my opinion... It's not true for me. I don't need a clown to make me laugh, of course, a serious guy who never laughs and has no sense of humour would be boring, but it's so painful when a guy desperately tries to be funny in an attempt to win you over... Usually, it's embarrassing for everyone, and it would even tend to make me angry at the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Don't put her on a pedestal, which it seems like you've already put her on a pedestal and listened to her every whim and keep changing your opinion for her.

Treat her like you would treat any other person, which seems you have already failed at since you keep describing her as if she is some sort of goddess.
This is very true. I had that problem with one of my boyfriends. I believe that maybe, he had been used to more insecure girls, who needed to be reassured constantly... and he probably like the idea, because that made him feel "useful". But a woman who has no self-confidence issues will not be looking for constant validation on your part.
Being treated like you're some kind of princess or goddess is very disturbing: you feel like you should be grateful, but at the same time, you didn't ask for this, and you don't need this, and after a while you even begin to feel like you are being put into a "cage" (because you're expected to be that perfect, supernatural being which you are not).

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
Stop thinking like this is some game you're supposed to "win". There's no strategy.
Exactly. I think that's the key point. Every woman is different. Of course, some women are insecure and desperately looking for validation, and a man to boost their self-esteem. With such women, "strategies" like treating them like goddesses might work, but that also means you're taking advantage of a weakness, and that's a very unhealthy basis for a relationship. It's disingenuous as well, obviously.

The most important thing is to understand, once and for all, that women are persons. They're not a block of people who behave in the same way. They all have different taste, and different problems, they're looking for different things...
So if you start with the idea that there is one strategy that "works" with women in general, you are already on the wrong path (and it's also a rather misogynist way of thinking, because it denies us our specificities as individuals).

IMO, the sad reality is, it's in great part a matter of luck. If you're lucky enough to be this woman's type, to have a personality that's appealing to her, then unless you screw everything up (by trying to hard to adopt another behaviour, or by hiding too well that you're interested in her so she'll give up on you), you should have no problems.

If you're not attractive to her, then, there isn't much to be done really. I don't think you can "make" yourself attractive to someone by adopting a calculated behaviour. Maybe you can lose a few bad habits that put women off, I don't know. But my opinion is that there really isn't any "strategy". If she likes you, she likes you, if she doesn't, she doesn't, and that's all there is to it.
Usually, men who cannot accept this simple reality are the ones who end up being "friendzoned" as they say, or showering a girl with presents or attentions in the hope of winning her over, and then often they end up calling her a bitch because the strategy doesn't work. But in the majority of cases, the strategy cannot work.

I know that when this has happened to me (a guy who liked me, and whom I didn't particularly like, who wouldn't give up on me and tried to woo me with presents and so on), it actually made the guy quite obnoxious in my eyes, instead of making him more attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Water View Post
Glare, glare and glare. Do not smile. Smiling is for women. Tell her directly that YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HER. Roundabout nonsense never works. Trust me.
Oh please, DO smile! Smiling is for women? BS! Nothing is more appealing to me than a man with a genuine, warm smile.

I agree on the second part, though, do show her clearly (or tell her outright) that you are interested in her. Don't settle in a kind of roundabout approach that will only end up being an annoyance to her and torture to you.
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #37
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Just relax really, don't make a big deal out of it. Approach her/them with a mindset of 'Ok, let's see how this goes' instead of 'I have to do this, that, etc... to be perfect in order for her to like me'. In short, don't make her the prize that you must earn, take a casual approach, there's no objective reason to be desperate over something like that.

Also, take failure in stride, if you don't succeed with that specific girl, it's not like there are not other 'out and out beautiful' girls out there. I can assure you that people who are able to take failure in stride are much less likely to fail than those who are constantly afraid of screwing up. You just need to let go of any inihibitions really and go for it: what's the worst that could happen? Getting dumped by a woman you never even had anything with in the first place? Gee that sounds like the end of the world.

The more you second-guess yourself, the harder it will be for you in this or any other endeavour. If you're not capable of being naturally confident/have naturally high self-esteem, just take the recklessness route in cases like this instead of overcautiousness.

Suicide Tennis - Wimbledon 2014
Fill-In-The-Draw - US Open 2014

Last edited by Mark Lenders : 01-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:54 PM   #38
Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond reputeTimariot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Common I need some Strategies
It's very simple. Generic rule with women is "Nice guys finish last". You need to be bad. Drink, smoke, act like an asshole, play in a rock band. If you're really hardcore, you may want to consider becoming actual criminal; obviously that carries considerable risks, and many women will probably think that's going too far, but even if you don't land The Girl, you're pretty much guaranteed to get A Girl.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:43 AM   #39
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

Louis Vuitton.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #40
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realise there were so many dating experts on MTF!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #41
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Try and hit the 10,000 post mark on MTF. I'm currently hoping to ask out the lass of my dreams this year...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:24 PM   #42
country flag Fishnet
Banned!

Fishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond reputeFishnet has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you're just a bore. Then no pick-up lines or strategies are going to help you.
Fishnet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #43
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timariot View Post
It's very simple. Generic rule with women is "Nice guys finish last". You need to be bad. Drink, smoke, act like an asshole, play in a rock band. If you're really hardcore, you may want to consider becoming actual criminal; obviously that carries considerable risks, and many women will probably think that's going too far, but even if you don't land The Girl, you're pretty much guaranteed to get A Girl.
Not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #44
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sad but true most of the time.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #45
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol'd hard.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote