arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol: - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-25-2004, 06:10 AM   #31
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
nah.... we're just silly buggers who love sunnies and brightly coloured matching shirts and bandanas (as illustrated by esther's avatar... a matching partner there too)
Who doesn't love all that?

The first complete, whole, interesting men's tennis match I watched was Arnaud Clement lose to Agassi at the Australian. I remember rooting for Arnaud with all my adolescent might because I thought he was so cute.

I always knew he was cute. I just never realized his complete sexy potential.
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2004, 07:43 AM   #32
country flag kukka

kukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie
Last time my sister and i went the whole week to Rosmalen, where Arnaud also was with his brother instead of Remi. And the last few days Camille was there to. Those three are really such nice people...
Hi Catchie! I was also in Rosmalen this year with my friends (and I saw StephB there, too ). I was watching most of Arnaud's practices and all of his matches so we must have seen each other there. I have a (long) report of my time at Rosmalen on my website and there are also some pics. If you're interested in reading it here's the link:

http://tennissite.topcities.com/roswim2004.html

Elina

Allez! Nicolas Escudé Jérôme Haehnel Arnaud Clément Sébastien Grosjean Thierry Ascione Olivier Mutis Julien Varlet

C'mon! Lleyton Hewitt Mark Philippoussis Todd Reid

¡Vamos! Juan Carlos Ferrero Rafael Nadal

Yippee! Jan-Michael Gambill Graydon Oliver

Come on! Gustavo Kuerten Tim Henman

Wow! Patrick Rafter Wayne Ferreira
kukka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 12:32 PM   #33
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

hey elina!
didnt we watch together the practise of arnaud and thierry. later arnaud played with bruno
you have been in stockholm, haven´t you? how was it? i didnt recognize anything

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 03:16 PM   #34
country flag kukka

kukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephB
hey elina!
didnt we watch together the practise of arnaud and thierry. later arnaud played with bruno
you have been in stockholm, haven´t you? how was it? i didnt recognize anything
Hi Steph!

Yes, we watched together Arnaud and Thierry.
Stockholm was great. It was 9 days full of tennis. I have also a journal + pics about that trip on my website. It's in here: http://www.geocities.com/elinastenni...kholm2004.html Not many French players there, though.

Elina

Allez! Nicolas Escudé Jérôme Haehnel Arnaud Clément Sébastien Grosjean Thierry Ascione Olivier Mutis Julien Varlet

Old 11-25-2004, 04:54 PM   #35
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey catchie!
i saw when you spoke to bruno and arnauds "hi" i´d love to here more stories of rosmalen. so feel free to tell us (ik kan een beetje nederlands praaten so jij kunt schrijven in nederlands-sorry when i make some mistakes, but I do not know better )oh by the way, i remember that i saw you, your sister and a friend of you/your sister in rotterdam this year. and last year? i forgot, have you been there too?
That's right, my sister and i have been the last two years to rotterdam with 2 friends, one taller girl and one smaller, blond girl... With the taller girl we went also to the qualifications to see Fred Hemmes. Next time you see us, come and say 'hi'. I would say hi to you but i don't know what you look like...

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 05:03 PM   #36
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukka
Hi Catchie! I was also in Rosmalen this year with my friends (and I saw StephB there, too ). I was watching most of Arnaud's practices and all of his matches so we must have seen each other there. I have a (long) report of my time at Rosmalen on my website and there are also some pics. If you're interested in reading it here's the link:

http://tennissite.topcities.com/roswim2004.html

Elina
I really don't know who you or Steph are... Thanks for the link to your site btw, i sure will read it sometime Where are you from ? ( i don't trust the flags next to the avatar's anymore since a lot of people fill in a diofferent country name, like Steph i believe... or are you really French, Steph? )

Chiqui
Old 11-25-2004, 07:27 PM   #37
country flag kukka

Quote:
I really don't know who you or Steph are... Thanks for the link to your site btw, i sure will read it sometime Where are you from ? ( i don't trust the flags next to the avatar's anymore since a lot of people fill in a diofferent country name, like Steph i believe... or are you really French, Steph? )

I'm actually really from Finland as the flag tells. Maybe if I make it to Rosmalen also next year we can meet there.

Elina

Old 11-25-2004, 09:20 PM   #38
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( i don't trust the flags next to the avatar's anymore since a lot of people fill in a diofferent country name, like Steph i believe... or are you really French, Steph? )
no. i´m not french. isn´t it the dutch flag i chose?

i saw you with the taller girl in rotterdam this year. i have no idea who was with you last year

and elina, thanks for the link. i love to read it later...and of course see all your pics. really really not many frenchies there. it also was a reason that i decided to stay home. i reconsidered my decision every day but my mind didnt change
the only one i wanted to see was agassi...and i already saw him!

Lukasz K.

JOHN
Old 11-26-2004, 11:23 AM   #39
country flag Catchie

Quote:
no. i´m not french. isn´t it the dutch flag i chose?

i saw you with the taller girl in rotterdam this year. i have no idea who was with you last year

and elina, thanks for the link. i love to read it later...and of course see all your pics. really really not many frenchies there. it also was a reason that i decided to stay home. i reconsidered my decision every day but my mind didnt change
the only one i wanted to see was agassi...and i already saw him!
Ow yeah sorry its the dutch flag I was thinking about something and sometimes I type wrong things then... So where are you from then?

The taller girl (here known as Gosjke in the dutch threads) is always with my sister and me when we are at a tournament.. most of the time the blond girl is with us aswell...

Chiqui
Old 11-26-2004, 12:06 PM   #40
country flag stephB

Quote:
Ow yeah sorry its the dutch flag So where are you from then?
i´m your neighbour to the right

Quote:
The taller girl (here known as Gosjke in the dutch threads) is always with my sister and me when we are at a tournament.. most of the time the blond girl is with us aswell...
oh, i had no idea that i also saw gosjke in real life how funny!

Lukasz K.

JOHN
Old 11-26-2004, 12:19 PM   #41
country flag Catchie

Yeah such things are funny, a lot of people saw my sister and me in Rsomalen and we have no clue what they look like... In a few threads we read : twin sisters who seemed to be there everyday... yep that's us

Chiqui
Old 12-06-2004, 10:02 PM   #42
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

lol just read this (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...206/index.html):

"Of course it's Arnaud Clement in the Lacoste commercial ... it's one of the best commercials I have seen in a long time. The singing and commercial were beautiful. My question is, who's singing?
-- Marianne Bianchi, Houston

At least of dozen of you -- "Arnaud's Army" as it were -- wrote in confirming it is Clement. As for the singer, I believe it is Sebastien Grosjean. Oh, we jest. A copy of the Preppy Handbook or comparable door prize for anyone who knows the answer". americans...

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:34 PM   #43
country flag stephB

Quote:
Yeah such things are funny, a lot of people saw my sister and me in Rsomalen and we have no clue what they look like... In a few threads we read : twin sisters who seemed to be there everyday... yep that's us
oh really? you read that quite often?? how funny
sometimes when we are back at tournaments we recognize that people remember us we never saw before....unbelievable...
so you are at tournaments also the whole week?

Lukasz K.

JOHN

Last edited by stephB : 12-06-2004 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-07-2004, 02:31 AM   #44
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog
lol just read this (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...206/index.html):

"Of course it's Arnaud Clement in the Lacoste commercial ... it's one of the best commercials I have seen in a long time. The singing and commercial were beautiful. My question is, who's singing?
-- Marianne Bianchi, Houston

At least of dozen of you -- "Arnaud's Army" as it were -- wrote in confirming it is Clement. As for the singer, I believe it is Sebastien Grosjean. Oh, we jest. A copy of the Preppy Handbook or comparable door prize for anyone who knows the answer". americans...
seb as always this guy is too smart for himself... educate him, if any of you cares!
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 07:28 PM   #45
country flag Catchie

Quote:
oh really? you read that quite often?? how funny
sometimes when we are back at tournaments we recognize that people remember us we never saw before....unbelievable...
so you are at tournaments also the whole week?
No, unfortunately i don't have the time or money to be at every tournament the whole week Rosmalen was just the one tournament for a week, because my sis and i just had finals and because of that we didn't have to be at school that week... it was our one chance (for now... ) to attend a tournament the whole week so we took that chance with both hands then

Chiqui