arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol: - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2004, 03:34 AM   #16
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol:

nah.... we're just silly buggers who love sunnies and brightly coloured matching shirts and bandanas (as illustrated by esther's avatar... a matching partner there too)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2004, 05:06 AM   #17
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
marine........ you too

catchie's avatar is funny!!!! however.... when i first saw that arnaud pic, i could only think of... napoleon lol (hope this isn't too politically incorrect)
He's small too...but that's their only commun point... LOL

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 04:22 PM   #18
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
Hey, you can accidently come here more often !
I think i will do that, see i'm here again

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 04:28 PM   #19
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
marine........ you too

catchie's avatar is funny!!!! however.... when i first saw that arnaud pic, i could only think of... napoleon lol (hope this isn't too politically incorrect)
Yeah i first had the hamster only but since Arnaud is my all time favourite player i thought i try to combine the hamster and Arnaud and this was the smallest pic I have of him, the others ones i tried to decrease in size all went blurry.

Chiqui
Old 11-23-2004, 09:53 PM   #20
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

well i think arnaud looks rather cool and proud in that pic, the way he lifts his head's rather military! i don't know how i get this idea though! lol it was from a davis cup presentation i believe, and he's about to serve his country

catchie - if arnaud's your all time favourite, you'd better tell us what you like about him!
Old 11-24-2004, 11:25 AM   #21
country flag Catchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
well i think arnaud looks rather cool and proud in that pic, the way he lifts his head's rather military! i don't know how i get this idea though! lol it was from a davis cup presentation i believe, and he's about to serve his country

catchie - if arnaud's your all time favourite, you'd better tell us what you like about him!
Well how i became a fan of Arnaud and began watching tennis is quite a weird story that has everything to do with Arnaud
My birthday is in December and in the year 2000 i got a tv as a birthdaygift. So i wanted to watch programs on my tv as much as posssible. And then in January 2001, there was nothing on tv so i started searching for something to watch and then on Eurosport they gave this very cute guy a close-up, so i watched Arnaud's Australian Open final and didn't understand one rule of the game. And i didn't know what Arnaud's name was, could've been Agassi as well since that was the first time i watched tennis. My father told me Agassi had almost no hair so then i knew that the one i liked (and still like) was Arnaud Clement. His Aus-Open-speech was very funny by the way. And the fact that Agassi didn't expect to win and asked Arnaud if he could borrow his speech, because he didn't have one of his own. So i started following Arnaud and looking things up on internet and so on. Now few years later i like almost everything about Arnaud... his game, his lenght (i'm not tall either), his jump that he sometimes does with backhands, his dropshots, his speed on court, his clothes on court, his commercial ad for lacoste , the glasses, the bandana, his girlfriend, his brother and I can go on for a while..
Ow almost forgot: He's also very goodlooking and a very nice person.
Let's just say, i like eveything
I hope this is enough of an explanation for you

Arnaud

Chiqui
Old 11-24-2004, 11:27 AM   #22
country flag Catchie

i have a lot of smilies in my previous post

Chiqui
Old 11-24-2004, 03:49 PM   #23
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie
Well how i became a fan of Arnaud and began watching tennis is quite a weird story that has everything to do with Arnaud
My birthday is in December and in the year 2000 i got a tv as a birthdaygift. So i wanted to watch programs on my tv as much as posssible. And then in January 2001, there was nothing on tv so i started searching for something to watch and then on Eurosport they gave this very cute guy a close-up, so i watched Arnaud's Australian Open final and didn't understand one rule of the game. And i didn't know what Arnaud's name was, could've been Agassi as well since that was the first time i watched tennis. My father told me Agassi had almost no hair so then i knew that the one i liked (and still like) was Arnaud Clement. His Aus-Open-speech was very funny by the way. And the fact that Agassi didn't expect to win and asked Arnaud if he could borrow his speech, because he didn't have one of his own. So i started following Arnaud and looking things up on internet and so on. Now few years later i like almost everything about Arnaud... his game, his lenght (i'm not tall either), his jump that he sometimes does with backhands, his dropshots, his speed on court, his clothes on court, his commercial ad for lacoste , the glasses, the bandana, his girlfriend, his brother and I can go on for a while..
Ow almost forgot: He's also very goodlooking and a very nice person.
Let's just say, i like eveything
I hope this is enough of an explanation for you

Arnaud

Waoooo it's a beautiful explanation !!!
Welcome to the club Catchie ! I wonder why you didn't go here before, you seem to be so dedicated.... well, if you want to get news, pics etc, here you'll be happy. I'm almost the only French there so I try to put the news from newspapers, pics, interviews etc, but for the reports of tournaments, the Aussies are the best ! And some others, like Michelle, Handdog...

Guy Forget
Old 11-24-2004, 04:15 PM   #24
country flag Catchie

Quote:
Waoooo it's a beautiful explanation !!!
Welcome to the club Catchie ! I wonder why you didn't go here before, you seem to be so dedicated.... well, if you want to get news, pics etc, here you'll be happy. I'm almost the only French there so I try to put the news from newspapers, pics, interviews etc, but for the reports of tournaments, the Aussies are the best ! And some others, like Michelle, Handdog...
I didn't post here before, because i recently ( few months ago) started posting. My sister told me to register and post because it was fun. I haven't been here for a while since i registered. First i was only in the dutch threads but that's because we have discussions there about everything. And i can type dutch there. I accidently saw this thread and i thought the title was funny so i started posting here... and it didn't have much pages. If a thread has many pages i don't bother to read it and i don't want to post in a thread with a lot of pages, cuz i missed half of the discussion then and i don't want to read back and stuff... hope you know what i mean...
what do you mean by the aussies are the best?

Chiqui

Last edited by Catchie : 11-24-2004 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-24-2004, 06:40 PM   #25
country flag Marine

Australian fans of Arnaud: via, esther, prazz, use to make great reports during the australian open, because they meet Arnaud (talk to him, pics etc..).

I saw you like Seb too, I guess you know Lizan, who's duch and a fan of him.

As concerning the pages, I understand, I don't try to post in general messages and non tennis ( or rarely) cos I don't have courage to read all messages, all people on this forum are fluent and make sentences and jokes I don't understand...
But on musketeers threads, I read all messages, and (generally) I understand.

Guy Forget
Old 11-24-2004, 06:59 PM   #26
country flag Marine

Quote:
his lenght (i'm not tall either),
I'm 1.62, so 1.72 is not small for me neither

Guy Forget
Old 11-24-2004, 08:51 PM   #27
country flag Catchie

Quote:
Australian fans of Arnaud: via, esther, prazz, use to make great reports during the australian open, because they meet Arnaud (talk to him, pics etc..).

I saw you like Seb too, I guess you know Lizan, who's duch and a fan of him.

As concerning the pages, I understand, I don't try to post in general messages and non tennis ( or rarely) cos I don't have courage to read all messages, all people on this forum are fluent and make sentences and jokes I don't understand...
But on musketeers threads, I read all messages, and (generally) I understand.
Last time my sister and i went the whole week to Rosmalen, where Arnaud also was with his brother instead of Remi. And the last few days Camille was there to. Those three are really such nice people... Arnaud and Bruno arrived on Tuesday and Tueasday night was Arnaud's first match. Bruno, Thierry and Michael (i don't know how to spell Llodra's name exactly cause the dutch media writes and pronounces it different everytime) were watching, but first we didn't know exactly that it was Bruno, because i had only seen a pic with short hair. So we asked him after the match if he was Arnaud's brother (i saw a little resemblance (?)) and the next day when we watched Arnaud's training (it was early and not busy) Bruno said hi first and Arnaud a few minutes later also when he saw us. That continued for the rest of the week, we spoke to Camille once and took a pic with her, Bruno made the picture There's so much about that week that i want to share with you, but it is a bit hard for me to explain since you don't speak dutch.

I saw Lizan's name in some threads of the forum... and i'm going to try and keep up and read the musketeer forums...

Quote:
I'm 1.62, so 1.72 is not small for me neither
I'm 1.55, actually Arnaud and Seb are bigger to me than i think. When i stand next to them for pictures in real life, they seem smaller than when I look at the pictures later. In Rosmalen I went on a picture with Karlovic (2.08 ) that's a really weird picture, he's more than 50 cm bigger than me

Chiqui
Old 11-24-2004, 09:40 PM   #28
country flag Via

phew! it's only a hair's difference for catchie to become an arnaud fan rather than someone else's.........

poor marine... looks like you're the only one without a decent report of meeting arnaud lol

catchie great posts and great reports!!!
Old 11-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #29
country flag Catchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
phew! it's only a hair's difference for catchie to become an arnaud fan rather than someone else's.........

poor marine... looks like you're the only one without a decent report of meeting arnaud lol

catchie great posts and great reports!!!
Marine have you never met Arnaud? Or do I interprete that totally wrong...? If not you should come to Rosmalen, Arnaud's is there almost every year, you can stay at my place

Chiqui
Old 11-24-2004, 10:36 PM   #30
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last time my sister and i went the whole week to Rosmalen, where Arnaud also was with his brother instead of Remi. And the last few days Camille was there to. Those three are really such nice people... Arnaud and Bruno arrived on Tuesday and Tueasday night was Arnaud's first match. Bruno, Thierry and Michael (i don't know how to spell Llodra's name exactly cause the dutch media writes and pronounces it different everytime) were watching, but first we didn't know exactly that it was Bruno, because i had only seen a pic with short hair. So we asked him after the match if he was Arnaud's brother (i saw a little resemblance (?)) and the next day when we watched Arnaud's training (it was early and not busy) Bruno said hi first and Arnaud a few minutes later also when he saw us. That continued for the rest of the week, we spoke to Camille once and took a pic with her, Bruno made the picture There's so much about that week that i want to share with you, but it is a bit hard for me to explain since you don't speak dutch.
hey catchie!
i saw when you spoke to bruno and arnauds "hi" i´d love to here more stories of rosmalen. so feel free to tell us (ik kan een beetje nederlands praaten so jij kunt schrijven in nederlands-sorry when i make some mistakes, but I do not know better )oh by the way, i remember that i saw you, your sister and a friend of you/your sister in rotterdam this year. and last year? i forgot, have you been there too?

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote