arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol: - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-19-2004, 09:54 PM   #1
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol:

this message is to let arnaud's fans know about the recent discussions over at the general tennis forum. looks like the lacoste ads are irritating u.s. and european tv viewers to no end, but have greatly increased nono's exposure.........nooo he didn't take anything off
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2004, 02:23 AM   #2
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: arnaud clement re-discovered as a hot cutie at almost 27?? :lol:

lol why are the ads irritating them?!
Old 11-21-2004, 05:56 AM   #3
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Because they show this adv 10 x /match for a few months... lol
Some people love the song, the singer and think Arnaud is a cutie, and some other think it's very annoying now... well, I saw the adv like 3/4 x yersterday durinh hewitt/roddick match and I wasn't bored...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 05:46 PM   #4
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Via, what a great name of the topic! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
well, I saw the adv like 3/4 x yersterday durinh hewitt/roddick match and I wasn't bored...
Well, I haven’t seen this ad on TV at all...
We haven’t it on out TV - unfortunately for me and, perhaps, fortunately for other patriotic fans. But I’ve got used to that here is Russia and it’s like “the law of turpitude”: when you want to see something you have a chance to watch anything but not the thing you need. For example, can you imagine that there hasn’t already been any ski (cross country) translations on our TV for some winters?!.. So if you want to watch it you have to go to the sport bar. I can’t believe in it until now and every week look with hope on tv-programs’ list.
However, company ‘Lacoste’ is popular here. They often have different ad actions and shows on Nevsky prospect (the main street). And it’s very nice to see hundreds people walking with Lacoste’s flags or other souvenirs.
P.S. Yes, the ‘no end’ ads are really irritating, but… after the things like this not only sport fans know who Arnaud Clement is =)))

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 06:13 PM   #5
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in the States and I LOVE the commercial for both NoNo and the singer (been everywhere trying to find a place to download her music ). They can show that commercial at every break as far as I'm concerned
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 06:46 PM   #6
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

The making off is good too, even if I think the girl is boring...
http://www.lacoste.fr/
advertising
image campaign
the movie and the making-off... the second part is more interesting

And I like the biography of Arnaud...
" Arnaud, with his natural charm, has won hearts and minds everywhere"

Guy Forget
Old 11-21-2004, 08:51 PM   #7

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the Lacoste website last night. Not enough of Arnaud in the "making of" in my opinion .

I also like the bio that they wrote for him

They didn't make it easy though about where to go to get Natasha Thomas's music. I don't want to buy a CD without hearing more than one song.
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 11-21-2004, 09:47 PM   #8
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

with all that i've heard, i'm looking forward to our aussie tennis tv season with this lacoste ad........ no actually i think we'll be left out, as usual

724 don't you have those hmv stores with kiosks and headphones to listen to music? i suppose you can ask for a cd if they don't have it ready for trial.

hangdog your tv experience isn't that different from ours, here in aussie land, aka sports heaven *sarcastic*
Old 11-22-2004, 12:42 AM   #9
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

we've got that other dodgy Lacoste ad, from a totally unbiased point of view of course...Arnauds ad is 1000x better!!!! Id be very surprised if it was out here tho, i didnt know it was in America, i thought the ad was only shown in France.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:52 AM   #10
country flag tommy_girl

tommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond reputetommy_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis724
I'm in the States and I LOVE the commercial for both NoNo and the singer (been everywhere trying to find a place to download her music ). They can show that commercial at every break as far as I'm concerned

i could send it to you..just pm me your email..

and yeah.. i love that lacoste ad too.. soo cute.. i dont get to see it that often though..

Life is like the surf, so give yourself away like the sea.
- y tu mama tambien
tommy_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 05:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via

724 don't you have those hmv stores with kiosks and headphones to listen to music? i suppose you can ask for a cd if they don't have it ready for trial.
Natasha Thomas doesn't seem to "exist" here in the States. I found her CDs on HMV websites and Sanity.com (my favorite place to buy CDs!!) but nowhere that i can hear the whole song(s).

Tommy_girl, thanks for the offer to send me the commercial but I can just go to the website. I try not to watch it too much because it makes me want the complete song even more
GSTAAD - WINNER
Old 11-22-2004, 05:39 PM   #12
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis724
I soooo agree with that (I'm not in the Frenchplayers-part of this forum, but i do like a lot of the french players, accidently clicked to this thread because it was on the first page...)

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 08:24 PM   #13
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie
I soooo agree with that (I'm not in the Frenchplayers-part of this forum, but i do like a lot of the french players, accidently clicked to this thread because it was on the first page...)
Hey, you can accidently come here more often !

Guy Forget
Old 11-22-2004, 10:05 PM   #14
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine
Hey, you can accidently come here more often !
marine........ you too

catchie's avatar is funny!!!! however.... when i first saw that arnaud pic, i could only think of... napoleon lol (hope this isn't too politically incorrect)
Old 11-23-2004, 12:00 AM   #15
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute

On a scale of 1-10, Carlos Moya being a 20, Arnaud Clement in that LaCoste commercial is a perfect 10.

Who knew what was behind that sunglasses, bandana and bright clothing? (haha, I bet you Arnaud fans did.... )
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote