Ao R1:J.Benneteau straight-setted G.Dimitrov 6-4 6-2 6-4 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-15-2013, 04:44 AM   #121
Knotty Fort

Knotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond reputeKnotty Fort has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ao R1:J.Benneteau straight-setted G.Dimitrov 6-4 6-2 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmindbulgaria View Post
Too bad you couldn't see it since it was not on a TV court, douche! The scoreboard suggests that Benneteau was pretty solid on serve and Grigor was not. That's pretty much all.

Oh, and BTW, where is your boy Berankis nowadays - playing Futures again
Guess who's in the second round and who isn't? Lol the IRONY

Just in case you still don't get it, Berankis is in the second round.
Knotty Fort is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #122
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to face the reality: Dimugtrov will never amount to anything in his life unless he switches his career to burger flipping at maccas, and even then I have my doubts. Copying Noserer when you have no serve, footwork and general skill is bound to equal a muggy career in challengers and futures as he is out of his "prime"
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:44 AM   #123
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
It's time to face the reality: Dimugtrov will never amount to anything in his life unless he switches his career to burger flipping at maccas, and even then I have my doubts. Copying Noserer when you have no serve, footwork and general skill is bound to equal a muggy career in challengers and futures as he is out of his "prime"
welcome back
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #124
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to see you again mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #125
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond reputemadmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nicely put here mate. Dimugtrov blows