Ao R1:J.Benneteau straight-setted G.Dimitrov 6-4 6-2 6-4 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #91
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ao R1:J.Benneteau straight-setted G.Dimitrov 6-4 6-2 6-4

I doubt Maria is really sleeping with Dimi, she must be using him for some reason.
My guess, more buzz and focus on her bc she wants to promote her candies or something
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #92
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I doubt Maria is really sleeping with Dimi, she must be using him for some reason.
My guess, more buzz and focus on her bc she wants to promote her candies or something
That doesn't make much sense, who has heard of Dimitrov outside hardcore tennis fans?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #93
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
That doesn't make much sense, who has heard of Dimitrov outside hardcore tennis fans?
Just more buzz and attention for Maria won't hard her candy sales.

It's not about dimitrov it's more about ppl wanting to know who Maria is dating/practicing with

It could be anyone, I guess she picked dimitrov bc he's pretty or something
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #94
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post
Maybe he is thinking that as long as his other head is in the right spot,it cant be too bad.
Well yes I can understand that a guy banging Sharapova might not have quite enough energy left to play top level tennis. That being said Maria seemed to have plenty of energy for her match so it looks Grigor's "off court performance" is no better that his on court performance.
Brit Tennis Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #95
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

The future of tennis is looking about as bleak as the first day of the Somme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #96
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit Tennis Fan View Post
Well yes I can understand that a guy banging Sharapova might not have quite enough energy left to play top level tennis. That being said Maria seemed to have plenty of energy for her match so it looks Grigor's "off court performance" is no better that his on court performance.
As if you need any energy to play WTA's version of tennis. It's all about mindless ballbashing, so Sharapova being naturally more powerful than her early round opponents could get roughed up by Grigor in every changover and still win Who cares if her movement becomes even more elephantish than usual, not like that matters in WTA.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #97
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
As if you need any energy to play WTA's version of tennis. It's all about mindless ballbashing, so Sharapova being naturally more powerful than her early round opponents could get roughed up by Grigor in every changover and still win Who cares if her movement becomes even more elephantish than usual, not like that matters in WTA.
How ironic, aren't you a huge fan of mindless bashing and a certified hater of a certain top mover?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #98
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
How ironic, aren't you a huge fan of mindless bashing and a certified hater of a certain top mover?
No. Hitting the ball hard does not equate to mindless bashing. I'm a fan of power tennis yes, not of hitting the ball as hard as possible with no thought or strategy/patterns of play whatsoever and pray it lands in.

Player with that style generally go nowhere in the ATP (Golubev being the poster boy for that), now imagine a tour where every match is like Golubev vs Golubev only with less power and you have the WTA in a nutshell.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #99
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
The future of tennis is looking about as bleak as the first day of the Somme.
Bennetau is the future of tennis.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #100
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

To lose is one thing, but to not even get a set is another.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #101
country flag Dougie

Dougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond reputeDougie has a reputation beyond repute

It´s not that surprising to see DImitrov lose to Benneteau, but his inability to keep any kind of momentum going is stunning. Should have gotten a set, at least. But that´s what you get for tanking the week before.
Dougie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #102
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
its because Serena likes Dimi

Shara cant touch Serena on the court so she's pulled a bitch move and tried to at least beat Serena off the court by stealing her boy

Shara is a pretty horrible human being.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #103
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Maybe so, but on the other hand he probably banged Serena, unlike Benneteau. Advantage Benneteau.
serena is spending much time in france now, here comes the chance

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #104
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

btw, check the twitter pic of sharapova's opponent...
maybe she didnt have much energy on court either

https://twitter.com/puchkova5

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #105
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
its because Serena likes Dimi

Shara cant touch Serena on the court so she's pulled a bitch move and tried to at least beat Serena off the court by stealing her boy

Shara is a pretty horrible human being.
Lol ur crazy Micky!!!!

I'm sure Serena will answer her on court