Maria Sharapova defeats Australia Junior Boy's Champion - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #61
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maria Sharapova defeats Australia Junior Boy's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Serve-bot Serena would probably beat Tomic in a tight match. Have you ever seen Serena play? Sometimes, she's ATP material.
i hope you are kidding

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 10:39 AM   #62

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I hope you're not serious. Tomic would win 6-0, 6-0 (6-0) in any tournament including Wimbledon, if he could just stay motivated enough to aim for bagels.
this

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
Old 01-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navratil View Post
Wow! If that was true that Sharapova beat last year's junior champion and a player from the main draw this year - that would be stunning news!!

A lot of people believe that even Serena couldn't beat a Top 500 player! So that's very interesting...

Well, I personaly believe that a very few women (Serena & some others) could at least trouble some ATP-players on a surface of their choice. Serena could win some games against anybody just because of her serve I guess...

I'd love to see Serena vs male top player on grass
she cant

Henkka Kontinen
Old 01-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #64
country flag ossie

ossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post

Still it's most likely the other way round ie the kid let her win in hope of getting some afterwards
This is actually very plausible in my opinion. Heck i would lose too if i could get me a blowjob from sharapova
Old 01-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #65
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute

WTA chokers and ballbashers are useless. Though they still have one player who deserves to be followed - Agnieszka knows how to play this game.

About Sharapova... Even junior would bagel this overrated screaming girl with no imagination how to construct points, just ballbashing. It`s not even a question.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:43 AM   #66

in 2011, when kvitova was world number 2 and winning wimbledon and yec, she herself said her boyfriend, who was a junior(pavlasek), could beat her very easily

Henkka Kontinen
Old 01-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #67
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

That mug must have had brains of a 12-year-old. He was probably too excited when he was palying against a blonde with good body. Hormones in his body started to work wrong way.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
Its obvious the insecurity is going round.

It's just too bad that Sharapova makes x100000 all of you guys combined, plus all of the number 20-50 ranked atp players combined

Henkka Kontinen
Old 01-13-2013, 10:54 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0BIT0 View Post
This wasn't a "Battle of the Sexes" match. It was a couple of juniors serving as hitting partners to the #2 seed in the women's event. I've no idea how good these kids are but even if they were capable of blasting Maria Sharapova off the court, they still wouldn't do it. It wasn't what they were there for. Their job was to help her prepare for the Australian Open.
when you are a hitting partner, you dont go seriously. imgine you are sharapova´s hitting partner and beat her 6-1 at the practice that would be so rude from the partner

Henkka Kontinen
Old 01-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #70
country flag producer88

producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88

ESPN Sports Science made a special segment on Serena serve. They usually breakdown sports into science for the major USA sports like American Football, Basketball, and Baseball. For ESPN Sports Science to dedicate their time to Tennis, and that being SERENA'S SERVE, should be respected in this forum. Serena can win some games against guys below the Top 200, because they probably won't be able to read her serve. It's not just about power, it's about placement and spin.

How did Serena serve match up with the best ATP returner Novak Djokovic?

When you go to 4:50 she aces Novak (she did it twice in this match), and let's just say he wasn't too happy to get aced by a female. BTW watch the match, there's some good Novak vs Serena rallies (which she won some).

I'm not saying Serena could compete with the Top 200, physically that's impossible, but to say she will be destroyed by a Top 500 player? I don't think so, I think she can compete and probably win on her serve alone. I would rank her around 400-300 ATP level (mainly cause of grass).

Unless you have scientific proof that her game can't compete in the ATP, please respect her game.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:57 AM   #71
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I hope you're not serious. Tomic would win 6-0, 6-0 (6-0) in any tournament including Wimbledon, if he could just stay motivated enough to aim for bagels.
Do you really think so? Serena Williams could surely win games against just about any male tennis player. If she has a good serving game, then it's in her hands. 120+ serves onto the line are aces, whichever way you look at it. With any good first serves Williams could clearly gain an extremely favourable court position. Women's tennis is a long way behind mens, but the best player in the world can still win the majority of the points starting from an attackable mid court ball.

Williams is probably the best server in WTA history, so the argument doesn't generalise into 'women can compete with men', but having a good serve is a great leveller, and Williams serve + ground strokes are good enough to win her games (not just at Wimbeldon).
Old 01-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
He's a JUNIOR. Serena beat a 10-year old Roddick once.

ATP 900-1000 player would still kick WTA #1 ass in a proper match.

Piss off back to your own forum.
this is the truth. just face it

Henkka Kontinen
Old 01-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #73
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute

Serena`s serve is overrated. To make dozen aces against weak wta`s field majority of which doesn`t know how to return if one thing. She feels confident there. Staying against, well even Young, she would barely make her casual 1st serve so many times like in WTA.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #74
country flag producer88

producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88 producer88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
this is the truth. just face it
Yet you have no answers to the videos I posted breakdown Serena serve, and why it's respect. BTW I love how ESPN Sports Science point out that Serena 2nd serve average was faster than Murray's during Wimbledon.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #75
country flag producer88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya View Post
Serena`s serve is overrated. To make dozen aces against weak wta`s field majority of which doesn`t know how to return if one thing. She feels confident there. Staying against, well even Young, she would barely make her casual 1st serve so many times like in WTA.
If her serve is overrated than why did ESPN call it one of the most deadliest shots in sports. Let me remind you, ESPN dedicate their time to American Football, Basketball, Baseball and for them to acknowledge Serena serve over any other player in the Tennis world deserves to be respected.