Breezer heaven - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2002, 01:04 AM   #46
Julie
Goddess Julie, Keeper of Women

Julie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond repute

what about vanilla coke and rum

And *kick* - are you calling me an alcoholic???
Julie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2002, 01:05 AM   #47
Poe

Poe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Julie
what about vanilla coke and rum

And *kick* - are you calling me an alcoholic???

am i the only one who sees the irony
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 01:09 AM   #48
Julie

Julie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond reputeJulie has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently so - youre just not normal are you, never mind *hugs*
Old 07-19-2002, 01:10 AM   #49
Poe

Poe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond reputePoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
youre just not normal are you
awww thanks!!! there isn't a nicer compliment
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 01:13 AM   #50
Julie

i knew that
Oh id have bitten you in two if you would let me

Somebody told me youd found places to go
new people to know, new ladies and so
I felt myself become a bitter old shrew
Id have bitten her too, if you would let me

Old 07-19-2002, 01:13 AM   #51
Julie

So did you open it yet??? *waiting*
Oh id have bitten you in two if you would let me

Somebody told me youd found places to go
new people to know, new ladies and so
I felt myself become a bitter old shrew
Id have bitten her too, if you would let me

Old 07-19-2002, 01:20 AM   #52
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Vanilla Coke is yummy.

I love Smirnoff Ice! It's the greatest thing ever invented. Never mind that I'm only 17.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 01:33 AM   #53
Julie

17 thats noit allowed is it -

Well as long as you dotn say im leading you astray it will be ok right?? - if anyone asks - just say it was poe - ok
Old 07-19-2002, 01:36 AM   #54
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

No, it's not allowed. Technically, er, legally speaking, I have to wait until I'm 21. Pffff. I never overindulge, though.

Of course it was Poe! It's always Poe.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-19-2002, 01:39 AM   #55
Julie

Thats right MArly - you stick with me and i wont see you wrong

Old 07-19-2002, 01:39 AM   #56
Poe

omg don't let her brainwash you like that!

we lose too many posters that way these days *sigh*
Old 07-19-2002, 01:41 AM   #57
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Quote:
Thats right MArly - you stick with me and i wont see you wrong
I knew I could trust a fellow Honorary Canadian!

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 07-19-2002, 01:44 AM   #58
Julie

exactly Marly - us honorary canadians stick together
Old 07-19-2002, 01:45 AM   #59
Poe

well i'm going to have your honorary status revoked!

i can do that u know.... you think my influence is limited strictly to the world of tennis? oh no!
Old 07-19-2002, 01:45 AM   #60
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

I still love you Poe. Maybe even more so now that I know you'll be hooking me up with some Smirnoff Ice.

And don't worry, I'm very good at running from the cops.

"You."
--Derek and Shannon