Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will dominate tennis (the slams) in the next few years?

Djokovic and Murray 26 50.00%
Djokovic, Murray and Nadal 10 19.23%
The big 4 9 17.31%
There will be no dominance in the slams and we'll have several different winners. 7 13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #76
country flag Arakasi

Arakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond reputeArakasi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is the dominance of tennis moving on to Djokovic and Murray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by retister View Post
Is it possible that this can not be sorted out with some kind of a special shoe?
I don't think so. The problem is his footwork not his shoes. Other players don't struggle in the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
right, and with that movement he managed to win Wimbledon. uh, oh, yeah, he was in some semis of W too. just atrocious . go, watch some tennis before you post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Exactly. Winning wimbledon with "atrocious" movement no less. I think he needs a dictionary. Maybe he thinks Djoker should have to play the qualifiers at wimbledon next year. More great commentary at MTF !
Not in absolute terms but relative to the rest of his game yes, his footwork on grass is very bad. Maybe atrocious was a slight exaggeration, but only slight. Is there any other top player who slips even half as much? It's to his credit if he managed to win Wimbledon despite that.

What I find more interesting is why he has sporadic matches on clay as well where you think he's playing on ice. At least grass on grass it's somewhat consistent.
Arakasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote