Re: Tennis Tipping #5C - Nussloch - Congrats: CoolyBri & doubles RHB1993/buji!!! - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #136
country flag Elirj70

Elirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #5C - Nussloch - Monday OOP posted #106 due 10AM CET time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Thanks, everything is all correct and the diffs stay as in Post 115

1ST Kitty Tennis 60
7TH Mahqz 132
8TH Sander 147
20TH August NR
23RD Elirj 10
28TH Baink 186

Toooom replaced by LL Murraynizer – WHO PLAYS BAINK – 28th - correct
diego36arg replaced by LL duarteln – WHO PLAYS ELIRJ10 – 23rd - correct

Kitty tennis, Mahqz, Sander and August get the W/O's
Quote:
2. After that, place all Lucky Losers in a way that the best ranked players (entry list rankings) go through to the next round, getting a W/O.
Adey,

That was exactly the single doubt. The rule say about RANKING but I could not find about to have a best ranking but being LE. I think the rule is not specific about that.

DOUBLES - RNK 01 (SEP 23)(BEST RNK: 01 (SEP 09, 2013)
- CHAMPION USOPEN MONTECARLO, ROTTERDAM 2013 (Dexter), ZAGREB, NEWPORT 2013 (César Luiz),WIMBLEDON 2011, WIMBLEDON 2014(Dexter), ATP UMAG 2010 (Dexter)
Elirj70 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #137
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #5C - Nussloch - Monday OOP posted #106 due 10AM CET time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirj70 View Post
Adey,

That was exactly the single doubt. The rule say about RANKING but I could not find about to have a best ranking but being LE. I think the rule is not specific about that.
The trouble for me was that I couldn't see the Entry List on the Front Page
Old 01-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #138
country flag Elirj70

Elirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond reputeElirj70 has a reputation beyond repute

From the FAQ:
(I couldn´t see anything about LE with best ranking). I don´t want to be polemic but it´s just to see exactly what is written on the rule.)

Quote:
How to place Alternates and Lucky Losers in case players forget to send picks in?

They should be placed randomly.
If there are more spots than alternates/Lucky Losers:
Check if there are matches where both players didn't send picks. If so, the manager should place a LL there, so there is no win by Ranking.
After that, place all Lucky Losers in a way that the best ranked players (entry list rankings) go through to the next round, getting a W/O.
After that, if there are any alternates or lucky losers placed against a player/team who didn't send picks, the draw should be adjusted in order to give the byes to the best ranked players who enter the draw directly. The alternates and lucky losers should play their first round matches against the opponents of the players who were given the byes. Example:
1st round
Player A (ranked #1) vs Player B (ranked #8)
Player C (ranked #2) vs Player D (ranked #5)
Player E (ranked #3) vs Player F (ranked #7)
Player G (ranked #4) vs Player H (ranked #6)
Player I (ranked #5) vs Player J (ranked #10)

Alternates:
#1 Player K (ranked #11)
#2 Player L (ranked #12)

Problem: Players C, D, E and F didn't send picks.

After steps #1 & #2, the draw changes to:

Player A (1) vs Player B (8)
Player C (2) vs Player L (ALT)
Player E (3) vs Player K (ALT)
Player G (4) vs Player H (6)
Player I (5) vs Player J (10)

Players A, B, G, H, I & J, who already were in the draw, would have to play a valid match while Players K & L would advance directly to the 2nd round.

Step #3: the two best ranked players who didn't receive byes and already were in the draw (Players A & G) are given the byes. Their opponents are placed against the two alternates:

Player A (1) vs bye
Player H (8) vs Player L (ALT)
Player B (6) vs Player K (ALT)
Player G (4) vs bye
Player I (5) vs Player J (10)

- CHAMPION USOPEN MONTECARLO, ROTTERDAM 2013 (Dexter), ZAGREB, NEWPORT 2013 (César Luiz),WIMBLEDON 2011, WIMBLEDON 2014(Dexter), ATP UMAG 2010 (Dexter)
Old 01-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #139
country flag Elirj70

Adey,

OTTE is playing against MARTI in the quali final round.
So I won the R32 anyway BUT the important here is to clarify this rule, ok?

Old 01-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #140
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirj70 View Post
Adey,

OTTE is playing against MARTI in the quali final round.
So I won the R32 anyway BUT the important here is to clarify this rule, ok?
I shall ask the rest of the Board to give their opinion on this.

I am reading the 'the best ranked players (entry list rankings)' as being the best/next highest on the entry list (because that person would be next in line if it was someone getting the next available place in the draw if it was a case of one space in the draw and just one person not sending and that space in the draw would be filled in the order of the entry list ranking, not ranking)

Whether that should be best in actual ranking may need clarification for future - and it's possible I may be incorrect on this.

Last edited by AdeyC : 01-28-2013 at 06:31 PM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #141
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone finds the results to today's matches, please link me. The offical site has Tuesday's OOP already out.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #142
country flag VamosHoracio

VamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond repute

If i had played qualifying.. I would have won by 7!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #143
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
If anyone finds the results to today's matches, please link me. The offical site has Tuesday's OOP already out.
http://www.marca.com/deporte/tenis/directo/
Rik. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #144
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond reputeLazyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik. View Post
Thanks Rik. looks like most are final except one match.. I'll have results and tuesday oop shortly.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #145
country flag Lazyking

of course the way this tournament is going, I'm still missing 3 matches with no scores.. OY
Old 01-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #146
country flag Elirj70

Quote:
I got some results on bet365.com. They transmitted courts 1 and 2. But nothing about court3...

Sent from my GT-S7562L using VerticalSports.Com App

Old 01-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #147
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #5C - Nussloch Futures : Hone your skills for the future indoors

Darn, in the old draw I would have won (over Renaud).

Quote:
Welcome all! You may commit now.. I managed tournments last year so you won't have to worry about too many mistakes.. I'll have the thread filled out later today or tomorrow.
Don't promise something like that!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #148
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #5C - Nussloch Futures : Hone your skills for the future indoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Darn, in the old draw I would have won (over Renaud).

Don't promise something like that!
But shoudn't you still play Renaud because Sander. got a WO? (according to AdeyC)

Edit: You still play Renaud
Rik. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #149
country flag Lazyking

Here's the diffs with 3 missing matches

Singles diffs

02:03 | (1) orangehat (CAN) vs. Superior1 (CRO) -
03:00 | Sander. (NED) vs. jrm (SLO) - Missing picks from jrm
02:03 | RNW (SUI) vs. LutherReigns (SUI) -
02:02 | Baink (POL) vs. (LL) Murraynizer (XXX) - GROLL, ROY, OTTE vs. MANNAPOV, OFFERMANS , GIESSE

02:03 | (3) Renaud (KAZ) vs. Yves. (NED) -
02:02 | JMG (MON) vs. August (XXX) - MANNAPOV, OFFERMANS , GIESSE vs. GROLL, ROY, OTTE
00:02 | geangr (BRA) vs. Mahqz (GER) - Missing picks from geangr
03:03 | Ekin (XXX) vs. (8) RHB1993 (GER) - OFFERMANS vs. ROY

02:03 | (6) andrijagajic (SRB) vs. Sempere (POL) -
03:02 | hahaha7 (CRO) vs. (Q) gabrieltufao (XXX) - ROY vs. OFFERMANS SR Differences: GROLL 2-0 v 2-1, ROY 2-0 vs. OFFERMANS 2-1
02:02 | Dexter (BRA) vs. chenhw (XXX) - SR Differences: OTTE 2-0 v 2-1
04:02 | (Q) tealeaves (SUI) vs. (4) Kery (GER) - OFFERMANS , GIESSE vs. ROY, OTTE SR Differences: OFFERMANS 2-0 vs. ROY 2-0, GIESSE 2-0 vs. OTTE 2-0

02:02 | (LL) duarteln (POR) vs. Elirj70 (BRA) - GIESSE vs. OTTE
03:03 | CoolyBri (GER) vs. buji (IND) - SR Differences: GROLL 2-0 v 2-1
03:01 | Rik. (NED) vs. (Q) duda6060 (POR) - SR Differences: GROLL 2-0 v 2-1, ROY 2-0 v 2-1, OTTE 2-0 v 2-1
00:02 | Ajk822 (USA) vs. (2) KittyTennis (USA) - Missing picks from Ajk822

Doubles Diffs

04:00 | (1) Elirj70/Dexter (BRA/BRA) vs. Bye
06:06 | Sander./Rik. (NED/NED) vs. Yves./LutherReigns (NED/SUI) - SR Differences: ROY 2-0 v. ROY 2-1, OTTE 2-0 v. OTTE 2-1
04:00 | (4) Mahqz/KittyTennis (GER/USA) vs. Bye
03:06 | duda6060/gabrieltufao (POR/XXX) vs. Superior1/hahaha7 (CRO/CRO) - OFFERMANS vs. ROY SR Differences: GROLL 2-1 +2 v. GROLL 2-0 +2, ROY 2-1 v. ROY 2-0, OFFERMANS 2-1 v. ROY 2-0, OTTE 2-1 v. OTTE 2-0

02:05 | Renaud/geangr (KAZ/BRA) vs. Murraynizer/Ekin (XXX/XXX) - Missing picks from geangr
00:06 | Bye vs. (3) RHB1993/Buji (GER/IND)
04:00 | Kery/duarteln (GER/POR) vs. diego36arg/Ajk822 (ARG/USA) - Missing picks from diego36arg Missing picks from Ajk822
00:03 | Bye vs. (2) CoolyBri/Toooom (GER/FRA)

I think I'll post OOP for Tuesday and then finish results after.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #150
country flag CoolyBri

CoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond reputeCoolyBri has a reputation beyond repute

Results:
http://dtb-gms.tvpro-online.de/index...lterva=#tndata
CoolyBri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote