•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #946
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
come on winnie she came back after 5 months, u could tell shes not even close to her self.

if u really think sam was better and that serena lost bc of that and not her health problems then we wull have to agree to disagree
Why cant you tell that in that video . I am 150% sure you could not tell Serena was out for 5 months in that video . How is it possible for her to crush an opponent 2 weeks after entering the tour (less match fit) but lose to the same opponent a month later after having won another event and reaching the final of a slam because of match fitness Sorry Sam was hitting winners that day and nothing Serena would have been able to do at 80 to 85%
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #947
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i would love it if it will be his fifth trophy. Di has a bday a day b4 so how about a great bday from fed to Di (she will kill me when she will read this)
Well Nadal doesn't play but I still like more Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Nole was really impressive today
Indeed..
Old 01-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #948
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

Amber just admit Sam was better and Serena got beaten
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #949
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Pynky's second name is Bath Kol.There she is.

Markus, here name is Brynhildr and she wants you.

When she's not working in a Lego factory, she's offering apple to poor men, our Di.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #950
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
come on winnie she came back after 5 months, u could tell shes not even close to her self.

if u really think sam was better and that serena lost bc of that and not her health problems then we wull have to agree to disagree
Hmmm I remember it as Stosur spanking winners for fun all match long
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #951
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Friday seems like a great day at AO. Maybe it's just because it's the R32 of a slam but all men's top half R32 matches seem interesting. Plus there are many interesting women's matches, only Savinykh-Flipkens seems not that interesting.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 07:20 PM   #952
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

sorry ppl but we will have to agree to disagree, Stosur won in my eyes just bc serena was Rusty as hell, i was pretty shock she reached the F.

Stosur got her ass kicked 2 months later when dhe lost in the first round, i like her and shes a nice player but we all know what will happen the next time whey will meet.
ps serena lost in the SF of AO and i remember reading she said she hate playing tennis and shes so not the Athlete type, im glad she is putting the time and the work, gooooooooooooo queen.

im reading about the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property fot my exam...so much fun......
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #953
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
Markus, here name is Brynhildr and she wants you.
Did she mention what she wants me for?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #954
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
give her a call, tell her nick from greece send u
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #955
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
give her a call, tell her nick from greece send u
Doesn't she look like the "Don't call me, I'll call you"-type?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #956
country flag Punky

Quote:
Doesn't she look like the "Don't call me, I'll call you"-type?
im not sure markus...not sure

you know b4 i know u more i like ur country, i know 2 things, lots of blonde and ice.

thats it but well when u get to know someone u like his country...maybe it just weird me..

Old 01-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #957
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
im not sure markus...not sure

you know b4 i know u more i like ur country, i know 2 things, lots of blonde and ice.

thats it but well when u get to know someone u like his country...maybe it just weird me..
I'll tell you a little secret. At work, more than half of my female colleagues (and I have quite a lot of them) are blondes. But - most are fake blondes! Dark roots everywhere! Real blondes do exist, of course (I am one myself) but they're not as common as you'd think. Not that I mind. Living up here where it is rather common tends to take the excitement out. I am in fact puzzled as to why so many colour their hair blonde when the colour is as common as it is. But I never understood fashion, so I won't speculate.

I'm glad if you like my country, though I am rather proud of it - not perfect, naturally, but a good place to live IMO (at least if you don't mind the climate). But I expect we all are proud of our countries.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #958
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She needs a toy boy.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #959
country flag Punky

Quote:
I'll tell you a little secret. At work, more than half of my female colleagues (and I have quite a lot of them) are blondes. But - most are fake blondes! Dark roots everywhere! Real blondes do exist, of course (I am one myself) but they're not as common as you'd think. Not that I mind. Living up here where it is rather common tends to take the excitement out. I am in fact puzzled as to why so many colour their hair blonde when the colour is as common as it is. But I never understood fashion, so I won't speculate.

I'm glad if you like my country, though I am rather proud of it - not perfect, naturally, but a good place to live IMO (at least if you don't mind the climate). But I expect we all are proud of our countries.
u have ruined Norway for me not a natural blonde???

i cant tell u im always proud of my country, not even close.
im angry about a lot of things but mostly about the fact that instead of using her amazing and smart Human capital for Agriculture, education, economics, health and science they use it for Military technology.
Warren Buffett once said "Israel's disproportionate quantity of ideas" and i cant help to think what would have happen if all of this would have Channeled into better things. pretty Depressing.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 PM   #960
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka is going to destroy Eleni

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 71 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread