•°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us - Page 183 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 02:59 PM   #2731
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Viruzzzzzz, enqirueee. yo.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 03:01 PM   #2732
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Amber, just wondering why you have guns? Is it due to fighting between Israel and Palestine, or to protect your bank from robbers? Also, have you ever shot any one?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #2733
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Amber, just wondering why you have guns? Is it due to fighting between Israel and Palestine, or to protect your bank from robbers? Also, have you ever shot any one?
haha i will protect the bank???????? more like - help burn this place

When you're in a military boot camp knowing how to use, clean, shoot,Disassemble and assemble weapons is a must, u wont pass the boot camp without knowing this and first Aid.

yes its bc of the Conflict.

I shot many time, but never on a real person.

i did a night shooting with special bullets, we call it "tracker" its a bullet that the moment it leaves ur gun it glow in the dark so u can see everything and now just hear.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #2734
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
J boy!
how are you compañero?
Hola Javi.

Been better, been worse, sailing the ship of life. Actually in a good mood.
How about you, dude?

Quote:
Viruzzzzzz, enqirueee. yo.
Joe

Sup, mate?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #2735
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
haha i will protect the bank???????? more like - help burn this place

When you're in a military boot camp knowing how to use, clean, shoot,Disassemble and assemble weapons is a must, u wont pass the boot camp without knowing this and first Aid.

yes its bc of the Conflict.

I shot many time, but never on a real person.

i did a night shooting with special bullets, we call it "tracker" its a bullet that the moment it leaves ur gun it glow in the dark so u can see everything and now just hear.

So all Israeli people have military camp? Is it compulsory ?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #2736
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Hola Javi.

Joe

Sup, mate?
Not much. Bored as usual
Old 01-30-2013, 03:25 PM   #2737
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So all Israeli people have military camp? Is it compulsory ?
yes to both ur questions joe

once a year they open the military camp and i once visit the IDF air force camp and i was inside F16 and then in a Simulator, i was pretty cool

now u should be careful im Staff sergeant
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 01-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #2738
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Quote:
yes to both ur questions joe

once a year they open the military camp and i once visit the IDF air force camp and i was inside F16 and then in a Simulator, i was pretty cool

now u should be careful im Staff sergeant
But so far u have never been to fight? I take it there is a full time army, and then if there was a large war regular residents would be called up?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #2739
country flag Punky

Quote:
But so far u have never been to fight? I take it there is a full time army, and then if there was a large war regular residents would be called up?
there are alot of jobs in the army, sorry to break the bubble but i was more a like a Social workers, dealing with soliders who came to the hospital and their families

when its a time of war, they call me, war or a Major operation and expected lots of wounded/killed

Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #2740
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ohhhh
Old 01-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #2741
country flag Punky

sorry lol

but my brother was a Combat solider, an officer

Old 01-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #2742
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Sorry for what? lol
Old 01-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #2743
country flag Punky

Quote:
Sorry for what? lol
im ruin stuff for u

u think i will protect the ban - i wanna burn it
u thought that i used a gun or did something with it - i was more of a Social Worker

i felt the need to say sorry

Old 01-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #2744
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Quote:
im ruin stuff for u

u think i will protect the ban - i wanna burn it
u thought that i used a gun or did something with it - i was more of a Social Worker

i felt the need to say sorry
Not really ruining any thing for me lol. I'm interested whatever u do lol.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:18 PM   #2745
country flag Punky

i do boring stuff, i cant stand banks, they do not produce or create anything!!!!

just move other ppls money to ppl who has less money and for that they think they should make millions.

as u can see, im the world's worst banker

Closed Thread