Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 01-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #31
country flag Blue Heart24
Registered User
 
Blue Heart24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 31,371
Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

You are a mug petar pan.
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-20-2013, 12:37 AM   #32
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sen'jin Village
Age: 29
Posts: 17,777
Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

epic thread
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:28 AM   #33
country flag petar_pan
Registered User
 
petar_pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,512
petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heart24 View Post
You are a mug petar pan.
You can't call people mug just so...
Maybe I did make mistake, but...

Last edited by petar_pan : 01-20-2013 at 08:00 AM.
petar_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #34
country flag Blue Heart24
Registered User
 
Blue Heart24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 31,371
Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
You can't call people mug just so...
Maybe I did make mistake, but...
Really? Is that why you send me a pm insulting me? Oh
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #35
country flag petar_pan
Registered User
 
petar_pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,512
petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heart24 View Post
Really? Is that why you send me a pm insulting me? Oh
What I should say to you? Thank you maybe?
petar_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #36
country flag Blue Heart24
Registered User
 
Blue Heart24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 31,371
Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
What I should say to you? Thank you maybe?
The fact you've insulted me through pm because I called you a mug,which isn't even a real insult,big deal calling someone on MTF a mug,shows how pathetic you are.I didn't call you a retard,and it's not like there's no reason to do so.What else to say to a guy who opens a thread complaining how Cilic always gets Delpo and then Cilic loses to Seppi?Epic fail.And then going further saying Seppi is a zero.Overall,Cilic is a better player than Seppi,but the fact is he lost this match and blew a good 4R draw,yet again,like so many times in the past,and against so called lesser players.And no,that Serbian poster who you referred to as "Serbian retard",as far as I've seen never had a problem with Croatian players because of their nationality.So just stop embarrassing yourself.Or maybe don't,it's fun to expose how much of a clown you are.
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #37
country flag samanosuke
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 17,193
samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

so another Croatian poster is sending PMs when you don't agree with him, already a third case which i have witnessed and all 3 of them were because they felt so patriotic so they have needed to defend Cilic . I am ashamed of my own people, have to say
__________________
La Décima
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #38
country flag Blue Heart24
Registered User
 
Blue Heart24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 31,371
Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
so another Croatian poster is sending PMs when you don't agree with him, already a third case which i have witnessed and all 3 of them were because they felt so patriotic so they have needed to defend Cilic . I am ashamed of my own people, have to say
I won't go into your fights,and I don't have a problem with anyone,but there's no need for such words,I'd say there are many decent Croatian posters here overall.
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #39
country flag RNW
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 1,940
RNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond reputeRNW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Cilic is nearly always a 13th to 16th seed.
Those players face a Top 4 player in the 4th round.

I actually always thought that a Top 8 player faces a player between 9-16 in the 4th round, but that's not true. It's never 2 against 10 or something like that, but 1-4 against 13-16 and 5-8 against 9-12.

A player between 17-24 has to face a player between 9-16 already in Round 3, but has a 50% chance of not playing a Top 4 player in Round 2.
So, when we have a situation like now, where the Top 4 players are clearly the best players in the world, clearly better than 5-8, it is actually a bit better to be seeded 17-24 than 13-16.


Those are my observations on this topic.
__________________
Wimbledon: Chardy ° Wawrinka
Federer ° Dolgopolov ° Istomin
[FITD]: Winner of Sydney 2012, Memphis 2013, French Open 2013 & s'Hertogenbosch 2014
[Suicide T.]: Winner of WTF Masters London 2013, Shanghai 2012, Montpellier 2013 & Barcelona 2014
[TT]: -
RNW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #40
country flag petar_pan
Registered User
 
petar_pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,512
petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heart24 View Post
The fact you've insulted me through pm because I called you a mug,which isn't even a real insult,big deal calling someone on MTF a mug,shows how pathetic you are.I didn't call you a retard,and it's not like there's no reason to do so.What else to say to a guy who opens a thread complaining how Cilic always gets Delpo and then Cilic loses to Seppi?Epic fail.And then going further saying Seppi is a zero.Overall,Cilic is a better player than Seppi,but the fact is he lost this match and blew a good 4R draw,yet again,like so many times in the past,and against so called lesser players.And no,that Serbian poster who you referred to as "Serbian retard",as far as I've seen never had a problem with Croatian players because of their nationality.So just stop embarrassing yourself.Or maybe don't,it's fun to expose how much of a clown you are.
You are knavish and frustrated which is normal for a non-lifer. That's all I will say to you.

PS I didn't read guy's posts before, but we all know how look like Serbs/Croats posts on forums. And this guy said Cilic can't barely win a match on a Slam while Marin will be 12th on new list and has 52:24 match record on Slams. And Marin was in good form last 6 months so it's not look like he will loose in first round of a Slam. I know Cilic can loose anytime but he is 11:4 on last 4 so it's not look like he will loose in first round.

Last edited by petar_pan : 01-21-2013 at 12:54 PM.
petar_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #41
country flag petar_pan
Registered User
 
petar_pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,512
petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNW View Post
Cilic is nearly always a 13th to 16th seed.
Those players face a Top 4 player in the 4th round.

I actually always thought that a Top 8 player faces a player between 9-16 in the 4th round, but that's not true. It's never 2 against 10 or something like that, but 1-4 against 13-16 and 5-8 against 9-12.

A player between 17-24 has to face a player between 9-16 already in Round 3, but has a 50% chance of not playing a Top 4 player in Round 2.
So, when we have a situation like now, where the Top 4 players are clearly the best players in the world, clearly better than 5-8, it is actually a bit better to be seeded 17-24 than 13-16.


Those are my observations on this topic.
Should be 1-8 vs 9-16. It would be fair that player who is chasing top 10 plays vs players who are on the bottom end of top 10. Than you know who deserve top 10.
petar_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #42
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 29,939
Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
so another Croatian poster is sending PMs when you don't agree with him, already a third case which i have witnessed and all 3 of them were because they felt so patriotic so they have needed to defend Cilic . I am ashamed of my own people, have to say
You are ridiculous if you think me sending you PM had anything to do with Cilic. You're ridiculous anyway of course (as we both know ), but this would only add to it.
__________________

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #43
country flag Blue Heart24
Registered User
 
Blue Heart24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Croatia
Posts: 31,371
Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
You are knavish and frustrated which is normal for a non-lifer. That's all I will say to you.

PS I didn't read guy's posts before, but we all know how look like Serbs/Croats posts on forums. And this guy said Cilic can't barely win a match on a Slam while Marin will be 12th on new list and has 52:24 match record on Slams. And Marin was in good form last 6 months so it's not look like he will loose in first round of a Slam. I know Cilic can loose anytime but he is 11:4 on last 4 so it's not look like he will loose in first round.
You just keep showing your IQ is equal to air temperature in Croatia these days,yep,you didn't read the guy's posts,but you automatically assume he's a retard and he hates Cilic because he is Croatian. Also your attempts to insult me on a personal level are more than lame,you don't know anything about me and you provide no valid arguments just as usual.It was also funny to see that you don't know how to write even in Croatian. A 7 year old child would have made more sense and would make less grammar mistakes than you did in that PM.
But anyway,as it was previously said in this thread,no one takes you seriously.
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #44
country flag samanosuke
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 17,193
samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Part of PM of a guy who claims PMs had nothing with Cilic

"Pa ti već dugo pljuješ po Marinu, a neko vrijeme smo se čak i dobro slagali, sumnjam da je zbog njega, ali sigurno da i to utječe."


In lies were always short legs
__________________
La Décima
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #45
country flag petar_pan
Registered User
 
petar_pan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,512
petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why always Cilic have to face Delpo/Murray at Slams!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heart24 View Post
You just keep showing your IQ is equal to air temperature in Croatia these days,yep,you didn't read the guy's posts,but you automatically assume he's a retard and he hates Cilic because he is Croatian. Also your attempts to insult me on a personal level are more than lame,you don't know anything about me and you provide no valid arguments just as usual.It was also funny to see that you don't know how to write even in Croatian. A 7 year old child would have made more sense and would make less grammar mistakes than you did in that PM.
But anyway,as it was previously said in this thread,no one takes you seriously.
No lifer say that.
petar_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios