tourism: USA OR EUROPE...... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #31
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tourism: USA OR EUROPE......

This thread.

I say Europe, but I am European, and in no way impartial, and have never been to the US.

How many days will you be traveling? Europe is a whole continent and the US is pretty much the size of Europe.

Anyways, if it's mainly about party, I am pretty sure you can do that in both places.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #32
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously Europe. What kind of a question is this?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #33
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
This thread.

I say Europe, but I am European, and in no way impartial, and have never been to the US.

How many days will you be traveling? Europe is a whole continent and the US is pretty much the size of Europe.

Anyways, if it's mainly about party, I am pretty sure you can do that in both places.
The U.S. is bigger than Europe if you don't include Russia (and I think that's safe to do in the context of this question )

It's quicker and cheaper to see 3 or 4 countries within Europe versus the time and cost of going from Los Angeles to Miami to New York.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #34
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I read Europe the continent including European Russia (until the Urals ?) is slightly bigger than the US but that is some random source
Old 01-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #35
country flag arm

10.180.000 km˛ Europe including European Russia which is Europe

9.827.000 km˛ USA
Old 01-14-2013, 06:21 PM   #36
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Been to Europe many times and I have been to the most popular areas of the US and I can say that I wouldn't particularly choose one over the other. At least the one nice thing for Europe is that everything is rather close to each other while in the US for example of you want to visit NYC and then Cali and then Florida then you have a hell of a lot of traveling to do.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #37
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Berlin-Paris-Barcelona-Madrid. Central and Eastern Europe (Krakow-Prague-Budapest-Belgrade) if you feel adventurous.
Why on earth do you have to be adventurous to go to Central or Eastern Europe?

Oh and to answer the TS, Europe is the way to go. Just go to Amsterdam, it has everything you need.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #38
country flag tennisprince

tennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond reputetennisprince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Haha. Love it.
tennisprince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #39
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
both shitholes. american cities are just giant malls nowadays while europe's main attractions are ruins left by a war of a bygone era.

at least the USA still has some great natural areas though. then again, if you're trying to get laid, europe is surely the better place by miles. less Christian conservatives, lots of eurotrash chicks and fitter people in general.
I am convinced. Chile is #1 tourist destination, I suppose. Off to buy my ticket!
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 PM   #40
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
I am convinced. Chile is #1 tourist destination, I suppose. Off to buy my ticket!
http://www.thisischile.cl/5946/2/new...News.aspx.aspx
Old 01-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #41
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Like, I said, cool story, bro. Any good places you can recommend where I can get cheap prostitutes? Haven't had one since new year
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:15 AM   #42
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow View Post
Why on earth do you have to be adventurous to go to Central or Eastern Europe?

Oh and to answer the TS, Europe is the way to go. Just go to Amsterdam, it has everything you need.
I´d imagine someone coming from South America would sooner find countries such as France, Spain or Italy ´safer´ options, if only because those are countries that are easier to relate to. And take it from someone who lives in Amsterdam: as much as I love the town, it is overrated.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:10 AM   #43
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
One that you obviously can't give a reasoned answer to.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:12 AM   #44
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Like, I said, cool story, bro. Any good places you can recommend where I can get cheap prostitutes? Haven't had one since new year
Cuba, unfortunately.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:21 AM   #45
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute

America! Freedom! Guns! Family-sized Chips Bags!

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietč)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote