Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!! - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:53 AM   #346
country flag Chemokine

Chemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond reputeChemokine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! 3R v Stepanek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
not your stream fault. I watch it on my interactive TV. Same problem and happened many times this week.

Nole, please hurry up as I would like to watch Mucho and Nando
Good to know

And +1

Nice point there from Step.
Chemokine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 03:54 AM   #347
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! 3R v Stepanek

Quote:
nando was like that in those matches.
Still doesn't explain to me what the hell he is doing with his hair.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:55 AM   #348
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I'm sure I'll have opportunities later. I know what I need to know already. I'll be interested to see the spin he puts on it. The most instructive thing to me was Tyler Hamilton's book. Also the poor guy who worked for Lance and then wound up moving to New Zealand just so that he would be far away from Lance and his vindictiveness.
I am shocked tbh,always believed he was clean,as no one had any solid proof against him!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 01-18-2013, 03:55 AM   #349
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still doesn't explain to me what the hell he is doing with his hair.
A whole new look
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:56 AM   #350
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Nole,time to step it up!

Tipsy Bennee one set all.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #351
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
I am shocked tbh,always believed he was clean,as no one had any solid proof against him!

I was listening to radio yesterday morning driving. Two out of three callers said they would forgive him I bet those people did not know the detail of his threats and lies.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #352
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post

Lots of people had solid evidence on him. It's just that we didn't know about their evidence.

I do think, however, that all the people on Postal who doped need to be sanctioned and not just Lance.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:59 AM   #353
country flag Noleta

Wtf

Old 01-18-2013, 03:59 AM   #354
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I was listening to radio yesterday morning driving. mTwo out of three callers said they would forgive him I bet those people did not know the detail of his threats and lies.
It's the way he tried to ruin people that is the most disgusting to me.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:00 AM   #355
country flag Noleta

Quote:
I was listening to radio yesterday morning driving. mTwo out of three callers said they would forgive him I bet those people did not know the detail of his threats and lies.
They called him the Boss,think the right word would've been Bully!

Old 01-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #356
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Please don't mess up serving for the set. Thank You very much!

Idemo!!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 04:02 AM   #357
country flag Noleta

Quote:
Lots of people had solid evidence on him. It's just that we didn't know about their evidence.

I do think, however, that all the people on Postal who doped need to be sanctioned and not just Lance.
There was always allegations against him,can't believe it took this long.Not only his team,I think the majority of the peloton were using.

Old 01-18-2013, 04:02 AM   #358
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Eagle eyed Djoko.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:03 AM   #359
country flag Noleta

Again

Old 01-18-2013, 04:03 AM   #360
country flag Noleta

Good serve

One to go.