Mens Tennis Forums banner

Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

75K views 3K replies 58 participants last post by  Nole fan 
#1 · (Edited)
AO cheering thread!

draw out on Friday (probably late Thurs night for most of us) - going for the hat-trick :D

so... Pics, fancy coming over to the top side of the draw?

also, I'm amazed I managed to find anything remotely resembling a rhyme for 'australian open'... ridiculously hard.

F:

(1) DJOKOVIC, Novak [SRB] vs. (3) MURRAY, Andy [GBR]

#11 ·
Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! Cheering thread

Since Eurosport became Pay TV I have to miss the whole event :( And every other tennis events for that matter.So from now on, no more tennis on TV for me :(
Eurosport became Pay TV...which one? Since when?
I have some on cable. I guess it's International..You almost put me in a panic mode

Let me see..how am I doing in skirt..if this is skirt? :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Asmazif :worship::wavey: Good omen;)

#6 ·
Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! Cheering thread

^^^:hug:There will be streams available hopefully.

Thank you Asmazif for starting the thread:kiss::yippee:Gonna be a very hot AO this year,the forest fires there resemble hell on earth.:sad:

Come on Nole,make it 4 on the row:dance:

#8 ·

^^^:hug:There will be streams available hopefully.

Thank you Asmazif for starting the thread:kiss::yippee:Gonna be a very hot AO this year,the forest fires there resemble hell on earth.:sad:

Come on Nole,make it 4 on the row:dance:
The fires are indeed terrible. Next week, however, looks rather nice considering what one might face in Australia in January.

MONDAY
72°
55°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%

TUESDAY
Jan 15
77°
53°
Mostly Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

WEDNESDAY
Jan 16
77°
57°
Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
10%

THURSDAY
Jan 17
87°
57°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

FRIDAY
Jan 18
77°
64°
Scattered Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
30%

SATURDAY
Jan 19
75°
61°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%

#10 ·

The selfish me would like to watch Nole at a reasonable hour on TV, but unfortunately, that means day matches for Nole :shrug: or very late night matches :tape:

#22 ·
Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! 1R v Mathieu

I have no idea what the the title means :rolls: but if Asmazif started it, all is going to be alright :rocker:
:lol: I barely know either.

Pygmalion was a sculptor from Greek mythology who falls in love with his own sculpture, but more importantly was pretty much the only word to get anywhere near rhyming with Australian...

;)

#26 ·
Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! 1R v Mathieu

Let's go Nole, win your 4 AO! Amazing feat if he does! :cheerleader:

PD: Tennis back again, finally!

#32 ·

Does anyone want 2x concession RLA Day tickets for tomorrow? The seats are really good (3 rows from the front) Name a price!
Do you also have plane tickets?:p

:unsure: All "experts" from ESPN in US pick Nole as winner except one who pick Andy (there is always a guy want to be different). Cahill, Gilbert, JMac, Drysdale, Evert, Mary Jo Fernandez, etc

Picks for AO

Cahill post the link on twitter and said "Let's the feedback/abuse begins" :lol:

Also Chris Fowler's pick was not list but he picked Nole as well.
Jinx galore:scared:

#30 ·

:unsure: All "experts" from ESPN in US pick Nole as winner except one who pick Andy (there is always a guy want to be different). Cahill, Gilbert, JMac, Drysdale, Evert, Mary Jo Fernandez, etc

Picks for AO

Cahill post the link on twitter and said "Let's the feedback/abuse begins" :lol:

Also Chris Fowler's pick was not list but he picked Nole as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.