Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!! - Page 120 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #1786
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
LeeNot gonna lie,pretty happy with the results,like Vika and her attitude,also she reminds me of Nole when he was an upcoming player
Nah. I don't think they are similar. I am fine with Vika's attitude about her tennis. But otherwise she just seems like such a cold person. I remember at the year end championship, when walking out to a match with a kid, she was the only one not holding the kid's hand, like she was annoyed with the whole thing. Yes she wants to win but it just seems like she's competitive without much heart. Nole was never like that. He was always so warm (see hug thread).

Last edited by cinny : 01-26-2013 at 04:27 PM.
cinny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #1787
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Nah. I don't think they are similar. I am fine with Vika's attitude about her tennis. But otherwise she just seems s like such a cold person. I remember at the year end championship, when walking out to a match with a kid, she was the only one not holding the kid's hand, liking like she was annoyed with the whole thing. Yes she wants to win but it just seems like she's comp competitive without much heart. Nole was never like that. He was always so warm (see hug thread).
I agree. When disliked, Nole has always responded with good humor and an attempt to ingratiate himself which has sometimes given me a little heartbreak, but Az responds with "Fuck you. You don't like me? I like you less." I doubt this is how she actually feels, but it's her external expression.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #1788
country flag cinny

cinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond reputecinny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Sorry

Yolita must be the only fan who's feeling good about tomorrow

Watching Vika,reminds me of Nole when he was up against the crowd
I am pretty sure Yolita has her head straight but it's no doubt that her heart is probably worried too. It is a big match that may set the tone for this new rivalry and any tennis match can be unpredictable. Yolita also wants to pump us all up I guess .

Please Nole, win tonight!

Idemo!
cinny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #1789
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Yolita is such a rational fan.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #1790
country flag asmazif

asmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond reputeasmazif has a reputation beyond repute

rather enjoying the fact I won't be going through this heart trauma live tbh - I'm at work, and will rush to my laptop for the result straight away when i get back, and then decide whether or not to watch the BBC2 recording I've set

though i'll inevitably end up watching it regardless

COME ON POWER OF THREAD
Henman / Edberg / Stich / Safin / Gambill / Grosjean / Malisse / Gonzo / Llodra / Santoro / Rafter / Agassi / Schalken / Nováček / Rosewall / Ashe / H-T Lee / Kuerten / Boetsch / Pavel / Sundström / Björkman / Scud / El Aynaoui / Arazi / Calleri / Sampras / Nalbandian / Mosquito / Srichaphan / Pioline
asmazif is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:09 PM   #1791
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, don´t worry. I´m so tired there is no way I´ll wake up for the final tomorrow morning. And every GS final I missed, Nole won. We´re looking at title number 6 here people.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #1792
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Nah, don´t worry. I´m so tired there is no way I´ll wake up for the final tomorrow morning. And every GS final I missed, Nole won. We´re looking at title number 6 here people.
You need to take one for the team if Nole wins slams when you're not watching, you're probably better not watching.

I have watchied all 9 (?) Finals of GS that Nole has played, so I find no pattern there.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #1793
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute

I find pattern.If my moms BF bets on Murray inGS final against Nole ,Nole wins

and he betted on this
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #1794
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is, I thought my curse was broken. I watched the final of the USO ´11. I watched last years´ AO final. I was pretty glad I could finally watch Nole win his majors live. And then that Roland Garros final came and I watched it. And I watched the USO final against Murray as well. Now it´s back to not watching again.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #1795
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I don't like Vika but I understand her attitude with her growing up (training here) in my town, far away from home. See, AZ (as in Arizona, not Azarenka ) has this me vs the world attitude. And if you don't like what I do, F*** you
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #1796
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I prefer Nole with his sense of fun and people pleasing, but sometimes I wish he would just have that McEnroe "fuck you" to the crowd.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:01 AM   #1797
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I hope I wake up. It's 1:30 so right in my deep sleep zone. Night night now.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #1798
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

I like that about Vika though,you can't please everyone,and the crowd is fickle as it isSometimes I wish Nole had that same attitude,instead of willing to pls the crowd

Anyway it's time guysAre you ready for the Djokocoaster?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 01-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #1799
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

it's now right? i have to get up now or in an hour?
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #1800
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and Raquel you should't be able to see my annoying sig now,it's off