Nudity - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-06-2013, 03:14 AM   #16
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nudity

No pics? Then it didn't happen :P
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 03:50 AM   #17
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

How easy is it for you to get naked in front of someone?

I don't have any big issues with it, only do when it comes to saunas and spas, that kinda creeps me out and I'll pass on stuff like that.

Who is the last person who saw you naked besides your last sexual partner?

Well, apart from sexual partners, the guys from my football team

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #18
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
Exactly how it should be anywhere probably. If nudity wasn't such a tabboo, there'd probably be way less people ashamed of their body and indulging into ridiculous diets or even worse (like bulimia). I don't have any data with me, but I suspect that the liberal way nudity is dealt with in Germany makes such issues much less proeminent over there.
I'm not so sure... I have this theory that the liberal way nudity is seen here accounts for (or perhaps is simply another manifestation of) the liberal way sexuality is seen here, and the... let's say increased intensity of sexual acts. Seeing members of the opposite sex naked so gratuitiously sort of takes away some of the sexual tension...
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #19
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
I'm not so sure... I have this theory that the liberal way nudity is seen here accounts for (or perhaps is simply another manifestation of) the liberal way sexuality is seen here, and the... let's say increased intensity of sexual acts. Seeing members of the opposite sex naked so gratuitiously sort of takes away some of the sexual tension...
This seems contradictory. ''The increased intensity of sexual acts................takes away some of the sexual tension"

Unless you meant ''the increased frequency of sexual acts............takes away some of the sexual tension.''
Old 01-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #20
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
This seems contradictory. ''The increased intensity of sexual acts................takes away some of the sexual tension"

Unless you meant ''the increased frequency of sexual acts............takes away some of the sexual tension.''
Perhaps I didn't explain myself well. I didn't say the increased intensity of sexual acts takes away some of the sexual tension, I said the way in which people are so ready to expose their naked bodies to the other sex in such prosaic situations takes away some of the sexual tension. I think part of the appeal of sexual attraction whenever "man meets woman" is the desire, driven by imagination, of seeing them naked.

Needless to say, that is my personal view. I've had this discussion with my German friends and some of them have an entirely different opinion.

My theory (which is obviously presented in jest) about the relationship between this and the famous, um... rough way in which the Germans approach sex has to do with having to raise the stakes, once nudity becomes a non-factor.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #21
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My theory (which is obviously presented in jest) about the relationship between this and the famous, um... rough way in which the Germans approach sex has to do with having to raise the stakes, once nudity becomes a non-factor.
Would you care to apply your theory of sexual behaviour to countries where women are fully covered in public?
Old 01-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #22
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I have no clue about the prevalent sexual behaviour in muslim countries. I do hear rumours now and then about the sizeable underground gay community there though.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #23
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

I was only jesting about given the zero exposure to nude bodies in some Muslim countries, there would presumably be no need to raise the stakes above an absolute minimum. Applying your theory, of course.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #24
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no clue about the prevalent sexual behaviour in muslim countries. I do hear rumours now and then about the sizeable underground gay community there though.
Ironically the Middle East used to be actually somewhat tolerant of homosexuals in the past even long after Islam was established. It is only a more recent change that many Middle Eastern countries are so anti-gay now.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I was only jesting about given the zero exposure to nude bodies in some Muslim countries, there would presumably be no need to raise the stakes above an absolute minimum. Applying your theory, of course.
Maybe that's true...

My theory is more credible than Intelligent Design anyway.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #26
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

My theory is more credible than Intelligent Design anyway.
I'm not going there.