2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #121
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Australia, new adventure begins in Down Under

This is the part I don't like as a Gilles fan, watching him torture himself.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #122
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

F**k. I want him to stop and at the same time I want him to make that one more ball. This really hurts. And deep down, I know the more effort he put in, the more effort he waste for no good reason.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #123
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's not much of a comfort but we all know that Gilles had Monfils beat before he started cramping and there wasn't really much chance in him beating Murray so yes he should've made it to the 4th round and gotten the extra bit of points, but, at least he made it to the 3rd round with no warm up tournament and being sick. Also, in true Simon fashion, he is showing what a fighter and stand up guy he is. Without question if this was Monfils, Gasquet or Tsonga, they would've retired long ago. That's not Simon's style. That's where he breaks away from the mold of most of the french players. He doesn't quit.
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #124
country flag lalaland

Yes, he doesn't quit, that's what I love about him. But at the same, too damn hard to watch him when you know he's hurting like hell.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #125

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute

Simon keeps on fighting and breaks again
Old 01-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #126
country flag lalaland

I don't care if he cannot walk out to the court next round, I just want him to win this because he really have it in the bag and then that damn bad luck strike 4-3 in the 3rd. It just so not fair.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:56 PM   #127

You go Simon!!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:57 PM   #128
country flag lalaland

I'm going nuts here. I'm sitting at the couch, feeling every pain and agony that Gilles is feeling. I'm sure he feels 100 times worse than what I'm feeling.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #129

Well win or lose I just have to say that i've never been more proud of and to be a Simon fan!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #130
country flag Grenouille

Grenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so proud of them!!!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:04 PM   #131
country flag lalaland

Oh my god, if you have any strength left, please Gilles, gather them all and sprint to the finish line. Please, please, please let him win.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #132

Such a shame for Simon. And the crowd is totally on Gael's side and not giving Simon much love at all despite all of the heart he's shown.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:22 PM   #133
country flag lalaland

Gilles out there all alone fighting his heart out, even the net code won't help him. He'll just have to will himself thru this. Cmon Gilles. Against all odds, we know you can do it.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #134
country flag lalaland

I ran out of prayers, but please, God have mercy just let Gilles win so we don't have to keep suffering.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #135
country flag lalaland

I hope these 2 don't have to play against each other ever again, every time they play, they just shorten each other's career by 2 years.