2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #91
country flag Gilloulou

Gilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Australia, new adventure begins in Down Under

he's just p[ushing back the ball now and waiting for Levine to error - which he does. what is this lack of confidence. that woman ruined his life i tell you!
Gilloulou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #92
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Stop complaining you whiner. I mean Gilles.

What woman? The one in the stand?
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:13 AM   #93
country flag Gilloulou

Gilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond repute

no the one who gave him a child lol
Old 01-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #94
country flag Gilloulou

2 more serves again... let's see now
Old 01-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #95
country flag Gilloulou

poor bh but Levine's even poorer. set point!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:15 AM   #96
country flag Gilloulou

omg that was the most pathetic shot iv'e seen in a tennis match ever. thank you Jesse!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #97
country flag Gilloulou

well he's up 2-1 and off to the bathroom to do a hand job probably to relax. i'll go to sleep a bit

good luck to us :]
Old 01-17-2013, 06:17 AM   #98
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilloulou View Post
no the one who gave him a child lol
Huh? uh, okay, whatever.
I'm confused...but he won the 3rd set so I'm okay.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 AM   #99
country flag lalaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilloulou View Post
well he's up 2-1 and off to the bathroom to do a hand job probably to relax. i'll go to sleep a bit

good luck to us :]
Well, I like you around, you are fun. But if you must go to sleep... sweet dream then.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:30 AM   #100
country flag lalaland

Well, since he missed that easy volley that Adler's grandma wouldn't have missed, he made most of his volleys after, including some very hard ones. Commentator's jinx it must be. So thanks to Adler, I'm glad his existence has some contribution to the world .
Old 01-17-2013, 06:35 AM   #101
country flag lalaland

How many DFs, I lost count. Gilles' doing his best to prolong this match.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:46 AM   #102
country flag lalaland

He won in 4.

Weathered another storm, that’s his stormy cranky self. Granted, Levine was very sharp at the beginning, but he didn’t last. Needless to say, Gilles needs to play better, a lot better. Good luck next round.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #103
country flag mike s.

mike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Gilles

I think he played much better than the first round actually. He was cranky but as long as it doesn't keep him down for too long that's fine.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:56 AM   #104
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute

I just didn't feel like playing the stress game today. I believed that Gilles would weather the storm today as he did against Volandri and he did. In fact, I'm really proud of the heart that Gilles once again showed battling his emotions over not being able to play his best coupled with the 105F heat and the tail end of his head cold.

Fact is, sometimes winning isn't pretty. Sometimes it can even be downright ugly, but at the end of the day, a win is a win, and Gilles is the one moving on to the 3rd round, not Levine. Allez Gilles!
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #105
country flag lalaland

He may be hitting the ball better today but I like to see him play better like not playing so far from the baseline, not letting his opponent dictating pts. On a good day when he feels confident, he plays offensively, I want to see that. Then again, when he plays offensively, that's when he's having a good day and feels confident, which clearly is not today, nor the past week or 2. I just really want to see that, that he's confident. He's so capable of all those if only he can be more confident.

Granted, considering the condition today and his own condition, getting thru with a win is a good showing, I don't really expect anything more than that. It's great that he got thru another round. Watching him getting cranky is a bit annoying, but he always got over that, so I wasn't that worry.