Nadal OUT of the Australian Open - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 02:17 AM   #271
country flag DecoTurf

DecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal OUT of the Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
because Nadal was such a hard draw for him right
ow ...snap anyways, as much as i will be glad if Novak wins, Andy will be waiting in the finals and it is going to gt ugly

Last edited by DecoTurf : 12-29-2012 at 02:22 AM.
DecoTurf is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2012, 02:28 AM   #272
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecoTurf View Post
ow ...snap anyways, as much as i will be glad if Novak wins, Andy will be waiting in the finals and it is going to gt ugly
for Murray
Saberq is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #273
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for Murray
Only thing that will get ugly is Nole's racket smashing when Murray ruins his chances of winning 3 in a row

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 03:25 AM   #274
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Well I don't know if the true nature of his injury is his stomach virus or his knee... or something else. But if this is just fear then I think he's wrong. He needs to play, even if he loses first round. It's not going to get easier if you keep putting it off.

But if he really can't play then that's all there is to it. I wish him luck with his recovery, and there's nothing much else to talk about. Just leave him alone until he comes back.
that you would even consider it possibly being 'fear' is silly. after you've won as much as he had, you think he would not play just because of being scared that he might do badly?
he's not naive, he doesn't want to play with zero practice. I can't say 100% that it's the stomach virus or something else, but I think it's safe to assume that he THINKS that he'll be back on tour in the next month or so.
if it is indeed the stomach thing or anything, it makes sense. how can you play Doha with no match practice? what would the point be. I do agree with some comments that it's totally strange that he would already retire from the Australian Open, you'd think maybe he could practice hard and see if he is feeling good in the next week or two, but we all know how anal Nadal is about the schedule, hell even how water bottles are sitting besides his chair during matches...

I don't like all of this lame accusations though, obviously it's not a 'game' for him to fake out the public. he certainly wouldn't look good if he had an on going knee injury he was trying to hide, but why again would he still hide it? it's not unheard of that players get the bad luck of having an injury and then an illness.

I just hope he gets better. I was certain he would play Doha and now the future is pretty uncertain I do know that it benefits Nadal nothing at all to make up the problems he's having and that some of you truly must be haters to claim that he is just throwing the public around. whether it's a stomach virus or a knee problem what does it matter? he can't play near maximum level by the grand slam so he won't play. not like it's a conspiracy
and dude the Australian Open is one of the hottest tournaments of the years and 5 set matches! if he was opting out of playing Roland Garros I might think it was a serious injury he was trying to hide BUT does anyone here really think he would be able to play well in Australia with no practice time in the past week or two?

wish there was just a more positive attitude around here, I mean Nadal's out and doesn't want to be, rather then accuse him of being a faker or hiding things why don't we just wish that he gets better

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 03:34 AM   #275
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
This.

Rafa is a bad loser.
Nadal the great sportsmen that he is, as we all know has never lost a match when healthy. Every defeat he has suffered was due to him being at death's door. I guess he was just closer to death against Rosol than against Soderling.

I'm not sure whats worse Nadal for conjuring up all his bullshit excuses and injuries or the imbecile fans that buy into the lies he continually spews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #276
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't surprising.. saw this coming from months ago... however, this stomach virus thing I'm not sure what's up with that...? I understand it may be affecting him now but is really that the excuse for withdrawing out of the Australian Open?
Old 12-29-2012, 03:41 AM   #277
country flag swebright

swebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond reputeswebright has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like his idea of I won't compete if I can't win the trophy thing. I am sure other people have played without 100% fit.

Because of his fierce competitiveness, I always thought he can make deep into any tournament without him 100% fit. I think his biggest fear is losing to lower rank players/ crash out early. There is something not right with Nadal.
swebright is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 03:43 AM   #278
country flag tribalfusion

tribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond reputetribalfusion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Nadal the great sportsmen that he is, as we all know has never lost a match when healthy. Every defeat he has suffered was due to him being at death's door. I guess he was just closer to death against Rosol than against Soderling.

I'm not sure whats worse Nadal for conjuring up all his bullshit excuses and injuries or the imbecile fans that buy into the lies he continually spews.
I vote for option 3: the worst is the pathetic message board loser who feels a compulsion to spit all over a great player who is coming back from injury and who acts like he knows what is going on in the head and body of people he has never met.

People like you make message boards the petty places they so often are.
tribalfusion is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 03:57 AM   #279
country flag grahampros

grahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond repute

Evidence just continues to mount that Nadal may well have a career ending injury ( or at the very least career limiting).
grahampros is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:07 AM   #280
country flag DecoTurf

DecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond reputeDecoTurf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for Murray
Let wait and see, shall we
DecoTurf is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:19 AM   #281
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
Nadal will have

Monte Carlo + Rome + French Open = 4000
Madrid was 180?
Miami + Indian Wells = 720

= 5000 points
Pratik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:23 AM   #282
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to fear Nadal is never coming back, not really. Not as he was.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #283
country flag grahampros

grahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
I'm starting to fear Nadal is never coming back, not really. Not as he was.
It's a very valid fear at this point, and not a lot of the BS around here. The longer this goes on the more likely it is.
grahampros is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:01 AM   #284
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a fear. Embrace it
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #285
country flag Whiznot

Whiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond reputeWhiznot has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, on to a bright new career as an underwear model. Luckily, he'll be able to attract the same fans.
Whiznot is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread