Men dating women who are physically stronger than them - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #61
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men dating women who are physically stronger than them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
What natural order, do you go hunting for wild hogs in the bush after you wake up, while your girlfriend is gathering wood to start the fire?
No, but I do enjoy taking a stand. A lot of women expect men to be muscular, good in bed, tall dark and handsome, be able to do all the manly stuff like lift furniture, fix cars, mow the lawns, be their knight in shining armour, fix the electricity and plumbing when it goes out, etc. Many women simply won't date a guy shorter than them, in any circumstance!

Yet many of these same women don't know how to cook, don't know anything about vegetation or tending to the gardening/watering plants, don't think they play any part in "being good in bed", don't retain their femininity and expect we will find it attractive when they drink, smoke and fight in the streets and nightclubs, and swear repeatedly like their male counterparts.

Or even women kissing each other in an attempt to turn guys on. Though admittedly guys egg them on to do that. The real kicker is the bisexuals that date guys and expect to be able to play away with other women and it "doesn't count as cheating". Had that experience a few times!

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance

Last edited by 2003 : 03-17-2013 at 11:05 AM.
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #62
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
I've seen it's actually more women who are into this sort of thing.

They see a man who is not taller, or at the bare minimum equal to her height in heels, most of the time they won't consider him to be a serious partner [I'm being 100% serious here, it's not all women but most, and no I don't have experience in this department because I'm still taller than 99% of women in their heels].
likewise, i think most men wouldn't feel comfortable dating a girl taller than them or even equal to their height.

i once dated a girl who was probably only 1 or 2 centimeters shorter than i was it did feel awkward at times. i like my chicks to be at least 10 cm shorter than me.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #63
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
likewise, i think most men wouldn't feel comfortable dating a girl taller than them or even equal to their height.

i once dated a girl who was probably only 1 or 2 centimeters shorter than i was it did feel awkward at times. i like my chicks to be at least 10 cm shorter than me.
And throw a burka on the babe and you're in heaven eh?
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote