What is your secret shame? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-18-2013, 03:06 AM   #1
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is your secret shame?

What little guilty pleasure do you enjoy that goes so far away from what people perceive of you, so the opposite of your regular tastes, and finally something that people would be genuinely shocked that you do/partake in/appreciate?

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is your secret shame?

This website.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

I have a country club membership, i got it from my Un' and never used it...its so Hedonistic, i would like to use it but i cant bring myself to do so.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember an old friend of mine from the UK who, when asked this exact question, answered:

"I like to watch cocks fight".
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #5
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

I am 23, male and regularly watch day time soap operas with my mum when I'm not working for some reason.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
I am 23, male and regularly watch day time soap operas with my mum when I'm not working for some reason.
Watching 7th Heaven with the folks is the highlight of my week...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, there are some:

This website+I watch an avarage of 10 tennis matches every week and if it is important I really cant even go out and do fun stuff outside, I never miss a GS SF or F no matter what.

I never cried in public since my father died almost 10 years ago, but I love to cry when I am alone, I actually make an effort to cry at times, because it is not easy. Makes me feel alive, somekind of Katharsis for the soul.

I love to sit and watch any bullshit on TV for hours with my 90 year old grandmother when i come visit her and just feel the thin wrinkled skin of her hand and be close to her, should you be ashamed of this? I mean I dont come there because of obligation or duty, I really enjoy beeing close to her and hear her laughter, she truly got the best laughter I ever heard that can make something boring look funny.

I really, really enjoy following all kind of strange statistics and number analysis. I love to follow GDP, values of fonds, national debts, boxoffice numbers, population increase in very densely populated countries, demographic shifts of population, different lists of richest men in the world and greatest companies, future projections of different kind for all kind of things, peak oil and new oil discoveries vs rate of consumtion increase, peak coal, quantitive easing in the Fed reserve. Oh yeah and tennis statistics, W-L %, top 100/10 avarage age, streaks, h2hs, ace counts, all kind of records, the decreasing number of youths in top 250. I follow all kind of numbers religously and enjoy it.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:46 PM   #8
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
I love to sit and watch any bullshit on TV for hours with my 90 year old grandmother when i come visit her and just feel the thin wrinkled skin of her hand and be close to her, should you be ashamed of this? I mean I dont come there because of obligation or duty, I really enjoy beeing close to her and hear her laughter, she truly got the best laughter I ever heard that can make something boring look funny.
Poetry
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Watching 7th Heaven with the folks is the highlight of my week...
Haha, yes! This is another one. Me and my brother watched it together often for a long time, but then my brother uses his wicked sense of humor to disort everything in the series, he belives that the father is secretly pedophile and the family just plays a facade of a perfect family to the outside world so no one will find the truth.

How about Little House in the praire?

That one was simply golden man. It always gave me a warm fussy feeling in the body, just listening to the opening theme. I love that one without any irony whatsoever.

And Days of our lives?

That series is absolutely sick, everyone in there died atleast 10 times and have been played by 5 different actors. There are some GOLDEN moments of bad acting there by some of the main cast.

It is funny because the guy who plays Steffano is actually a great actor who has been stuck in this series for his entire life, me and my brother always cheer on him to win against Salem once and for all. There was a moment when every single character in the series was killed to be stuck in a magical island and all was part of Steffano's scheme. He has a partner, Dr.Rolf who is the greatest scientist in the world but is stuck in the the small world of scheming for control over Salem.

Last edited by sexybeast : 03-18-2013 at 01:03 PM.
sexybeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #10
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

You guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
This website.
Ditto.
Especially reading threads started by 2003.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #11
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to replace acionescu by Maria_v

On my Candycrush saga friendslist, that is.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:28 PM   #12
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

MTF

Energy drinks
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

I read manga.

I sometimes watch romcoms all by myself. What? I'm a romantic I guess.

I insult players (and users) on MTF.

Also I'm willing to stay up all night on the off-chance that I get to see Nadal lose. If that is not a guilty pleasure I don't know what is.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I have a country club membership, i got it from my Un' and never used it...its so Hedonistic, i would like to use it but i cant bring myself to do so.
Aha! Elitist! I knew there were some huge woolly mammoth sized skeletons in your closet!

Your deeply rooted Marxist ideology is what's causing your shame.

is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread to talk about our "cute" sources of secret shame. The fact that some of you men like to dress up as women will NEVER get mentioned! So here's my "greatest" shame: sometimes I drink alcohol right before my bedtime instead of warm milk. Other than that, I'm squeaky clean! Almost shameless in fact.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote