Tennis Tipping #3a - Glasgow Futures - Congrats to Chris. and cswab22/The Bulldog!!! - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #211
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #3a - Glasgow Futures

Great job, good luck to Mae and all the players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilnietė View Post
In qualies of a futures tournament? I'd be gladly surprised
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #212
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew2408 View Post
anyone know where i can get live scoring of the matches?
I was in a Future last week in Florida and we didn't know the scoring a lot of the time until after all the Matches were completely finished! Also in that Future a Match between two of the players had an amazing number of points in a TB. And it was a good thing the players were two really good friends because there was no umpire in the chair! They not only had to play, but keep track of the score themselves! This should let you know what Futures are like in tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
Great job, good luck to Mae and all the players.
Thanks and good luck to you

And this didn't surprise me at all--"It's unbelievable but there is one mach with 12 diffs (out of 16)". I have two comments to make about this TT already--1) Where did they find these players? I have never seen so many zero rankings in any TT I have ever played and 2) Vilnietė with all the coming and going in the TT and with the tennis players in the TT you have already done an excellent job of managing This is the first TT of yours I have been in and I hope you continue to manage because I would like to be in more!
Old 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #213
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

You might find some scoring here USTA website and here http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100028276. I'm sorry that link doesn't work now! It did during the Florida TT, but anyway it is the ITF website.

Last edited by Mae : 01-13-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #214
country flag gak3

gak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond reputegak3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillouthe best View Post
Anyone for doubles?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Is it possible yet? if it's I confirmed!
gak3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #215
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

I can't find any scoring anywhere. Thankfully we have our game manager to do that
Old 01-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #216
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Since this is a Glasgow Future you need to us the British site not the USTA. This is the link http://www.lta.org.uk/. But no scores for our matches have been added there yet!
Old 01-13-2013, 05:15 PM   #217
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Since this is a Glasgow Future you need to us the British site not the USTA. This is the link http://www.lta.org.uk/. But no scores for our matches have been added there yet!
Yeh hopefully the results are published soon and good luck in your singles match
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #218
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew2408 View Post
Yeh hopefully the results are published soon and good luck in your singles match
Thank you and Good Luck in your singles match But I'm afraid the word "soon" does not fit in with a Future! They are very, very, slow! I keep telling myself I'm not going to do any more Futures for that reason plus the tennis players involved in them, but I find myself right back in one BTW I love your Avatar! I'm a big Murray Fan myself
Old 01-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #219
country flag lolada_4

lolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond reputelolada_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Out here - Play in AO
lolada_4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #220
country flag digor

digor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond reputedigor has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone play doubles with me in doubles?
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #221
country flag VamosHoracio

VamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond reputeVamosHoracio has a reputation beyond repute

Today's results posted on ITF website. Won my first ever TT match today!
Old 01-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #222
country flag Vilnietė

Vilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond repute

Qualifying First Round
Matches Counted: 16
Matches Remaining: 0

12:11 | (1) Shaddad (CHN) vs. chenhw (XXX) #SRs: 8-3
10:06 | duda6060 (XXX) vs. (7) Walter Hitzschky (BRA) #SRs: 6-4
08:10 | (Alt.) Mae (USA) vs. VamosRafaNadal (XXX) #SRs: 4-6
11:10 | indiegor (XXX) vs. (8) LutherReigns (SUI) #SRs: 6-6

10:10 | (3) Equalizer (MON) vs. (Alt.) Superior1 (XXX) #SRs: 5-5, Shootout: SR5
10:12 | bry17may (XXX) vs. (Alt.) VamosHoracio (ARG) #SRs: 5-5
10:10 | (4) Mesut Ozil (POR) vs. Matthew2408 (XXX) #SRs: 5-3
09:08 | duarteln (XXX) vs. (5) EnriqueIG8 (ESP) #SRs: 3-5
Old 01-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #223
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute

can't believe i lost on SR again and unlucky Mae on your loss, we've just got doubles to concentrate on now!
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #224
country flag Vilnietė

Vilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond repute

OOP for Monday

Romain BAUVY (FRA) vs. Scott GRIEKSPOOR (NED) SR1 PTS
Neal SKUPSKI (GBR) vs. Imran ASWAT (GBR) SR2
Lewis BURTON (GBR) vs. Robert CARTER (GBR) SR3
Richard GABB (GBR) vs. Scott CLAYTON (GBR) SR4
Nicolas ROSENZWEIG (FRA) vs. Tom FARQUHARSON (GBR) SR5
George MORGAN (GBR) vs. Micke KONTINEN (FIN) SR6
Matthieu ROY (FRA) vs. Christian W. SCHULTZ (USA) SR7
Matthieu ROY (FRA) vs. Joshua WARD-HIBBERT (GBR) SR7
Toby MARTIN (GBR) vs. Pedja KRSTIN (SRB) SR8

Matches count for the final round of the qualifying in singles.

Send your picks to Vilnietė before 10:30 GMT/11:30 CET
Send last names (in capital) ONLY!

Code:
EXPLANATION:
Match with SR after it's name - Pick the winner and the sets (Ex: BERANKIS 2-1)
Match with PTS after it's name - Pick the whole score (Ex: GRIGELIS 6:7 7:6 6:1)
Good luck
Old 01-13-2013, 10:35 PM   #225
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

Mae out here, and OUT of AO? :O
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote