Stefan Edberg newspaper and magazine clippings to download - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
country flag STE...fans

STE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond reputeSTE...fans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Stefan Edberg newspaper and magazine clippings to download

Hi,
enjoy my collection of pdf files of Stefan Edberg articles and interviews. It's becoming really big! But so many more are yet to come... My aim is to reconstruct Stefan's career and public life through old and new stories about him in the worldwide press. Right now there are scraps from English, American, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese papers!

You can find them all here --> http://bit.ly/HBBMnq

And send me a message if you want to contribute your own! (The one attached is the latest added)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1987_world_tennis_edberg_heads_up-2.jpg (196.3 KB, 2 views)