ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #16
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ProdigyEng's Hangout and Question Thread

hey, a few questions if u dont mind

do u have a fav slam?
do u think murray will even win wimby?
do u think the world should Stringent punishment Sex Offenders?

love ur avi men
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

do u have a fav slam? Yes, Wimbledon. Closely followed by US Open
do u think murray will even win wimby? Nopt sure
do u think the world should Stringent punishment Sex Offenders? yes
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #18
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Would you support Murray in any match regardless of the opponent, even if he were to play Djokovic/Del Potro, or does it depend on the circumstances?

Could you describe your ideal match?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #19
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Well Murray is my biggest fav, so 9/10 I would support him. However if there was something on the line for Nole/DelPo and nothing on the line for Andy, I would support those. Although no matter who won I wouldn't be too upset in the end, unless it was a GS final.

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

Old 12-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #20
country flag ProdigyEng

Ideal match in what way? Outcome, or just who faces who?

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #21
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Both, if you could.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #22
country flag ProdigyEng

Del Potro - Djokovic French Open Final 2013. 5 set thriller in which both have Match points that they don't put away. Djokovic eventually prevails to complete the CGS but Del Potro goes down as an instant legend for being in one of the best matches in the history of Tennis.

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #23
country flag Trollicki

I´d very much like to see such a match as well.

Thank you for your answers and keep on posting as you do
Old 12-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #24
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I've made it clear on numerous occasions that I don't 'hate' him. If there's something that he's impressing me in, I will give him credit for, but then again if there's something that annoys me with him, I will make it well know, just like I do with my favourites.
You started your personal Q&A thread by trashing him. As if that's how you wanted to define yourself. You didn't even mention the players you actually support.

And you're taking every opportunity in GM to bring up old news that everyone here knows (there were 10 pages in the match threads on "Towelgate" and the Shnaghai rain delay -- no one here was unaware of it; it was months ago).

No way you would "do the same with your favourites." You would say your opinion -- i.e. "my guy was wrong to say or do "x" at that moment, but we're all human" -- and then move on. You wouldn't keep finding ways to bring it up over and over again in multiple threads where it's totally unrelated to the thread's topic.

No one expects you to treat players you don't cheer for the same way as your favourites; but you're going out of your way to dredge up old stuff and keep rehashing it. You don't have to like Fed, but I don't know how you can say you're not a 'hater' when you act exactly like one.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #25
country flag ProdigyEng

Alright I'll calm down with my Fed bashing, just for you as you seem a very sweet fed fan who is not bias like the most.

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #26
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Hello ProdigyEnd, what's up?
I like your style, i'm pretty sure you'd be a great MTF user.

So, let's have a little tennis chat, mind ya? How do you see 2013 for tennis? How do you think it'd be?
Old 12-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #27
country flag ProdigyEng

Not much just chilling playing a few games on My Xbox 360...

2013 I hope will be a good year for Tennis. Although 2012 saw 4 different Slam winners and a maiden slam for Murray, nothing else was really exciting, and it kind of went to the script if you get what I mean? I think in 2013 there's going to be some upsets for sure as well as the breakthrough of guys like Raonic and Nishikori. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Del Potro capitalizes on Nadal's injury and ends the year as World Number 4 and he could well win the French.

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #28
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

I see where you go... And that was exactly what I was going to ask you after that, how do you think Rafa's injury will affect the rest of the players?
Old 12-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #29
country flag ProdigyEng

It's too hard to judge right now. I think only players I could see it affecting majorly right now are Del Potro and Ferrer both in a positive way. Ferrer will feel he has to do the work to keep Spanish Tennis fans happy so he will step up his game, and Del Potro will sense a real opportunity to work his way up into the top 5. If Del Potro does this he will have even more confidence and we may see old DelPo again

argument.
Quote:

Old 12-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #30
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, here's some more questions:

1-How often do you visit Old Trafford and what's the best match you saw there?

2-Do you think United can beat Madrid in the CL next round?

3-How optimistic are your regarding the Premier League?

4-Who would you like to eventually replace Ferguson?

5-What would your world XI be?

5-How far do you think Del Potro would have gone if he had not broken his wrist?

6-Who would you consider the best and worst posters on MTF?

7-Are you still a virgin?

8-Do you have any siblings?

9-Do you play Top Spin 4 for PS3?

10-Who has the three best forehands and backhands on tour?

11-Do you like the WTA?

12-Which countries apart from your own have you visited and which would you like to visit?

This should do it for now
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote