NBA Wed 26/12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBA Wed 26/12

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Cazorla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA Sun 26/12

Hello, friends! In the New Year's Eve I had a couple of days off and decided to try his hand at me very familiar role - players bookmaker In more predict tennis matches (not surprisingly, yes). I love to watch NBA games and predict. Well, if you love basketball still brings some income ... I can only say - Thank God!

Today I will try to predict the number of matches. What does this all happen - we'll see tomorrow.

The first match which will stop your attention - Magic vs. Hornets! Why is that? Magic showed some interesting results in the last matches when playing on the road. I really hope that the problems against the Hornets, and even in a home game, they do not suffer. Yes, I understand that the problem of the loss of Howard has not yet been resolved, but that the team is already used to - a fact! My prediction on the screen marked bright blue marker. Well, as one can not say a word about the Hornets. The team returned to Davis, but I do not think that in this situation the result of its sole and hurried enough. I love to predict a clear victory with the overtime. Very rarely take to win handicap of a team.

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 12-26-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
country flag Cazorla

Default Re: NBA Sun 26/12

The duel between Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks!

very interesting the fact that whether the Brooklyn boys away from a painful defeat at Boston ... Rate is very dangerous, because not know what to expect from the guests today. Why victory 2? In the last match Milwaukee clear that the new leader is for a team, Monta Ellis started to do the most favorite of all, as in his previous team - the Golden State. Points recruited point guard, but the winning team ... Sad picture. I think that is the problem faced warriors and decided to share his top scorer! The team bet on Curry, which is more than share the ball with their partners. But in Milwaukee do not have such authority, which could normally talk to Monty. Jennings? Do not tell me. After a couple of matches before last season, the guy more like the disappointment of his team than the future prospect.
But if you guys say about the Brooklyn ... In yesterday's ball game completely refused to jump into the basket after throwing team leaders - Joe Johnson and Williams. Could it happen today, such a problem? Do not believe it! Once again I want DAMAGE that the prognosis is very dangerous ... but many koef.2.45 solves.

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 12-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA Wed 26/12

Wizards to beat Cavs - $1.91
Rockets to cover +5.5 v Wolves
Suns to beat Knicks - $2.10

gl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #5
country flag delboy

delboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond repute

Knicks TB Suns @ 1.71

Bucks TB Nets @ 1.57

Double @ 2.69
delboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 04:31 AM   #6
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Wizards to beat Cavs - $1.91
Rockets to cover +5.5 v Wolves
Suns to beat Knicks - $2.10

gl
lost/win/lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:03 AM   #7
country flag Cazorla

Oh, it turned out that two of my prediction and all the two were as lost ... Well, what's so bad luck, eh?) Hope this is just the beginning ... then everything will be fine!

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 12-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #8
country flag delboy

delboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond reputedelboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy View Post
Knicks TB Suns @ 1.71

Bucks TB Nets @ 1.57

Double @ 2.69
W
W
W
Old 12-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
country flag Cazorla

Quote:
W
W
W

Pick-A-Winner
Marseille'13
Nice'13

Old 12-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #10
country flag delboy

Thunder inplay to cover -4 @ 1.85
Old 12-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #11
country flag delboy

Quote:
Thunder inplay to cover -4 @ 1.85
Win