Does Barack Obama lack leadership? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-28-2013, 03:51 AM   #61
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Barack Obama lack leadership?

Personally, i believe Obama is the "New Hoover". Everything he is doing is helps the future generations. The debt screw it. Our economy naturally goes up and down, but setting up a platform for the next generation to have a strong start should be the plan.

His focus should be on education, domestic products, and less relying on foreign products.
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #62
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

If Obama had any guts from point of view of some person with opposite ideology than me (I am extremly anti-big governemnt) He would have gone the hell out of the 2 wars immediately, cut military budget in half, cut social security for rich people (create a maximum retirement wage around 100k dollars per year), cut CIA budget in half, end the war on drugs and instead put some taxes on weed and other drugs to create a new source for tax money and he would stop all kind of aid to Israel or Egypt or Paquistan or any other ally in the middle east. He would then get the budget working again and be free to create his big governemnt utopia without borrowing from the poor children who will have to grow up to pay for their parents' debt.

Ofcourse, Obama is gutless in every way and will hope that things only fall apart when he flees the sinking ship in 2016 leaving a budget deficit that is 130-140% of the GDP for the next president to handle.

Also, should have let those banks fail god dammit, you fcking scum fake poor mans hero. Too big to fail is a term invented by those who have too much power to fail.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #63
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
If Obama had any guts from point of view of some person with opposite ideology than me (I am extremly anti-big governemnt) He would have gone the hell out of the 2 wars immediately, cut military budget in half, cut social security for rich people (create a maximum retirement wage around 100k dollars per year), cut CIA budget in half, end the war on drugs and instead put some taxes on weed and other drugs to create a new source for tax money and he would stop all kind of aid to Israel or Egypt or Paquistan or any other ally in the middle east. He would then get the budget working again and be free to create his big governemnt utopia without borrowing from the poor children who will have to grow up to pay for their parents' debt.

Ofcourse, Obama is gutless in every way and will hope that things only fall apart when he flees the sinking ship in 2016 leaving a budget deficit that is 130-140% of the GDP for the next president to handle.

Also, should have let those banks fail god dammit, you fcking scum fake poor mans hero. Too big to fail is a term invented by those who have too much power to fail.

This , Obama is too bi-partisan on some policies. The Obama Care is actually great for America in my opinion. Though the rate at which he has pulled out of the war is way too slow, everyday the U.S is over seas, somewhere around 1 million is spent per day. Check out costofwar.com for shocking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ amounts

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:45 AM   #64
country flag Say Hey Kid

Say Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond reputeSay Hey Kid has a reputation beyond repute

Barack Obama runs absolutely nothing, don't fool yourself into thinking he really is making any decisions at all. He has done the exact opposite of pretty much everything he said he was going to do.

All the man has done is lie and deceive the american public.
Say Hey Kid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:53 AM   #65
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post

totally agree!! i also think my country doesnt need the aid, its a stong country and im not sure ppl know this but the 2 Billion my country get is in a shape of shopping, its not $$$ its Military equipment, in the past it was $$$.
i hink they should stop giving it to all countries and try to help the american ppl.
i dont think he lack leadership, i think he is doing what he think its for the best, sadly most of the time that doesnt work.

i also think he should kick out the Palestinian and Israeli leaders and tell them, i dont have time for both of ur bs and games, come back to me when u will need help.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:42 AM   #66
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

he is good at printing money to sustain failing yank economy and being charismatic during his speeches - thats more than enough to become president of US two years in a row.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #67
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

He feels important and therefore, worshipped as a superstar hero everytime there are "sudden" deaths in a war-torn country and nonsense school shootings.

People watched him for adrenaline rush, fake drama & fantasy on C Span & bullshit networks.

Some folks live like they can get whatever they want & enjoy many years of life.

They have miserable lives with money as a measure of human value.
Of course, most presidents are little better than him. Law & government reward politicians & criminals in suits.
Artificial lives of stupid customs, greed, working for no happiness & inhuman treatment are supposed to be normal.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:22 AM   #68
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

obama is a sock puppet of lobbyists and interest groups

he has a mouth but he cant speak his own tongue
nothing more than a mouth piece

hes a brilliant smart man, shame the world will never hear his own ideas