Hewitt's hardcourt season 2013 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2013, 07:04 AM   #91
country flag cmarshall7

cmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond reputecmarshall7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hewitt's hardcourt season 2013

tough loss! At least it was great to see the fighting qualities again in the 1st round
cmarshall7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #92
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday, Lleyton

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Ausie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #93
country flag Ausie

Ausie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond reputeAusie has a reputation beyond repute

Indian Wells Main draw: Tuesday, March 5, 3:00 p.m.

Lleyton Hewitt

Gael Monfils - Aleksandr Dolgopolov - Juan Martin Del Potro - Nick Kyrgios - Jason Kubler - Serhiy Stakhovsky - Gianni Mina - Martin Klizan - Benjamin Mitchell - Borna Coric - Francis Tiafoe - Noah Rubin
Old 03-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #94
country flag StevoTG

StevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest with you I just want Lleyton to get off the hardcourt swing without injury and get on to the clay. Hardcourts are not his best surface anymore (though I'm sure Lleyton would disagree) and they're the most brutal for his body. He's better on clay than he thinks - beat Kuerten on clay in Brazil and was so close to ending Rafa's 80+ undefeated streak in Hamburg at 07. I know he was disappointing on the surface last year in the Davis Cup but he'd barely played on clay for a couple of years before that tie. Unfortunately, Lleyton doesn't seem to believe he can beat the best on clay and has never dedicated himself fully to maximizing his potential on the dirt.

I understand that when he's been injured over the last number of years the clay season has been largely sacrificed in order to get ready for Wimbledon. However, Lleyton's attitude towards the French Open and the clay has always been that it's for the guys who were brought up on clay.. it's the one thing about his attitude that sort of annoys me a bit.
StevoTG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #95
country flag Ausie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevoTG View Post
I understand that when he's been injured over the last number of years the clay season has been largely sacrificed in order to get ready for Wimbledon. However, Lleyton's attitude towards the French Open and the clay has always been that it's for the guys who were brought up on clay.. it's the one thing about his attitude that sort of annoys me a bit.
he will play four or five tournaments on clay this year, but him is now not 20 years old, the same Federer who not had injuries throughout his career, is now considering a clay, as a preparation for Wimbledon.

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-06-2013, 07:41 AM   #96
country flag Ausie

R96 - Lleyton Hewitt vs Lukas Rosol

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #97
country flag Ausie

Yesterday, Lleyton practise with Tomic.

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-07-2013, 07:52 AM   #98
country flag Ausie

STADIUM 1 Start 11:00 am

Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v [WC] Taylor Townsend (USA)

Marcel Granollers (ESP) v David Nalbandian (ARG)

[WC] Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) v Jamie Hampton (USA)

Lleyton Hewitt (AUS) v Lukas Rosol (CZE)

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #99
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevoTG View Post
To be honest with you I just want Lleyton to get off the hardcourt swing without injury and get on to the clay. Hardcourts are not his best surface anymore (though I'm sure Lleyton would disagree) and they're the most brutal for his body. He's better on clay than he thinks - beat Kuerten on clay in Brazil and was so close to ending Rafa's 80+ undefeated streak in Hamburg at 07. I know he was disappointing on the surface last year in the Davis Cup but he'd barely played on clay for a couple of years before that tie. Unfortunately, Lleyton doesn't seem to believe he can beat the best on clay and has never dedicated himself fully to maximizing his potential on the dirt.

Going to be interesting to see what clay events he plays. I'm guessing a few 250's (we already know about Houston) before the French.

Hope he beats Rosol first.
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:48 AM   #100
country flag Ausie

R96 - Lleyton Hewitt d. Lukas Rosol 6-4 3-6 6-1. Next opponent - John Isner

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #101
country flag Ausie

Lleyton will play 2nd on Center court

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #102
country flag Ausie

Live Stream: http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...965338140.html

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #103
country flag Ausie

Isner to serve

Lleyton Hewitt

Old 03-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #104
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel. has a reputation beyond repute

Is there another link to stream? That one doesn't work for me. Thank you.
Daniel. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #105
country flag Ausie

Game Isner 0-1
Game Hewitt 1-1
Game Isner 1-2
Game Hewitt 2-2
Game Isner 2-3
Game Hewitt 3-3
Game Isner 3-4
Game Hewitt 4-4
Game Isner 4-5
Game Hewitt 5-5
Game Isner 5-6
Game Hewitt 6-6

Lleyton Hewitt

Last edited by Ausie : 03-09-2013 at 09:23 PM.