Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 82 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #1216
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - happy birthday, thread!

there new app in iceland that tell you if you're related to someone.

Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #1217
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
you're so patriotic. speaking of poland.... my polish friend sms today telling me that he was heading to the philippines and the uk. it's funny that two saturday ago, he sms to meet up and then stood me up for our date .
That's such a very Polish and almost gaitarish thing to do I prefer to cancel meetings about an hour before their scheduled starts.

Quote:
did you see the history of poland video that i posted?
I don't like the guy who did it but that was very good, especially taking into consideration how much data had to be crammed into, what, 8 minutes?
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #1218
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
That's such a very Polish and almost gaitarish thing to do I prefer to cancel meetings about an hour before their scheduled starts.

I don't like the guy who did it but that was very good, especially taking into consideration how much data had to be crammed into, what, 8 minutes?
yeah the video was interesting to me even though i didn't understand most of it beside the teutonic knights, chopin and obviously world war two. why don't you like him?

new horror film set in chile

Old 05-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #1219
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I saw something about the fracturation of Poland Kingdom at the French Revolution, but I need to learn more about Poland history.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #1220
country flag Thanos

so the madrid final is the battle of the big butts.... if getta was still here, she would be watching this match butt naked.

the rome draw is horrible, nose has a cake draw to the final.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:23 PM   #1221
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
appeal moderator becoming another farce.
I try hard not to judge but sometimes people are unbelievably dense.

Quote:
One month since my very sudden death
I thought the five year olds ate you for breakfast.

Quote:
On second thought, drama is not that bad
Yes, but only if you stand witness to it and not get drawn in.

Quote:
anyways happy mother day hema!
Thank you. Gautam made me carry him for 5 hours yesterday as an advance gift. He's 16 pounds now.

Quote:
so the madrid final is the battle of the big butts.... if getta was still here, she would be watching this match butt naked.

the rome draw is horrible, nose has a cake draw to the final.
Take a moment to cry over the knee pain that is leading Rafa into his 7th final after his return.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #1222
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Tripwires, how I feel when I talk alone

or sorta

This video was genius.

The giant testicle mascot was pretty great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
speaking of poland and andreea, this is the biggest romanian hit in here right now (it's on commercial radio charts and played often)

i just couldnt believe when i saw this clip... psy could nevah

edit - i just saw his other clips.... cannot be unseen
Do people really find those fat men sexy?

Quote:
there new app in iceland that tell you if you're related to someone.

My Icelandic friend told me that everyone in Iceland is related in some way.

Quote:
Remind me never to make a date with you.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #1223
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

hi trip, long time no talk
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:24 AM   #1224
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Trips discriminating against fat people, what else is new....
Old 05-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #1225
country flag Thanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I try hard not to judge but sometimes people are unbelievably dense.

Thank you. Gautam made me carry him for 5 hours yesterday as an advance gift. He's 16 pounds now.
goldenoldie has finally won it . all the posters that voted against lenders, i will repay the favour by voting against them in pop contest later this year.

i bet your biceps have grown at the same rate as gautam. will you be buying a stroller in the coming months? or is this too western for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Do people really find those fat men sexy?
in jersey shore they call them juiced up gorillas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
trips is typical chinese in thinking everyone is fat. i remember when li na said after winning a match at the australian open that she was trying to lose weight .
Old 05-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #1226
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I bet she bullied any girl in high school who had an extra ounce of weight and probably was the reason for destroying the self image of many of her peers.

Quote:
goldenoldie has finally won it . all the posters that voted against lenders, i will repay the favour by voting against them in pop contest later this year
I think popcon will be canceled before the end of the year comes by.

Quote:
i bet your biceps have grown at the same rate as gautam. will you be buying a stroller in the coming months? or is this too western for you?
I can definitely feel the muscles a bit more. What makes you think I won't buy a stroller? I have one for when we go outside. It's when we are inside the house that he wants to be picked up and carried around.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #1227
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
appeal moderator becoming another farce. lenders was leading comfortably and now certain posters are promoting a mediocre poster at best.

mike judge 'idiocracy' seems prophetic.
I may well be a mediocre poster, although I do not believe everyone shares your opinion. However I doubt whether posting ability is relevant to the position. Conscientious reading and evaluation is what is required, and I think myself well qualified in this respect. Time will tell.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #1228

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Its just a little bit not-democratic if you are losing to more popular posters and you PM people to win it, but Banned Feldman and Awaythalia did it a lot in popularity contests, so if you absolve everyone and allow me to wish death to a lot of tennis players and things on life I hate we forgive you oldie.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 05-14-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:52 AM   #1229
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is very judgmental
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:10 AM   #1230

Test

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 05-15-2013 at 07:12 AM.