Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 69 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2013, 04:35 AM   #1021
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - happy birthday, thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I'm exactly the opposite. Put me in a room with absolute silence and my brain seems to produce the very same thing...

Yeah, that was the result of truth or dare. That was just the beginning though... ended up having to do a lap of their garden naked... Every single one of my FB friends should be thankful she didn't upload the entire album...
Oh my god. The things that you do never cease to amaze me. So she has pics of you naked...?

I've given up on my essay. Off to bed. Good luck with yours.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2013, 04:41 AM   #1022
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm exactly the opposite. Put me in a room with absolute silence and my brain seems to produce the very same thing...

Yeah, that was the result of truth or dare. That was just the beginning though... ended up having to do a lap of their garden naked... Every single one of my FB friends should be thankful she didn't upload the entire album...
Oh no, you choose the dare? Should always go with the truth
Old 03-30-2013, 05:00 AM   #1023
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Oh my god. The things that you do never cease to amaze me. So she has pics of you naked...?

I've given up on my essay. Off to bed. Good luck with yours.
Not full frontal mate. Used my hands to great effect... was a bloody cold night as well... IDEMO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Oh no, you choose the dare? Should always go with the truth
Do you reckon Zuckerburg would permabann me from FB if the other pics were uploaded?

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #1024
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
what colour was it?
Olive Green

Quote:
has he discovered his feet yet?
Not yet.

Hi trips and Andrey= inebriated
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #1025

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Hema

Your sig is distracting me from my essay (not that I'm complaining though). That bird is also majestic.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #1026
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which means you're the only reason I bother to come here these days.

I don't do fast food.

You didn't answer my question from a long time ago. How is the book?
I read like 30 pages so far. 2 weeks ago. So it's fair to assume that I've probably forgotten all of it. I remember that the general impression was that I am a far more classier pervert than Charlie boy.

Your turn now, go to the nearest fast food place and chalk down the biggest cheeseburger they've got.

Maybe I'll speed read the rest of the book if you down one of Mac's cousins.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #1027
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Andrey I like this friend of yours

Also remember to wear those trousers with a red shirt.on Portugal's day! But try actually wearing them
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:47 PM   #1028
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

you know you're old when you dont even feel like arguing with mods for the sake of it

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #1029
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Hi trips and Andrey= inebriated
You ignored my reaction to your baby poop story.

Why would Thanos ask what colour it was.

Quote:
Hema

Your sig is distracting me from my essay (not that I'm complaining though). That bird is also majestic.
I don't understand the sig. At all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
I read like 30 pages so far. 2 weeks ago. So it's fair to assume that I've probably forgotten all of it. I remember that the general impression was that I am a far more classier pervert than Charlie boy.

Your turn now, go to the nearest fast food place and chalk down the biggest cheeseburger they've got.

Maybe I'll speed read the rest of the book if you down one of Mac's cousins.
You didn't like it. If you'd stuck around for his eventual redemption, you would've seen that he's not so bad...

...actually, the character is pretty vile, so I can understand your giving up on it.

Nope, still not going to touch any fast food. I had a really heavy Italian meal plus dessert for dinner though. Does that count?

When are the Europeans in this thread coming to London to visit me?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 03-31-2013, 03:02 AM   #1030

Powering through those essays mate? Was building up some serious steam last night until I got distracted by Geordie Shore. Haven't written a word since...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:12 AM   #1031
country flag tripwires

What in the world is Geordie Shore...?

I am stuck trying to re-write my introduction. Did I mention that whatever mark I get for this essay won't count towards my final grade? I don't know why the heck I just spent one whole week on it.

Go do your essays.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:58 AM   #1032

You live in London and don't know what Geordie Shore is Youtube dat shiz gurrlllll...

Yeah, if that was me I wouldn't spend a whole day on it, let alone a week.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:53 AM   #1033
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hema mention ages ago that healthy baby poo is mustard yellow. i couldn't find the post but i did find this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Also-watch out for green poop in a BF baby - indicates that it is getting too much carbs and protein and not enough fat.
hema baby not getting enough fat in his diet.

one of my neighbours has cooked bbq and i can smell the meat .

it's going to be weird watching games of thrones tomorrow and not discussing it with arsen a day later .

i guess everyone looking at andy penis on facebook...
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:16 AM   #1034
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

No penis, sadly.....
Old 03-31-2013, 10:59 AM   #1035
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
you know you're old when you dont even feel like arguing with mods for the sake of it
It's more because trying to reason with MTF moderators is like talking to a brick wall.

Quote:
I thought it was a one-way post /gaitare

Anyway, baby stories are incomplete without conveying the fragrance of baby poo.

Quote:
For science.

Quote:
I don't understand the sig. At all.
Precisely what the sig is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
hema mention ages ago that healthy baby poo is mustard yellow. i couldn't find the post but i did find this...

hema baby not getting enough fat in his diet.
That doesn't hold anymore apparently. Once food festers in baby's stomach for more than 2 days, then any color is a good color.

Quote:
it's going to be weird watching games of thrones tomorrow and not discussing it with arsen a day later .
Maybe Nathii can unlock him from the basement just for each GoT episode.
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote