Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #76
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers, vol. 21.12.12 - tennizen gives a birth to a boy

another sign that the end of the world is soon. an eagle trying to steal this baby as food.

Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2012, 07:33 AM   #77
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers, vol. 21.12.12 - tennizen gives a birth to a boy

Thanos, are you going to the Sydney event?

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:03 AM   #78
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Now that the pleasantries have been vocalized about the birth of mini Hema we can shift our attention to more pressing issues - like why this thread hasn't been moved to the chat section yet....

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #79
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

scoops doesn't believe this is a chat thread status worthy because it hasn't reached 1000 posts yet.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #80
country flag Thanos
Banned!

good to see the real true tea is out on the swiss being corrupt and rigging situations to their advantage. i hope to see federer exposed for his draw rigging the next couple of years and forced to give back all his grand slam trophies.

Quote:
UBS to pay $1.5b in Libor rigging settlement

Swiss bank UBS has admitted to fraud and agreed to pay a $1.5 billion bill in order to settle charges of manipulating global benchmark interest rates.

The penalty, agreed with US, UK and Swiss regulators, is more than three times the $450 million fine levied on Britain's Barclays in June for rigging the Libor benchmark rate used to price financial contracts around the globe.

It is the second-largest fine paid by a bank and comes a week after Britain's HSBC agreed to pay the biggest ever penalty - $1.92 billion - to settle a probe in the US into laundering money for drug cartels.

In a statement, UBS chief executive Sergio Ermotti disclosed the extent of the wrongdoing, which took place from 2005 to 2010.

"We deeply regret this inappropriate and unethical behaviour," the statement said.

"No amount of profit is more important than the reputation of this firm and we are committed to doing business with integrity."

UBS said it would pay $1.2 billion to the US Department of Justice and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, 160 million pounds ($247 million) to the UK's Financial Services Authority (FSA) and 59 million Swiss francs ($61 million) from its estimated profit to Swiss regulator Finma.

The FSA said at least 45 people were involved in the rigging, which took place across a range of Libor currencies.

A similar admission by Barclays in June touched off a political firestorm that forced its chairman and chief executive to quit.

The Libor benchmarks are used for trillions of dollars worth of loans around the world, ranging from home loans to credit cards to complex derivatives.

Tiny shifts in the rate, compiled from daily polls of bankers, could benefit banks by millions of dollars. But every dollar a bank benefited meant an equal loss by a bank, hedge fund or other investor on the other side of the trade - raising the threat of a raft of civil lawsuits.

The steep fine for UBS is despite the bank, since 2011, cooperating with law enforcement agencies in their probes.

The bank said it received conditional immunity from some regulators.

UBS has had a tough 18 months after suffering a $US2.3 billion loss in a rogue trading scandal, management upheaval and thousands of job cuts.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-1...-japan/4436620
Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #81
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i think they were only trying to pay federer's basel appearance fee

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #82
country flag Thanos
Banned!

the people suffering from greederer basel fee are the fans that want to watch him as ticket prices will skyrocket in the next couple of years.

anyways, it's officially the 20th here.... only one day left :sigh:. so many things left undone... at least i can cross something off my list now. this following song remind me of gaitare.

declaring my love for gaitare can be taken off the list now.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #83
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I still didn't see Rafa playing irl
Old 12-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #84

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Andreaa, I've only seen him like 3 times irl. Yeah, the buttocks was pretty perky, but other than that you didn't miss anything special...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #85
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

His whole human been is special
Old 12-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #86
country flag Thanos
Banned!

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...#photo-3907661

thank god that chile sending a girl to miss universe again even though she look more german than chilean. she has massive camel toe....

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...#photo-3907743

miss poland dress look like my mum curtains

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...#photo-3907745

while miss romania look naked........

my favourite is miss south africa, she remind me of asgardian.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...#photo-3907747

miss estonia seem cute and i like her costume. it's too bad only estonian i've counted was a psycho.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...#photo-3907684
Old 12-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #87

Hopefully miss bogan downs a VB in less than 3 seconds as one of her tricks...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #88
country flag Thanos
Banned!

nah miss australia look far from being bogan. she remind me of those north shore girls that if i said hello to them they ask him if i'm their new gardener jose... why i haven't taken out the weeds yet.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...#photo-3907639

isn't badluck to open umbrella in sheltered place? well miss belgium doesn't believe in curses.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...#photo-3907651
Old 12-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #89
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

what is it, some camel toe contest?

in poland only some trash girls are interested in these contest participations, none of them has ever spoken any english from what i remember

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #90
country flag Thanos
Banned!

miss chile look better in her swimsuit even though she look quite young. (i checked her age, she is 22)

miss japan win the swimsuit contest hands down... oddly enough she has the biggest boobs.

here are the rest of the contestants in their swimsuits.

http://vendyxiao.com/miss-universe-2...9-contestants/

miss india has a degree in software engineer, so not only trashy girls are interested. chile wasn't allowed to compete for couple of years because at the time the president was lesbian feminist said that these contests were sexist.