Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 49 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-25-2013, 04:49 PM   #721
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
just passed my exams

tbh whole session here is like 1 exam at law school, but still these 9 exams took some of my free time got 6 As

i slept like a boss now
Congrats Holidays for you now?
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #722
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

should be, but ofc the uni administration is doing everything hard to me it was easier to pass exams than fill all these forms and get all agreements etc.

we have electronic index but it keeps getting busted and instead of making things easier, it makes them 3 times harder

then why da fuq run it, if you must print and bring all stuff to administration anyway, and if it gets blocked due to a bug you must write to faculty supervisor to unblock your individual account, and to issue any paper to him, it must be first opinionated by his vice, who of course is available on completely different day and hour

and if you dont fix all that shits by wednesday, you get crossed out of student list

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #723
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
should be, but ofc the uni administration is doing everything hard to me it was easier to pass exams than fill all these forms and get all agreements etc.

we have electronic index but it keeps getting busted and instead of making things easier, it makes them 3 times harder

then why da fuq run it, if you must print and bring all stuff to administration anyway, and if it gets blocked due to a bug you must write to faculty supervisor to unblock your individual account, and to issue any paper to him, it must be first opinionated by his vice, who of course is available on completely different day and hour

and if you dont fix all that shits by wednesday, you get crossed out of student list
Sounds ridiculous. I'd complain so hard if that happened to me. Hope you get everything sorted out by Wednesday and go off to have a nice holiday.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #724
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
tennizen: no proof she has any
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
What about the wee one?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeiparthenos
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #725
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, it happened once, but while I feel you're really special I think that's a feat well above your abilities.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:41 AM   #726
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A female coworker screw you?
No.

Quote:
What about the wee one?
See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Hes polish, probably is a Blanchesexual.
Probably not .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
How likely is it that a gay man is also bisexual?
I wouldn't know.

Quote:
I would ask how was the sex but it doesn't seem appropriate...
I came so it was great She didn't want a relationship the next day, it must have been poor.

Quote:
just passed my exams

tbh whole session here is like 1 exam at law school, but still these 9 exams took some of my free time got 6 As

i slept like a boss now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
First brown coming of Christ . In before a black pope
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #727
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

It's almost March and still no Most Disliked Players of All Time thread. Did it go as well as it's hate inducing? AJ?
Old 02-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #728
country flag gaitare

Ah, it seems AJ had a lot of things going in real life, maybe that's that.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #729
country flag gaitare

I'm wondering where to put Christian Garin on that list. Third or fourth place I think.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:38 PM   #730
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Miles McLachlan is doing a great job commentating for Sky.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #731
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

You both are so random
Old 02-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #732
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Both?

You're funny, woman.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #733
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm wondering where to put Christian Garin on that list. Third or fourth place I think.
you dislike garin? why?
he's not significant at all

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #734
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Nathii

Quote:
Agreed, it happened once, but while I feel you're really special I think that's a feat well above your abilities.
Quote:
First brown coming of Christ . In before a black pope
In order not to hurt Andreea's feelings, here is the revised explanation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemar...aby_%28film%29
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
Old 02-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #735
country flag tennizen

Filip stop lurking ffs.