Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #511
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

Overall, this AO was missing something or I'm getting old. One of the best organised sporting events in the world (despite the fireworks delay), but both men's and women's tournaments were mediocre ;(
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #512
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Grand slam final threads still not merged . I blame Sonja.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:53 PM   #513
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Didn't like the previous one anymore (starting to hate Suits ) and can't be bothered to look for another one. Suggestions?
Yes, but you will have to muster all your brainpower to unscramble the puzzle: N-Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Overall, this AO was missing something or I'm getting old. One of the best organised sporting events in the world (despite the fireworks delay), but both men's and women's tournaments were mediocre ;(
I agree. If it wasn't for the Wawrinka/Nole epic then I reckon it's up there with one of the worst slams in recent years, at least with the big matches.

Quote:
Grand slam final threads still not merged . I blame Sonja.
F*cken chaos it is... AJ is going to rage when he comes back online...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #514

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, wtf Trips... you are starting to hate suits...? Just bloody digested that now... Explain yourself...

Idemo.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #515
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the first set there were no +100 rallies only because Djokovic dumped his backhand into the net or overhit his forehand whenever a chance for +15 shot rally occured. And there were a lot of chances for that. But he played himself into that match

How are your snow adventures, trip?
I missed the first two sets. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

It literally snowed - really snowed - for one day and that was it. So disappointing. How's the weather where you are? I kinda like the cold weather hehe.

Quote:
I felt the same, but chalked it down to the fact that I've been watching the matches on livestream which isn't as fun as watching them on an actual TV. There weren't really any stand-out matches except the Djokovic/Wawrinka one...which I didn't watch.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but...tennis is actually kind of dull without Nadal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Yes, but you will have to muster all your brainpower to unscramble the puzzle: N-Bard
What's that? I don't get it.

Quote:
I agree. If it wasn't for the Wawrinka/Nole epic then I reckon it's up there with one of the worst slams in recent years, at least with the big matches.
Alas, it didn't have my desired result though.

Quote:
Wait, wtf Trips... you are starting to hate suits...? Just bloody digested that now... Explain yourself...

Idemo.
Yeah!! Last week's episode was so shit. I know it's a TV show and isn't meant to reflect real life but I couldn't handle the numerous breaches of professional ethics that Mike committed - not acting in the client's best interests in the settlement negotiation, breaching privilege...oh wait, he's not even a real lawyer in the first place. I'm honestly still watching this just to drool over Harvey. I haven't watched the latest one yet though. Have you caught up with the show already?
Old 01-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #516
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Of course something was missing this AO

Old 01-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #517

Happy to help you out there mate, it was B-Nard. How are you doing your Masters?

I've just watched the episode you described then. Thank god I'm pretty ignorant to law stuff, looks like you were in immense pain throughout. Replace Harvey with Rachel and we're in the same boat. Idemo Nole.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #518

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post

That's not a picture of Zopp

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #519
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I actually agree. When's he coming back? Djokovic/Murray matches are so boring.

Quote:
Happy to help you out there mate, it was B-Nard. How are you doing your Masters?

I've just watched the episode you described then. Thank god I'm pretty ignorant to law stuff, looks like you were in immense pain throughout. Replace Harvey with Rachel and we're in the same boat. Idemo Nole.
Who's B-Nard?

I've become way too acquainted with the library. I forced myself not to go to school today. Gonna go out for coffee in a while. How's life?

Rachel isn't even that hot. I wish they'd get rid of Mike and let it be the Harvey Specter show.

What happened to 'ajde'?
Old 01-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #520
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

ajde is for the first 5 slams.

5-10 is idemo

Old 01-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #521

Quote:
Who's B-Nard?

I've become way too acquainted with the library. I forced myself not to go to school today. Gonna go out for coffee in a while. How's life?

Rachel isn't even that hot. I wish they'd get rid of Mike and let it be the Harvey Specter show.

What happened to 'ajde'?
Bernard Tomic. This guy:

Life's idemo mate. Going to move in to my new house over the next week or two so that should be a laugh. Noodles for dinner every day me thinks... not that big of a change when I think about it in that way though..

Quote:
ajde is for the first 5 slams.

5-10 is idemo

No way I have the mental fortitude to keep it up this year.

Idinemo... already slipping...

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #522
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Today's doting mother update:

Little G spent 2am- 6am perfecting the Nole roar. Only a matter of time before he becomes the #1 tennis player in the world adored by millions of fans all over the world.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #523
country flag acionescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Little G spent 2am- 6am perfecting the Nole roar. Only a matter of time before he becomes the #1 tennis player in the world adored by millions of fans all over the world.
that's precisely where he'd be different from Nole
Old 01-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #524
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Bernard Tomic. This guy:

You mean the GOAT.
Quote:
Life's idemo mate. Going to move in to my new house over the next week or two so that should be a laugh. Noodles for dinner every day me thinks... not that big of a change when I think about it in that way though..
Idemo being used as an adjective. What would be different about the new house that would make it a laugh? Do you cook? I ask this because I've been banned from using the hob in my room since last week (because my building is so gimpy) and I'm fucking sick of hunting for food outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

Don't forget to teach him the shirt rip.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #525
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but...tennis is actually kind of dull without Nadal.
I agree...
Didn't watch more than 3 games of the match, doesn't sound like I missed much. Still glad Nole won
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote