Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #256
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers - Tomic the next #1

Can you replace Tomic with Kokkinakis in the title? Then you might be on to something!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 09:01 AM   #257
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Well she still needs to gain some weight, the girl late last year look like she was on her starvation deathbed and was pale as i have ever seen. But thankfully shes gaining some weight which is great news for me.
yeah i saw that she was reaching hantuchova level last year. this year she looking great and probably is at her ideal weight. she could add some more muscle on her upper body though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Can you replace Tomic with Kokkinakis in the title? Then you might be on to something!
xristos cousin?

i've watching sloane stephens for the first time and i'm quite impressed with her game. her mum is quite hot as well .
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #258
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

action jokeson showing that he the true winner of this year acc in most annoying fanbase.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #259
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Ching Yuen View Post
Look who's here.

Unfortunately the rest of your post makes me think someone hacked you and your account and we're now talking to an impostor trying to cover up the murder of the century.
Don't worry, I barely listened to the album and couldn't name a track off it even if forced at gunpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
why that song remind me of you. it's nine tripwires telling me that i can do anything to them and my wish is their command.

are you back in london? or still in singapore?
I'm not Korean.

I just came back to Singapore from Taipei and am off to London again next Friday. Yessssss I can't wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
trip you have a ratm album, really?
It was during my trying-to-be-cool phase. I don't think I liked it very much.

How was everyone's NYE? Who went to parties and got drunk? Who was a total bore and stayed home to watch the fireworks on TV? (Me.)
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #260
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

What about the ones who stayed home and got totally drunk? Do they count?
Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 AM   #261
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
What about the ones who stayed home and got totally drunk? Do they count?
Yes. How did this happen?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #262
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

I'm not Korean.

I just came back to Singapore from Taipei and am off to London again next Friday. Yessssss I can't wait.
why are you hating on my future korean wife? i know the chinese have issues with japanese. why the with koreans as well?

yesterday vietnamese girl told me that all asians are superstitious because i said to her isn't superstition just chinese thing. is this true? are you superstitious?

so next friday you be pale again
Old 01-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #263
country flag tripwires

Quote:
why are you hating on my future korean wife? i know the chinese have issues with japanese. why the with koreans as well?
You're going to marry a Korean? I feel so betrayed.

Quote:
yesterday vietnamese girl told me that all asians are superstitious because i said to her isn't superstition just chinese thing. is this true? are you superstitious?
I am too much of a hardcore rationalist to be superstitious. And yes, all Asians are superstitious. Isn't everyone superstitious though? What are you superstitious about?

Quote:
so next friday you be pale again
Yeah! I lost some of my tan.

How was your NYE?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #264
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
You're going to marry a Korean? I feel so betrayed.
why betrayed? when you're going to marry your boyfriend. we have a high number of asians in my area and census validate this. so probability is that i end up with a far east asian is higher than anything else .

Quote:
I am too much of a hardcore rationalist to be superstitious. And yes, all Asians are superstitious. Isn't everyone superstitious though? What are you superstitious about?
i was superstitious many years ago but i stop after my spiritual side died.

Quote:
Yeah! I lost some of my tan.

How was your NYE?
why would anyone want to be pale

boring, i spent at my brother house even though he is currently in vietnam. was your brother also in singapore/taiwan?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #265
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute

Evening fellas, what's happened on MTF for the past month?

What was the deal with JG? And finally Freakyman84 gets banned. Fuck that **** was annoying.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:48 AM   #266
country flag Thanos
Banned!

groove got banned for having multi accounts. he was hosting the popularity contest and got banned during the final.

i saw that orange wombat (freaky sidekick) is also currently banned.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:52 AM   #267
country flag Chase Visa

Chase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond reputeChase Visa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but who were they?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #268
country flag tripwires

Omg Daniel Brands is so hot. I love German men.

Quote:
why betrayed? when you're going to marry your boyfriend. we have a high number of asians in my area and census validate this. so probability is that i end up with a far east asian is higher than anything else .
I'm not getting married anytime soon. Will you invite me to your wedding? It matters not what ethnicity you end up marrying; all that matters is that she's hot.

Quote:
i was superstitious many years ago but i stop after my spiritual side died.
What were you superstitious about?

When I was in secondary school I used to sleep with my notes under my pillow before exams. I heard that it was supposed to help transfer the information in the notes to my brains overnight.
Quote:
why would anyone want to be pale
It's a Chinese thing.

Quote:
boring, i spent at my brother house even though he is currently in vietnam. was your brother also in singapore/taiwan?
Yes my brother is back in Singapore and he was in Taiwan too. I'm so jealous that he'll get to spend Chinese New Year here while I will be in London. What's your brother doing in Vietnam and why were you at his house on NYE without him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Visa View Post
Yeah, but who were they?
Some unimportant randoms.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #269
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Attention Seekers Alone on NYE? We too, as every year

Quote:
tomic vs djokovic is what dreams are made of. i hope this would be little tennizen first match to witness.
Missed this match. but little tennizen got to witness two games of Mugrin match.

To answer Nathii's question- apparently newborns need to be fed every 2 hours (day or night) and they take 1 hour each time and 15 minutes to be cleaned up Just been getting a little more sleep the last couple of days.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #270
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

1 hour is rather long. Are you sure he is nursing properly?

My son was like that, a combination between laziness(his), not enough milk(me ) and the doctor decided for formula.