Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 139 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #2071
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In loving memory of Henry - the Attention Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Jerzy should go for a degree in games development .

And wow, Polish school systems sound even stricter than here. Even those who do not go to Uni here, or drop out, are not seen as bad people.
well, you don't need a diploma to clean toilets and work in a factory (though surely some poles in UK doing these things do have masters degree ) so it's not like this in all environments

but yeah now when you can study through a paid weekend course or in a million of private "universities" even in shithole towns, the % of people with masters diploma is getting bigger, and it's a typical demand at most of job offers

apparently i am studying now on a weekend course (more convenient for me since i'm not that young anymore and i take care of my bf, the house and my website daily) and more than half of people who are there just shouldn't ever be accepted to any form of academical education

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Your priorities are weird. Who would want to save for McDonals in Melbourne when you can go twice to McDoalds with the same amount of money in the Portugal Open? Not to mention that bernie is more likely to win Portugal Open.

Have you started working yet?

There are a Polish students living in the same dorm I am I would survive

he had to be the only Australian who doesn't want to come to Europe.

OK: But I look LIKE A FOOL. Will send it now.
erasmus is only about drinking

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #2072
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
well, you don't need a diploma to clean toilets and work in a factory (though surely some poles in UK doing these things do have masters degree ) so it's not like this in all environments

but yeah now when you can study through a paid weekend course or in a million of private "universities" even in shithole towns, the % of people with masters diploma is getting bigger, and it's a typical demand at most of job offers

apparently i am studying now on a weekend course (more convenient for me since i'm not that young anymore and i take care of my bf, the house and my website daily) and more than half of people who are there just shouldn't ever be accepted to any form of academical education

erasmus is only about drinking
Well this is my second erasmus, and I am getting old
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #2073
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really? Wow. Is there a lack of jobs in Poland, or do a lot of Poles just believe quality of life in the UK is better for them? There's a lot of Poles here working hard, even in the small village where I live I have noticed Poles now. It's a shame some extremist British clowns give Polish and other nationalities of legal immigrants stick for coming here to work. All the claims of them taking 'OUR jobs' (biggest bullshit line ever), are stupid, they do a lot of jobs that these so called extremist Brits would not do at all, and work extremely hard to earn their right to stay here... Half these extremist Brits live on the dole and do not even try for a job anyway.

Quote:
Masters degree is needed for most jobs in Poland? . I am in the last year of my normal degree, and Masters degree is the last thing on mind. I am tired of education right now, and want to pursue my dream career in TV editing.

Quote:
They should come to the UK and do a Mickey Mouse degree like I am doing

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #2074
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

OK: But I look LIKE A FOOL. Will send it now.
Raquel is a liar. She looks adorable in it!!! Don't believe anything she says about looking bad.

Quote:
i was a random guest to select threads in the last few months and i forgot mtf moderation, no i didn't save i gave a special award to samanosuke though
Which was...?

Quote:
omgz you mugs you gonna come all to berlin/prague so arsen and i can come too... if you come to cracow, surely gaitare can come as well
I was in Berlin but you weren't there. Gaytare can go to Berlin/Prague too, no?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #2075
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I had to share this with Andrey and Leng jail
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:36 AM   #2076
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah mate, Gavin (shit-skull) told me about this the other day... He was pretty pissed off about the whole situation... He said he spent his last $40 on a case of VB and didn't have the money to get a lift back to his shed.. Fair enough I thought but there you go..

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #2077
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

hehe

Old 12-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #2078
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #2079
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hehe

Old 12-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #2080
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

verdasco acting like typical spanish arsehole. nothing new to see here.

has my good friend arsen arrived in poland yet?

Last edited by Thanos : 12-02-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #2081
country flag Nathaliia

thursday/friday he'll be here

latest news about him is he was wearing his sunglasses during the day

Old 12-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #2082
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

i have no doubt this is how mermaids were created.

Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #2083
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Andreaa, Betty, Dini, Shotgun, fast clay, Tulipe losing first round in Popcon.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:29 PM   #2084
country flag acionescu

Sic transit gloria mundi.....
Old 12-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #2085
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i have no doubt this is how mermaids were created.

hahaha so funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Andreaa, Betty, Dini, Shotgun, fast clay, Tulipe losing first round in Popcon.

well i think uncle fats played VdM so that's at least a solid poster

i am happy, this is the first edition when im not accused of rigging the draw or being a mastermind behind results