Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 124 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #1846
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Polish voodoo thread! - the Attention Seekers

Good. I like that song very much.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #1847
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post

To one who has solved the puzzle of life and living, these little puzzles hold no allure.

In other words, I don't have time for puzzles, sorry.

So you don't have time for cryptic crosswords?
Old 07-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #1848
country flag gaitare

I created my first crossword when I was 9. It was actually surprisingly good, I found it years later and felt happy with it. The clues were the problem, I gave the crossword to my dad hoping he would have fun solving it, but I couldn't define words properly. He smiled an asked whether that crossword was cryptic. I was like WTF. This was my first contact with a cryptic crossword.

When I was 11, I had a terrible winter. Flus, colds, rubella, you name it. The only upside was that that winter there was no need to fake an ilness during the Australian Open to avoid school. My parents were buying me crossword mags. For adults. Some of them, including the cryptic ones, had large black squares inside them, I found it intriguing but never asked questions. I was told later that the crosswords contained pics of naked women and my father was defacing them with a black pen. This wasn't my first contact with a naked woman.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #1849
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

34v-cash credits for the creative post

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #1850
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
So you don't have time for cryptic crosswords?
No. I do a couple of quick crosswords and three or four highschool/ college math/physics problems before I go to bed every night. I classify it as spending quality time with my esteemed spouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I created my first crossword when I was 9. It was actually surprisingly good, I found it years later and felt happy with it. The clues were the problem, I gave the crossword to my dad hoping he would have fun solving it, but I couldn't define words properly. He smiled an asked whether that crossword was cryptic. I was like WTF. This was my first contact with a cryptic crossword.
little nerdy gaitare.

Quote:
When I was 11, I had a terrible winter. Flus, colds, rubella, you name it. The only upside was that that winter there was no need to fake an ilness during the Australian Open to avoid school. My parents were buying me crossword mags. For adults. Some of them, including the cryptic ones, had large black squares inside them, I found it intriguing but never asked questions. I was told later that the crosswords contained pics of naked women and my father was defacing them with a black pen. This wasn't my first contact with a naked woman.
Papa probably blacked them out because they were of naked 'women'.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:02 AM   #1851
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Also, Nolito
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:20 PM   #1852
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Bartoli has got to be the most peculiar tennis player in history. Fist pumps more than me after a Hewitt foot fault...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #1853
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

If we live in the same world as that of Bartoli winning Wimbledon then this gives me endless hope that someday I will be gangbanged by Scarlett Johansson, Rihanna and half of the chicks in the Games of Thrones cast.

God bless.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #1854

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I remember watching Bartoli play RG 2003 in the last day of my high school...good times, very vintage.

Old 07-06-2013, 04:18 PM   #1855

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

I have the utmost respect if on perhaps the happiest day of any human being's life you chose to watch that woman play tennis. You are off my ignore list and into my personal hall of fame of heroes of mankind.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #1856

actually all I remember from 2003RG was this match, Guga becoming forever injured and Calleri going deep in the draw
edit:that was 2000
edit: I used to like youngsters because I was young

edit: i dare you to download Tennis Elbow and create a similar Bartolinesque player and play with her. I give you all my v-cash if you printscreen it.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 07-06-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:22 PM   #1857

Now even more so.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #1858

Once I created a very strange in this game. He was from Senegal and called Djorou Traore.

He was lefthanded with a double handed forehand and a single handed backhand. Also a serve and volleyer.

I always lost at futures Qf tho against the likes of flock, peliwo and eysseric.

But he was a lil Bartolinesque.

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 07-06-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #1859
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Fat?
Old 07-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #1860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
actually all I remember from 2003RG was this match, Guga becoming forever injured and Calleri going deep in the draw
edit:that was 2000
edit: I used to like youngsters because I was young

edit: i dare you to download Tennis Elbow and create a similar Bartolinesque player and play with her. I give you all my v-cash if you printscreen it.
I haven't played a video game since at least a decade ago. I don't particularly value this v-cash either. As a matter of fact I will donate you all of mine if you show me naked pictures of Gypsy.