Season in the Boganland - the Attention Seekers - Page 123 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #1831
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Polish voodoo thread! - the Attention Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
I was expecting to find you here and all I see is that you got yourself banned again. I forgot my password for TF so cannot come chat with you there.

Quote:
tripsy, do you plan to post pics ?
Pics are bad cos took on iPhone but I can link to my pic with Daniel Brands.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #1832
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Did you get any topless B-Nard pics Strips? I really thought this would be a standard kodak moment among the Wimbledon masses but apparently not...

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:47 AM   #1833
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing makes me happier than getting an extremely mad bad rep on TF
Wasn't even trolling this time
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #1834
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
But you have time to play around with colors and fonts? :-P
I didn't do any playing. I know what color to use for secret text and I go directly for that. I am efficient that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post

Pics are bad cos took on iPhone but I can link to my pic with Daniel Brands.
I would have seen it had he defeated Rafito at the French. Now he's on my black list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Did you get any topless B-Nard pics Strips? I really thought this would be a standard kodak moment among the Wimbledon masses but apparently not...
What do you think of Bernie's latest?

Finally logged into TF and found no Thanos' posts.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:51 PM   #1835
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

nathii today must be heaven for you

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #1836
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you think of Bernie's latest?
Mid/High level trolling mate. Definitely not his best work but is still getting the job done. He's coming back to Australia soon so I expect a high speed pursuit or perhaps a change up from the usual car antics... who really knows mate... I for one am looking forward to it..

Seriously though, he has got to be the worst guy on tour when it comes to the media and in his pressers. He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed but he really needs to learn how to give more PR answers, especially during this age of contemporary public scrutiny. Would save himself a lot of hassle and trouble. I don't really mind his honesty one bit but he has to be careful as some of his statements have the potential to increase more pressure on an already frazzled mind and life of a professional tennis player. Still only a kid though, so hopefully he will mature in time...

Ajde.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.

Last edited by Hewitt =Legend : 07-03-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #1837
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Mid/High level trolling mate. Definitely not his best work but is still getting the job done. He's coming back to Australia soon so I expect a high speed pursuit or perhaps a change up from the usual car antics... who really knows mate... I for one am looking forward to it..

Seriously though, he has got to be the worst guy on tour when it comes to the media and in his pressers. He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed but he really needs to learn how to give more PR answers, especially during this age of contemporary public scrutiny. Would save himself a lot of hassle and trouble. I don't really mind his honesty one bit but he has to be careful as some of his statements have the potential to increase more pressure on an already frazzled mind and life of a professional tennis player. Still only a kid though, so hopefully he will mature in time...

Ajde.
Agree with most of it except I think he's quite astute in some areas and shockingly naive/indifferent in others.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
Old 07-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #1838
country flag tennizen

Just checked- Thanos is banned till November?

That certainly is incentive for me to go into retirement for real.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #1839
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

The voodoo worked
Old 07-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #1840
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just checked- Thanos is banned till November?

That certainly is incentive for me to go into retirement for real.
I'm retiring too
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #1841
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosespower View Post
nathii today must be heaven for you
last few days are unreal

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #1842
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Live commentary thread reached 6000 posts

Both Poles will win Wimbledon
Old 07-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #1843
country flag gaitare

I'm retiring this week because I CAN'T FUCKING CONCENTRATE I THINK ABOUT LOGGING HERE THE MOMENT I OPEN MY EYES AND IT'S NOT DOING ME ANY GOOD
Old 07-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #1844
country flag gaitare

Does this guy sing well, Andreea?

Old 07-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #1845
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I like it