MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3? - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

Fedtards 105 42.68%
Rafatards 89 36.18%
Noletrolls 50 20.33%
Mooray 34 13.82%
Fedals 28 11.38%
General gloryhunters & bandwagoners 44 17.89%
WTA Apologists 24 9.76%
General Haters (vulture, trolling match threads etc) 75 30.49%
Del Potro 13 5.28%
Other (Nalbandian , Strong/weak era advocates, Nostalgatards etc) 33 13.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #106
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

Nadal won the disliked award in 2012 when he was out for 6 months, missed a Slam and thumped Tomic. That can't be all due to Nadal's own quirks.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 04:44 AM   #107
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Nadaltards making Rosol a MTF cult hero, that takes talent. Then again it's not a surprise Nadal has won most disliked player on this board for 3 years in a row. The worst aspects of his fanbase definitely help and the above is a clear example.
So you are telling me that you guys get away with murder by wishing Rafa the worst possible like, hope that he will be fucking injured and laughing at his injury is ok with you guys. But oh......um when we defend by the fact that we have a problem with people making front of Rafa's injury you guys act like we are fucking psychos. But when we laugh at someone elses loss its like we wished nothing but death to this player and you guys complain like somebody stole your dignity and eat it too. Oh come on with this. This is the first time i actually laughed at Rosols loss. I pretty sure that this guy is a one hit wonder who won only 5 sets against a top seed but yet loses in the next round. So basically you just read Rafa fans and other fans posts that defend Rafa while you let these assholes post stupid, horrible bad things about Nadal, or you guys "Kneedal". Im amazed how mature you are to let that shit happen, ask those who bring up the "Rosol" subject in almost every thread Nadal is in. Not Rafa fans.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:54 AM   #108
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

If a poster wishes injury or wishes death, as long as they are reported if the post isn't seen by a mod then they serve a ban that's pretty clear.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 AM   #109
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

But where have you been, i mean i have seen worst thing posted on this forum but yet no one gets banned its ridiculous to me. I usually dont care about shit like this but this has gotten to the point that these things do even make sense any more. I've seen people get banned for not so threatening posts. But other posts ive seen on this forum were just about making front of a player who is injured and there should be a standard towards post like that. To me its like wishing death or injury to someone, but no one gets the punishment. It makes me sick that people would get away with it. Thats all im saying. I dont think i have seen any rafa fan wish any injury to a player that they hate. Or even think that they should be injured for good. But i have seen countless things go towards Nadal and some other players but mostly Nadal.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #110
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha R2: HC Goat Lorenzi d. Rosol 6-0 6-4

AJ is trolling this thread because he's unhappy that the Nadaltards are not ahead in this poll. He's trying to get the Nadaltards to gain votes. Don't feed the troll, I'd say.

I have to say that his lecture on Nadaltards gloating over every defeat by Rosol is funny given how much the Nadal haters have been celebrating and gloating over that Rosol victory in Wimbledon. If Rosol is still so much discussed, it's mostly thanks to the Nadal haters.

Edit: Above my post, I notice that the "Re:..." thread title reference has been changed into "HC Goat Lorenzi d. Rosol 6-0 6-4". Strange, given the fact I didn't post there to begin with. No idea why it has been changed.

Last edited by Castafiore : 01-06-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #111
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

being so bothered with some for them meaningless player sums up aura of greatness which Nadal built around his fans. Personally i haven't met fed tard who has been in ecstasy every time Volandri has been loosing. True greatness is happy for small, ordinary people also, but have to show understanding for it because soon Rosol's reality will become Nadal's reality also
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #112
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's absolutely hilarious how insecure some Nadal fans are. Lets see Nadal has done the career Slam, been number 1 in the world for a significant time, won numerous Slams, since 2005 been among the elite in the sport.

Yet for all the above, whenever Rosol loses a match which is quite often they come into the match threads and gloat like hell. The stupid thing is that one they are giving Rosol more exposure than he needs and two helping solidify Rosol's status as a cult hero. It was the same with Söderling after RG, same with del Potro at the US Open.

Impressive how a guy who has never won an ATP title or made a final, yet his losses in the result threads tend to have a lot of posts. Keep promoting him Nadaltards.

The poster above you put Rosol into his avi after the WI win to provoke the Nadal fans (which is only one example of numerous ones) but somehow that part of the story didn't make it into your post because it doesn't suit your biased opinion.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #113
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

It's not hard to see why this place is such a clusterfuck. Action Jackson treats his position with zero integrity.

Are there really hoards of Nadal fans celebrating when Rosol loses? Even if there are, they are significantly less than those who are celebrating when he wins, and doing so only because of the outcome of one match six months ago. How can you condemn one reaction while ignoring the other?

If Rosol had lost that fifth set at Wimbledon, he would be enjoying the scorn of all of these hypocrites, instead of faux adulation.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #114
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's absolutely hilarious how insecure some Nadal fans are. Lets see Nadal has done the career Slam, been number 1 in the world for a significant time, won numerous Slams, since 2005 been among the elite in the sport.

Yet for all the above, whenever Rosol loses a match which is quite often they come into the match threads and gloat like hell. The stupid thing is that one they are giving Rosol more exposure than he needs and two helping solidify Rosol's status as a cult hero. It was the same with Söderling after RG, same with del Potro at the US Open.

Impressive how a guy who has never won an ATP title or made a final, yet his losses in the result threads tend to have a lot of posts. Keep promoting him Nadaltards.
You'd think a ''forum umpire'' moderator would be neutral.

Even though there is some truth to your comments on Rosol it is far too lopsided thus subjective especially because Rosol has been brought up WAY more against Nadal then vice versa. Both acts are pathetic. You bring up one valid point but totally disregard the other (the much bigger one). And you call yourself a forum umpire.

Also Alex999 and hKz aren't any sort of tards. They are pretty objective. I guess that's why they feel threatened by them. They can't handle it.

The word ''...tard'' should be banned from MTF as it's just a way to provoke eachother.
Hating a certain good player because of that just shows how immature, egostistical, unevolved one can be. They feel threatened by them but deep down (...even in the slightest bit...) they admire them. I just feel sad for them. Asking who the most annoying fanbase has is like asking a question which has no correct answer. Tardism is equally bad. The only difference is sides. All sides are annoying.
The Fearhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #115
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
I don't hate Federer. I hate stupid people like you
+10000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:05 PM   #116
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTim View Post
+10000
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000001

GOOD LUCK IN UNRETIREMENT JOHNNY GROOVE
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:25 PM   #117
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

The Murray fanbase is an interesting case. A lot of his fans are pretty cool and objective, but then his tards are among the very worst (see their 'work' in the Raonic vs Dimitrov thread, and Sapeod didn't even post there).
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #118
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see that I am a member of one of the 3 least annoying fanbases.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #119
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
Good to see that I am a member of one of the 3 least annoying fanbases.
Nah the Stepanek, Leander Paes and Johnny Marray fanbases have less votes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #120
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure that in light of the posts from this AO, a few people suddenly realize how annoying (amongst other things) Noletards and post-Rafa-retirement Rafatards truly are.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote