MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

Fedtards 105 42.68%
Rafatards 89 36.18%
Noletrolls 50 20.33%
Mooray 34 13.82%
Fedals 28 11.38%
General gloryhunters & bandwagoners 44 17.89%
WTA Apologists 24 9.76%
General Haters (vulture, trolling match threads etc) 75 30.49%
Del Potro 13 5.28%
Other (Nalbandian , Strong/weak era advocates, Nostalgatards etc) 33 13.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #91
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doha R2: HC Goat Lorenzi d. Rosol 6-0 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
'He couldn't compete', yet he was going to win if the roof didn't come down. Rosol had ran out of steam and the fifth was going to be a 6-1 or 6-2 scoreline in favour of Rafito- the sunset and half an hour's rest allowed Rosol to regroup, play indoors and swing like a God.

Nadal and his camp are like North Korea- secretive and full of BS. He makes Andre Agassi (who I supported yet was full of skeletons) seem transparent.
It's not BS, it's been documented, but hey, the truth is hard to believe for some.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 03:19 AM   #92
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
It's not BS, it's been documented, but hey, the truth is hard to believe for some.
What, that he couldn't compete in the match? That's BS in itself. He straight setted Bellucci the same way he mauled Hewitt before the Soderling loss and was thoroughly outhit in both matches.

You're not even a Nadal fan are you? Bet you have a library of excuses for Murray defeats.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:28 AM   #93
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What, that he couldn't compete in the match? That's BS in itself. He straight setted Bellucci the same way he mauled Hewitt before the Soderling loss and was thoroughly outhit in both matches.

You're not even a Nadal fan are you? Bet you have a library of excuses for Murray defeats.
I never have "excuses", they might be that to you, I speak only truth's, not lies.

I doesn't matter who the player is, weather I like them or not, I just call it like it is.

Once again the undeniable evidence in this case: http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2012-07-20/10316.php

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.

Last edited by J99 : 01-03-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:41 AM   #94
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
I never have "excuses", they might be that to you, I speak only truth's, not lies.

I doesn't matter who the player is, weather I like them or not, I just call it like it is.

Once again the undeniable evidence in this case: http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2012-07-20/10316.php
'At the time there was no hint' being the crucial word. He said he couldn't compete, yet he competed, and was one set away from probably making the final (seeing how 2nd week grass slows down)

And while you might not spout lies, you do spout crap. Wonder what 'facts' you'll come out with when Southampton get relegated?
Old 01-03-2013, 03:50 AM   #95
country flag J99

Quote:
'At the time there was no hint' being the crucial word. He said he couldn't compete, yet he competed, and was one set away from probably making the final (seeing how 2nd week grass slows down)

And while you might not spout lies, you do spout crap. Wonder what 'facts' you'll come out with when Southampton get relegated?
Never, if the truth is crap to you then so be it.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:59 AM   #96
Banned!

Nadal was possibly one set away from winning Wimbledon in actual fact. We all know how slow the grass is in week two and then with Murray who he'd have probably broke the heart of again in the semi final plus his slam bitch Federer and not Nole on the final Sunday, it could have been #12 if the roof had never closed. But 'he couldn't compete' LOL!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:59 AM   #97
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

It's absolutely hilarious how insecure some Nadal fans are. Lets see Nadal has done the career Slam, been number 1 in the world for a significant time, won numerous Slams, since 2005 been among the elite in the sport.

Yet for all the above, whenever Rosol loses a match which is quite often they come into the match threads and gloat like hell. The stupid thing is that one they are giving Rosol more exposure than he needs and two helping solidify Rosol's status as a cult hero. It was the same with Söderling after RG, same with del Potro at the US Open.

Impressive how a guy who has never won an ATP title or made a final, yet his losses in the result threads tend to have a lot of posts. Keep promoting him Nadaltards.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 01-03-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #98
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
It's absolutely hilarious how insecure some Nadal fans are. Lets see Nadal has done the career Slam, been number 1 in the world for a significant time, won numerous Slams, since 2005 been among the elite in the sport.

Yet for all the above, whenever Rosol loses a match which is quite often they come into the match threads and gloat like hell. The stupid thing is that one they are giving Rosol more exposure than he needs and two helping solidify Rosol's status as a cult hero. It was the same with Söderling after RG, same with del Potro at the US Open.

As for this match well Steve Buscemi Lorenzi is a hard guy to play since he can frustrate the opponents, run everything done and Rosol is a classic hit and miss player. Then again anyone who actually follows the sport would know what Rosol is like.

Impressive how a guy who has never won an ATP title or made a final, yet his losses in the result threads tend to have a lot of posts. Keep promoting him Nadaltards.
Oh give me a muthafucking break like the "Nadal fans" would promote this guy. So basically "only" the "nadal fans" would promote Rosol. You should ask the "Nadal haters" why they promote Rosol so much, instead of coming to a conclusion saying that the "Nadal fans" keep on promoting this guy. The way they talk about how "GOAT" and "GOD LIKE" he is. The way he just destroyed Rafa into pieces. The way he made Kneedal cried into tears. Next time before you just blatantly blame the rafa fans for some ridiculous so called "promoting" him, look at the other posters first. Nadal fans promoting "Rosol" fool PUHlease.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:07 AM   #99
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

If you think that we are promoting Rosol, i think yall haters are promoting Rafa even though hes not even on tour. Wow thats really really nice AJ, very classy.
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 01-03-2013, 04:09 AM   #100
country flag J99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post

As for this match well Steve Buscemi Lorenzi is a hard guy to play since he can frustrate the opponents, run everything done and Rosol is a classic hit and miss player. Then again anyone who actually follows the sport would know what Rosol is like.

This is the troll post of the new year so far, cause all I can see is Rafa haters spewing their same ole crap.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:09 AM   #101
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Oh give me a gotdam break like the "Nadal fans" would promote this guy. So basically "only" the "nadal fans" would promote Rosol. You should ask the "Nadal haters" why they promote Rosol so much, instead of coming to a conclusion saying that the "Nadal fans" keep on promoting this guy. Next time before you just blatantly blame the rafa fans for some ridiculous so called "promoting" him, look at the other posters first. Nadal fans promoting "Rosol" fool PUHlease.
Not a surprise that you don't get it. Actually try reading something in context, put the points together then something might actually make sense.

I'm actually going to move a lot of these posts to the worst fanbase thread because it has nothing to do with the match.

One point only, Nadal fans gloating about a player who is quite insignificant overall in the tennis world when he loses a match because he had the belief to defeat Nadal. All the gloating and bitching from Nadal fans actually promotes Rosol. Every negative reactions helps, it's very simple.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 01-03-2013, 04:15 AM   #102
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Default Re: MTF Most Annoying Fanbase Part 3?

Nadal fans whenever Rosol loses a match. Why would they give someone who has done very little in tennis so much oxygen.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 01-03-2013, 04:29 AM   #103
I wanna taste u.

Dude are you fucking serious right now. You guys always and i mean always dont give Rafa any oxygen since most of yall praise the fact that whenever he loses you guys have a fiesta party and invite the mariachi band to songalong and celebrate when he loses. So cut the bullshit and stop saying shit that doesnt even make any sense. You know that most of this forum hates Rafa with a fucking passion and will do anything to see him fail and live a miserable life. Oh so im sure you dont wanna admit that shit because you too are a hater yourself.
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 01-03-2013, 04:31 AM   #104
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Nadaltards making Rosol a MTF cult hero, that takes talent. Then again it's not a surprise Nadal has won most disliked player on this board for 3 years in a row. The worst aspects of his fanbase definitely help and the above is a clear example.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 01-03-2013, 04:36 AM   #105
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Some Nadal fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote