Shooting leaves 27 dead in Connecticut, USA - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-16-2012, 02:41 AM   #46
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shooting leaves 27 dead in Connecticut, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
A terrorist can always buy weapons illegally. He also bought manure to build a bomb. Are you saying we should ban manure?
i think we should ban you

Old 12-16-2012, 04:21 AM   #47
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

It is pretty damn obvious to anyone that how easy it is to buy really deadly weapons in the US probbbbbably has something to do with our ridiculous for the 1st world homicide numbers

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:58 AM   #48
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Anonymous hacked into the Westboro Baptist Church website and published all their contact details.

http://www.inquisitr.com/440545/anon...l-information/

Anonymous Hacks The Westboro Baptist Church: Posts All Their Personal Information

Commentary | The hacking collective known as Anonymous renewed their war on the Westboro Baptist Church today. After the haters from the infamous church posted their intentions to picket the funerals of the twenty children killed in the shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, Anonymous responded by re-posting the personal and professional information for members of the church on the Internet. Now the general public can contact the church members directly and tell them what they think about people who would desecrate the funerals of murdered children.

Westboro Baptist Church has been irritating Americans for years with venom filled message about their demented version of God. According to the many closely related and intermarried members of the Phelps family who make up the majority of the congregation of the so-called church, God enjoys killing children and soldiers. They constantly proclaim God hates homosexuals and plans to destroy America for not following the Westboro Baptist Church’s twisted version of Christianity. The incredible obsession with homosexuality expressed by Fred and family seems to many as a sure fire case of “thou dost protest too much.”

Anonymous has been after the Westboro Baptist Church for several months now, hacking their websites repeatedly. At one point, Anonymous accused the church of posting a fake threat from the hacking group. They claimed WBC created the letter in order to trick other hackers into attacking the website so the church could harvest internet addresses and sue people. Suing people is apparently the primary activity of the Westboro Baptist Church when they aren’t screaming hate at funerals.

Of course, Westboro denied the charges and taunted Anonymous as incompetent hackers. They claimed their website was protected by God. Big mistake. A few days later, while a Westboro spokeswoman was boasting about how the church foiled Anonymous on a radio talk show, an Anonymous spokesman called in and hacked the church’s website in real time on the air.

Hopefully saner heads will prevail and nothing terrible will occur if the Westboro Baptist Church shows up in Newtown, Connecticut. The State Police made the extraordinary decision to assign a trooper to each of the victim’s families to prevent unwelcome idiots from tormenting them and to protect their privacy. This should give the parents and other relatives some small amount of peace in their time of grief and suffering.

It is hard to imagine what kind of person would attend the funerals for these children and promote the hate filled message of the Phelps family and their followers. While we certainly do not condone illegal activity, it is hard not to root for Anonymous as they take it to these sad, pathetic excuses for human beings from the Westboro Baptist Church. If the Church’s website is offline forever, it wouldn’t be a moment too soon for sane human beings.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #49
country flag vucina

vucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond reputevucina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
You'll be banned long before me, commie troll.
vucina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #50
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Melt the fucking guns already.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #51
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

At least this is bring the issue of gun control back up in the U.S. The sad part of it is nothing really seems to change

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #52
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Is America the only country where such open shoot outs occur? What about Norway?
Scotland? Australia?
Old 12-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #53
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post

He had a house full of guns, semi-automatic rifles and hundreds of rounds of ammo at disposal. If you don't see any problem with that, then nothing more to add I guess.
The guns belonged to his mother, the teacher.

Makes you wonder what kind of family it was when the mother has an assault rifle, designed for just one thing, mass killing.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #54
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
MTF is not a collective. Your voice is irrelevant. You need to buy the website to make it relevant.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #55
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post

Makes you wonder what kind of family it was when the mother has an assault rifle, designed for just one thing, mass killing.
Yup, exactly.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #56
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
At least this is bring the issue of gun control back up in the U.S. The sad part of it is nothing really seems to change
After a member of the Congress was almost killed by a gunman with a semi-automatic weapon almost two years ago, nothing changed. What will you expect here? It's sad but I am not keeping my hope high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post

She is not a teacher. Wrong information as usual from the media when there is huge breaking news.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #57
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

"And cursed be the man who says:
Avenge! No such revenge - revenge for
the blood of a little child - has yet been
devised by Satan."

i saw the pictures a few time just to make sure b/c it look like a Horror movie but the names keep on flowting my page the faces and the Witnesses..

nothing Heroic, brave, smart, good or useful comes from guns, I shot some guns back in my days in the army, never on ppl and trust me, its an ugly thing, we should ban all those guns b/c nothing in this world is Worth more than a child, no money, no land, no honor, no Religion.

its just sick...its wrong in so many levels..

21 little kids who were Murdered.

its reminds me of the song
"You can't go on
Thinking nothing's wrong"
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #58
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vucina View Post
The real issue is violence in movies and video games. Ban that.
Both gun control and violence in movies/video games is relevant here. I am for banning video games that advertise killing people. All video games should be checked for conforming to the principles of law.
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #59
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

we can see what shows kids grow up today

i used to watch show like that

kids today watch Violence, violence, more violence and more violence
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #60
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Is America the only country where such open shoot outs occur? What about Norway?

Of course not. In (Western) Europe, the elders on these boards will remember the so-called Years of Lead (the eighties), with left-wing movements (Brigate Rosse in Italy, Action directe in France, CCC in Belgium, Rote Armee Fraktion in Germany) and far-right activists (like this Köhler who committed the Oktoberfest attack in 1980; 13 dead, hundred injured) linked to the infamous Gladio operations, all of them being manipulated from A to Z.

In Belgium, we had the so-called "Brabant massacre" (1982 to 1985), 28 dead. Authors never identified.

Breivik's case is comparable to the attacks of the Years of Lead. Right-wing activist, freemason, who would kill in order to protect the 'western civilization of Progress' against Muslims whose only fault is to be religious.

Also the Schengen Agreements and the Amsterdam Treaty scrapping the borders in the EU did not help combatting the arms traffic.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote