BauerAlmeida Q&A - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #16
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BauerAlmeida Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
1-Are you enjoying your journalism course? Getting good grades too?
I'm enjoying it, the grades are good but nothing special.

Quote:
2-Any plans for when you finish or still not clear on what you want to do?
Not sure yet. I'm thinking about it.

Quote:
3-Who's better: Iniesta or Zidane?
Both are fantastic players, but I go with Zizou.

Quote:
4-What are your favorite TV series?
24 is my favorite. Others I watched/I'm watching and are great are Dexter, Prison Break, The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Justified and Lost (the first seasons)

Quote:
5-How about movies?
V for Vendetta, The Shawshank Redemption, Lucky Number Slevin, The Godfather, The Dark Knight, Scarface, Se7en, X-men Origins: Wolverine, Schindler's list and Fight Club

Quote:
6-Does Del Potro have any chance of eventually becoming Argentina's best ever tennis player?
He will become 2nd best for sure. But surpassing Vilas's career will be hard. Hope he can do it.

Quote:
7-Who will be the next 1st time Slam winner?
I don't think there will be a new winner in the following 2/3 years. Maybe Janowicz or Nishikori, I don't know.

Quote:
8-Some random questions to select your favorite of the two (with reasons if there any )
Quote:
a)Crespo or Batistuta?
Batistuta was a bit better imo.

Quote:
b)Football or tennis?
It's hard to pick one, I like playing and watching both, but I think I enjoy football a bit more.

Quote:
c)Are You Afraid of the Dark or Boy Meets World?
AYAOTD. But my favorite was Goosebumps.

Quote:
d)Forrest Gump of Pulp Fiction?
Forrest Gump.

Quote:
e)One night stands or prolonged relationships?
At this moment of my life one night stands.

Quote:
9-Favorite threads and posters on MTF.
I don't have any particular favorite thread.

Posters: you, The Bulldog, Viruzzz, Burrow, Nole Rules, Sunset of Age, Tennishero and GSMnadal. There are some more I'm probably forgetting now.

Quote:
10-Do you do a fair share of your MTF posting from your lecturing hall at uni?

No because my laptop is too big to be carrying it around all the time, but i'm planning to buy a smaller one for next year so I'll probably will be doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
What do you think is the Argentinian football team's strongest starting eleven, currently?
Something like this I think

Romero; Zabaleta, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Ezequiel Garay, Ansaldi; Mascherano, Gago; Di María; Messi, Higuaín Aguero
BauerAlmeida is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #17
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

1 Favourite ever coach of San Lorenzo?
2 Most disliked club in Argentina?
3 Most disliked player in Argentina?
4 Do you prefer Boca or River (when both face each other)
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #18
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Where on the pitch do you like to play when playing football yourself?
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #19
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

1-Are Barcelona of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi the best club side of all-time?

2-Will Messi further improve on his season and year goal records in the coming years?

3-Can Messi do it in a cold, wet night at the Britannia against Stoke City ?

4-Favorite character, season and maybe even episode of Goosebumps.

5-I remember you were banned for quite a while, why were you banned?

6-How did people (and the media) react to Delpo's medal at the Olympics over there, especially considering it was the first of very few medals you guys one and sort of unexpected (since it was on grass)?

7-How would you rate Argentina's chances of Davis Cup success in 2013? I thought they could do it this year, but having no Delpo and Nalby for the semis made it impossible.

8-Is surface homogenization positive or detrimental to the sport and why? And are today's top players (or some of them) overrated because of it (ie their superiority can be explained because they play in tailor made conditions for them and having no need to adapt their game ever)?

9-Who are the favorites to the Champions League title this year?

10-Which countries have you visited apart from your own and which would you like to visit?

11-More random questions:

The Simpsons or Malcolm in the Middle?

Friends or Scrubs?

The Lord or the Rings or The Hobbit?

Messi or Maradona?

Wenger or Mourinho?

12-Who was the best football of the pre-Messi generation? (so Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, etc...)

13-Do you post on any other forum apart from MTF?

14-Are you into anime and/or manga?

15-Do you read books with regularity? If so, which are your favorite?
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #20
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Another football fan

I asked Lenders some of these in his thread...

1 What do you think of Chelsea?

2. What do you think of Borussia Dortmund?

3. What do you think of the following players?: Reus, Hummels, Oscar and Mata.

4. What do you think of Tsonga?

5. What do you think of Nishikori?

6. How many slams will Del Po end up with in his career?

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:59 PM   #21

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Where on the pitch do you like to play when playing football yourself?
I used to like being a goalkeeper. I still do, but I'm playing more as a left winger usually.

Too lazy to quote one by one, so I'll just answer directly:

1-Are Barcelona of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi the best club side of all-time? Yes, definitely.

2-Will Messi further improve on his season and year goal records in the coming years? I don't think so, but with this guy you never know.

3-Can Messi do it in a cold, wet night at the Britannia against Stoke City ? It would be nice, if he does it, to do it in the WC final. Of course in that case it would have to be the season end record, because I don't think he can get to 80+ goals in July, that's too much even for him

4-Favorite character, season and maybe even episode of Goosebumps. My favorite character was slappy. The seasons I don't remember them exactly but I think season 2. And my favorite espisode was "A Night in Terror Tower"

5-I remember you were banned for quite a while, why were you banned? "Wishing Death"

6-How did people (and the media) react to Delpo's medal at the Olympics over there, especially considering it was the first of very few medals you guys one and sort of unexpected (since it was on grass)? It was considered a big achievement since it was our first medal in this Olympics.

7-How would you rate Argentina's chances of Davis Cup success in 2013? I thought they could do it this year, but having no Delpo and Nalby for the semis made it impossible. Every year that goes by our chances decrease, but I still have faith that we'll win it one day. If Delpo and Nalbandian can stay healthy I think we have a chance.

8-Is surface homogenization positive or detrimental to the sport and why? And are today's top players (or some of them) overrated because of it (ie their superiority can be explained because they play in tailor made conditions for them and having no need to adapt their game ever)? It's bad for the game in my opinion. No variety whatsoever and it favors pushers and grinders. I don't know if they're over-rated, because it's impossible to know how they would perform in other circumstances, but it definitely helps the top guys.

9-Who are the favorites to the Champions League title this year? Barca, Juventus and Borussia Dortmund

10-Which countries have you visited apart from your own and which would you like to visit? I would like to visit Czech Republic. I've visited Uruguay, Brazil, USA, Chile and México.

11-More random questions:

The Simpsons or Malcolm in the Middle? Simpsons

Friends or Scrubs? Friends

The Lord or the Rings or The Hobbit? LOTR

Messi or Maradona? Messi

Wenger or Mourinho? Wegner

12-Who was the best football of the pre-Messi generation? (so Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, etc...) My favorite was always Nedved. But if he had stay injury free, Ronaldo would have been one of the 4/5 best players ever.

13-Do you post on any other forum apart from MTF? I occasionally visit other forums but MTF is the only one I visit every day (and a Freddie Mercury forum). The other forums I visit sometimes are a San Lorenzo forum, a forum about Argentinian football, a progressive rock forum (progarchives)and a 24 forum.

14-Are you into anime and/or manga? Not really, but I used to watch the captain tsubasa anime when it was on tv. It was called Supercampeones here. The only characters I remember are Lenders and Oliver Atom

15-Do you read books with regularity? If so, which are your favorite? I do. Most of Stephen King books are my favorite (Misery, Pet Sematary and Needful things are the best ones imo). I also read the whole Harry Potter series.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:40 PM   #22

1 What do you think of Chelsea? I don't like them at all.

2. What do you think of Borussia Dortmund? I was a big fan when Rosicky and Koller were there (2001-2006), then I didn't watch them for some time because there weren't any bundesliga matches transmitted on tv here. Now I've been watching them again most of their champions league matches and they have a really strong team.

3. What do you think of the following players?: Reus, Hummels, Oscar and Mata. Reus is a great player. Best player of the team after Gotze in my opinion. Hummels is one of the best defenders in the world. Mata has been playing great for years now. Was essential for Chelsea last season. Oscar seems to be a good player but I haven't really watched him closely.

4. What do you think of Tsonga? Entertaining player and a nice guy. I like him but he's not one of my favorite.

5. What do you think of Nishikori? Pretty much the same that I said about Tsonga. Hope he can reach the TOP 10 next year.

6. How many slams will Del Po end up with in his career?Really hard to say at this point. Hope he can win 3 or 4.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:20 AM   #23
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond reputenazzac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
1 What do you think of Chelsea? I don't like them at all.

2. What do you think of Borussia Dortmund? I was a big fan when Rosicky and Koller were there (2001-2006), then I didn't watch them for some time because there weren't any bundesliga matches transmitted on tv here. Now I've been watching them again most of their champions league matches and they have a really strong team.

3. What do you think of the following players?: Reus, Hummels, Oscar and Mata. Reus is a great player. Best player of the team after Gotze in my opinion. Hummels is one of the best defenders in the world. Mata has been playing great for years now. Was essential for Chelsea last season. Oscar seems to be a good player but I haven't really watched him closely.

4. What do you think of Tsonga? Entertaining player and a nice guy. I like him but he's not one of my favorite.

5. What do you think of Nishikori? Pretty much the same that I said about Tsonga. Hope he can reach the TOP 10 next year.

6. How many slams will Del Po end up with in his career?Really hard to say at this point. Hope he can win 3 or 4.
I rate Reus higher than Gotze atm. Gotze has a high level of potential though as he's a few years younger, but right now Reus is the better player imo.

More questions...

Whats your favourite football league?

Whats your favourite Grand Slam?

How far do you think Nishikori will go in his career?

Del Potro-Nishikori-Brands-Paire-Wawrinka-Sampras-Llodra-Safin-Falla
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #24

Didn't see this one:

1 Favourite ever coach of San Lorenzo? Pellegrini
2 Most disliked club in Argentina? Huracán
3 Most disliked player in Argentina? Fabbiani
4 Do you prefer Boca or River (when both face each other) Boca

Whats your favourite football league? Premier league

Whats your favourite Grand Slam? Us Open

How far do you think Nishikori will go in his career? I think he can bre ranked 7-10 and win a M1000 in the future.